Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
season ticket holders - sunderland tickets 12:39 - Oct 5 with 734 viewsRed_Ranger

Sorry, im being daft .
Help
How do i purchase my season ticket seat for this game online without calling the box office or going down there?

any help appreciated.

thanks
season ticket holders - sunderland tickets on 12:45 - Oct 5 with 705 viewsenfieldargh

click on the little icon top right (looks like a person) and you will see your reserved seats.

Thanks to Stevenagehoop who put me right on the existing thread

QPR website for ticketing is not very user freindly

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

season ticket holders - sunderland tickets on 12:46 - Oct 5 with 705 viewssimmo

Go to the QPR website, click the 3 lines at the bottom to bring up the website menu, then click 'tickets' and you should see details of QPR Blackburn and QPR Sunderland games.

In the Blackburn ticket details you'll see 'Tickets must be purchased by first signing into your QPR linked ticketing account HERE.' - Click the HERE hyperlink which should take you to your Linked Accounts and then click HERE to log into your ticketing account.

It should then show you a ticketing page with 'upcoming events' and 'stadium tours', etc. In the top right you should see a little person icon - next to a basket icon - click the person and it should say your next game and below, notifications. You should have 1 notification which is a Reserved Seat. Click that and it should then take you to buy your ST seat for £19.

I know that sounds like a lot when done step by step, but once you get used to it, it's fine.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 12:47]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

season ticket holders - sunderland tickets on 13:08 - Oct 5 with 646 viewsRed_Ranger

Thanks - all done.
season ticket holders - sunderland tickets on 14:54 - Oct 5 with 544 viewsenfieldargh

season ticket holders - sunderland tickets on 12:46 - Oct 5 by simmo

Go to the QPR website, click the 3 lines at the bottom to bring up the website menu, then click 'tickets' and you should see details of QPR Blackburn and QPR Sunderland games.

In the Blackburn ticket details you'll see 'Tickets must be purchased by first signing into your QPR linked ticketing account HERE.' - Click the HERE hyperlink which should take you to your Linked Accounts and then click HERE to log into your ticketing account.

It should then show you a ticketing page with 'upcoming events' and 'stadium tours', etc. In the top right you should see a little person icon - next to a basket icon - click the person and it should say your next game and below, notifications. You should have 1 notification which is a Reserved Seat. Click that and it should then take you to buy your ST seat for £19.

I know that sounds like a lot when done step by step, but once you get used to it, it's fine.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 12:47]

That's brilliant Simmo thankyou from all us technophobes

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024