Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tears stream down my face 17:08 - Jan 11 with 523 viewsTomcat75

feel disgruntled

disgruntled i tell thee

yesterday picture the scene i get news of Charles "bionic man" "the stone cold vanilla iceman" Austin legendary footballer and fellow parklifer

i run home put on my full home strip shinpads included and put on my size 10 gola boots pick up laptop and enhance you all with the information ive recieved

to be called a WUM a WUM!!!!!!!! outrageous

wind up merchant?????? how very dare you

Today so i calm myself down find out my away strip is in the wash go into my wardrobe and find my signed Tony Roberts jersey whack it on with goalie shorts and the gloves purchased from club shop pre covid times again with shinpads and Gola boots

to express my love for this club via this wonderful forum only to be subjected to down right hooliganism

i feel a very harshly worded email being put together and i may even be forced to press submit to the moderation service here

i demand an apology from every man woman and child on here

Tony Roberts (robinson AKA baldrick from blackadder) makes number 4 in my list Paddy Kenny didnt make the cut

i apologise i didnt mean to offend all you fellow fans........i wasnt keen on paddy kenny some peope you just dont click with

what if i were to say i actually really liked Connor Washington how many breakdowns would this cause on here? for me Washington worked his socks off and i was actually sad it didnt work out for him he seemed to run all day and worked his heart for the club did he flop yes he did but i was behind him 100 per cent and i still hope he does well at Charlton i really liked Washington and jumped around like a madman when i saw him score against Forest in a 2-1 win it may have been 2-0 the other goal scored by Joel Lynch who i also liked

also

Terry Fenwick is my boyhood hero and i did cry when he left us for spurs (hopefully moderation crew that wont be deleted this time

i bid you all good day and i thank you for getting me through a very rough time of boredom and being sat at home on the sofa with the mrs day after day

and watch the transfers coming in tomorrow the dutch fella will def be named tomorrow work on the other trnsfers needed and like stated a lot depends on what happens with Chair

adieu

i bid u farewell

auf wiedersen

WUM indeed how very dare you Dukes/ Duchesses

how very dare you indeed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024