Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players I Thought Had Left 20:42 - Aug 5 with 1480 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The Duke - Thought he'd been passed over about 18 months ago.

Charlie - best finisher in the club - Kelman starting!!!

Gubbster - have we destroyed him?

Is that Alfie Lloyd still there?

Seriously, when you think it can't get any shittier, it does!




Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Players I Thought Had Left on 20:52 - Aug 5 with 1389 viewsNorthLondonR

If after that, Willock is only good enough to warm the bench, he' must be the answer to the Huns prayers and an imminent £5m bid is incoming.. otherwise Kelman as an attacking midfield option is the weirdest thing ever.. Thomas Dolby standard
0
Players I Thought Had Left on 20:56 - Aug 5 with 1368 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Players I Thought Had Left on 20:52 - Aug 5 by NorthLondonR

If after that, Willock is only good enough to warm the bench, he' must be the answer to the Huns prayers and an imminent £5m bid is incoming.. otherwise Kelman as an attacking midfield option is the weirdest thing ever.. Thomas Dolby standard


Take a zero off that and he's gone for £500k.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Players I Thought Had Left on 21:06 - Aug 5 with 1329 viewsNorthLondonR

I've been blinded by science clearly
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026