Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Ramsey not on the Black List? 22:08 - Nov 26 with 896 viewsMyke

And if not why not? I see the Charlton u23 coach made the cut, surely Ramsey's achievement with our young players is just as good, if not better
Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 22:15 - Nov 26 with 870 viewsaston_hoop

Its free for you to nominate him next year if you believe he should be on it. He has been nominated for different categories most years since its inception, probably nice for someone else to be nominated for a change.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 22:29 - Nov 26 with 821 viewsMyke

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 22:15 - Nov 26 by aston_hoop

Its free for you to nominate him next year if you believe he should be on it. He has been nominated for different categories most years since its inception, probably nice for someone else to be nominated for a change.

Surely, like any award it's about who is the best rather than been 'nice to let someone else being nominated' ? - Otherwise the award is devalued
Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 22:36 - Nov 26 with 799 viewsaston_hoop

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 22:29 - Nov 26 by Myke

Surely, like any award it's about who is the best rather than been 'nice to let someone else being nominated' ? - Otherwise the award is devalued

Then nominate him next year, maybe nobody did this year. Maybe the other people on the list genuinely have a better reason to be there

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 22:47 - Nov 26 with 753 viewsMyke

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 22:36 - Nov 26 by aston_hoop

Then nominate him next year, maybe nobody did this year. Maybe the other people on the list genuinely have a better reason to be there

Aston, you seem disproportionately 'irritated' by my general query as to why Ramsey didn't make the awards list. As a fellow R fan, I am curious to know why this is so? Surely we should all be hoping our excellent coaching staff receive recognition for their work?
Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 22:51 - Nov 26 with 746 viewsaston_hoop

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 22:47 - Nov 26 by Myke

Aston, you seem disproportionately 'irritated' by my general query as to why Ramsey didn't make the awards list. As a fellow R fan, I am curious to know why this is so? Surely we should all be hoping our excellent coaching staff receive recognition for their work?

Not sure where you got irritated from, I'm offering up answers to your question about why Ramsey is not on the Black List. Did you not want answers to that? If its rhetorical, thats fine. I haven't mentioned anything at all about not wanting a QPR coach, one who I believe is perhaps the most important one under our current regime of developing youngsters, to not receive recognition. I would love him to be on there this year as he is most years, but he isn't. Its simply a suggestion as to why he might not be.

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 23:17 - Nov 26 with 687 viewsMyke

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 22:51 - Nov 26 by aston_hoop

Not sure where you got irritated from, I'm offering up answers to your question about why Ramsey is not on the Black List. Did you not want answers to that? If its rhetorical, thats fine. I haven't mentioned anything at all about not wanting a QPR coach, one who I believe is perhaps the most important one under our current regime of developing youngsters, to not receive recognition. I would love him to be on there this year as he is most years, but he isn't. Its simply a suggestion as to why he might not be.

Well you told me... ah never mind it really doesn't matter. Thank you for responding to my non-rhetorical question
Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 23:22 - Nov 26 with 671 viewsaston_hoop

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 23:17 - Nov 26 by Myke

Well you told me... ah never mind it really doesn't matter. Thank you for responding to my non-rhetorical question

you're welcome.

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 23:39 - Nov 26 with 634 viewsdaveB

Paul Hall would be a decent shout as well, Eze raved about him in a few interviews he did during the summer
Login to get fewer ads

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 23:47 - Nov 26 with 625 viewsMyke

Is Ramsey not on the Black List? on 23:39 - Nov 26 by daveB

Paul Hall would be a decent shout as well, Eze raved about him in a few interviews he did during the summer

Yeah all our academy/u23 staff are doing a hell of a job. Just not sure of the criteria for being nominated
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024