Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter 12:47 - Jan 30 with 2654 viewsQPR_ARG

Right, I know there are many threads about rumours and players coming in or going out but this, I think, it's not a rumour anymore when a journalist from Sky Italia -who last week was the first to announce AC Milan signing of Maxi Lopez, which means he's in the know and he's legit- says on Twitter that Djibril Cissé to QPR is "affare fatto" -done deal-.

Here's his Tweet:

La #Lazio si avvicina a #honda. E #cissè va al #QPR, affare fatto. #calciomercato

Lazio gets closer to Honda and Cissé goes to QPR. Done deal.

He's got more than 35k followers and as I said, has a proven track record of getting things right in the past.

This is his twitter page.

https://twitter.com/#!/dimarziotweet
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 12:50 - Jan 30 with 1760 viewsQPR_ARG

And now he adds more details on the deal!

#qpr have agreed a deal for #cissè from #Lazio for 5 million of euro.

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 12:51 - Jan 30 with 1747 viewsdaveB

blimey, thats a lot of money for someone who has failed several times in England before
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 12:51 - Jan 30 with 1748 viewsQPR1882

Nancy have said on there site that there player is on loan to QPR,we at the moment have denied that.

Unless it is on the offy i will not believe any loan/signing.
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:00 - Jan 30 with 1653 viewsQPR_ARG

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 12:51 - Jan 30 by QPR1882

Nancy have said on there site that there player is on loan to QPR,we at the moment have denied that.

Unless it is on the offy i will not believe any loan/signing.

You're entitled to that, mate.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to post here when I read people with sources on the other half (in this case Lazio, last week it was AC Milan) who are confirming the deal.

I know the contract is not signed and all that. But this is information. People in the know at Lazio are saying the terms have been agreed and only formalities have to be completed now.

We knew here on Loft For Words that Taiwo was on his way to QPR a week before it was announced.
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:00 - Jan 30 with 1631 viewsHollowayRanger

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 12:50 - Jan 30 by QPR_ARG

madness to me if true should be a loan till end of season then buy if a sucess and if we stay up

would much rather have bought the wigan striker out of cotract end of season so wouldnt cost too much and proven in prem while playing for a naff team

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:02 - Jan 30 with 1603 viewsFerdy

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 12:51 - Jan 30 by daveB

blimey, thats a lot of money for someone who has failed several times in England before

I am not sure about Cisse, I remember him not being up to much when he was at Sunderland a few years back. His record in Greece looks good, he is quick so will offer us the option of balls in behind opposing defences.

I am pretty sure he is a better option up front than Macheda, but then again that isn't saying much.
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:04 - Jan 30 with 1567 viewskingo

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:02 - Jan 30 by Ferdy

I am not sure about Cisse, I remember him not being up to much when he was at Sunderland a few years back. His record in Greece looks good, he is quick so will offer us the option of balls in behind opposing defences.

I am pretty sure he is a better option up front than Macheda, but then again that isn't saying much.

Sunderland fans rate him and by all accounts Lazio have been playing him out wide, so could be good for us.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:09 - Jan 30 with 1522 viewsPinnerPaul

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:00 - Jan 30 by HollowayRanger

madness to me if true should be a loan till end of season then buy if a sucess and if we stay up

would much rather have bought the wigan striker out of cotract end of season so wouldnt cost too much and proven in prem while playing for a naff team

That'll be the striker that Wigan don't want to sell!
Login to get fewer ads

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:10 - Jan 30 with 1514 viewsbobby

gerbil having a medical now

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:10 - Jan 30 with 1514 viewsQPR_ARG

I know it's always the same story but if we spend, then we are spending a lot.

if we don't spend. We have owners that talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

I guess the question we have to ask ourselves RIGHT NOW is...

Is Cissé a better striker than anybody else we have at the club?

Oui! Is the long answer!
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:26 - Jan 30 with 1394 viewskingo

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:10 - Jan 30 by QPR_ARG

Oui! Is the long answer!

Spot on, its not as if we have quality forwards sitting on the bench.

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:26 - Jan 30 with 1392 viewsFerdy

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:10 - Jan 30 by QPR_ARG

Oui! Is the long answer!

Yes i suspect you are right he is most likely better than what we have. Sunderland fans seem to like him.

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/120612-Cisse
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:36 - Jan 30 with 1316 viewsrobith

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:04 - Jan 30 by kingo

Sunderland fans rate him and by all accounts Lazio have been playing him out wide, so could be good for us.

Also Liverpool fans loved him - his face just didn't fit for Benitez
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:38 - Jan 30 with 1282 viewsdaveB

he is better than what we have but for £5million thats a lot of money for a 30 year old on big wages who we won't be able to sell on for much
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:38 - Jan 30 with 1270 viewsQPR_ARG

It's all over the French and Italian press now.

http://www.francefootball.fr/#!/news/2012/01/30/140628_d-cisse-transfere-a-qpr-o

France Football, ESPN, Sky UK journos are now at it on Twitter too.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/30-01-2012/juve-nainggolan-siamo-un-passo-1

It's also on the cover of Gazzetta dello Sport (for now)

http://www.gazzetta.it

It's happening.
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:38 - Jan 30 with 1269 viewsHanwellHoop

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:36 - Jan 30 by robith

Also Liverpool fans loved him - his face just didn't fit for Benitez

I'd love him too! I think he was pretty good for Liverpool and then he had that horrific leg break. Doesn’t seem to have been an issue though as he can still smash em it.

Would be very pleased if this came off
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:39 - Jan 30 with 1256 viewskingo

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:38 - Jan 30 by daveB

he is better than what we have but for £5million thats a lot of money for a 30 year old on big wages who we won't be able to sell on for much

Initially a loan I think

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:44 - Jan 30 with 1222 viewsBazWoT

Blue and white beard would look nice.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:45 - Jan 30 with 1211 viewsQPR_ARG

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:39 - Jan 30 by kingo

Initially a loan I think

Not a loan and not 5 million Pounds (5 million Euros - 4.2M Pounds).

January is not an easy month to buy strikers (players in general).

This one is proven. Not that old (30 is not old by today's standards -imho-).

If he can score 10 goals (or around that number) and he can help with that to make a difference between staying up or going down, then at 4.2 in our current situation is closer to being a bargain than being too expensive.

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:47 - Jan 30 with 1181 viewsColesIndyRs

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:45 - Jan 30 by QPR_ARG

Not a loan and not 5 million Pounds (5 million Euros - 4.2M Pounds).

January is not an easy month to buy strikers (players in general).

This one is proven. Not that old (30 is not old by today's standards -imho-).

If he can score 10 goals (or around that number) and he can help with that to make a difference between staying up or going down, then at 4.2 in our current situation is closer to being a bargain than being too expensive.

Is he still Lord of the Manor of Frodsham?
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:49 - Jan 30 with 1147 viewspadstow

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:47 - Jan 30 by ColesIndyRs

Is he still Lord of the Manor of Frodsham?

Yes

And MH was just asked about Cisse at the Villa press conference and he said "we are looking to progress things".

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:49 - Jan 30 with 1140 viewsbarbicanranger

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 12:50 - Jan 30 by QPR_ARG

is 5 million of euro the same as 5 million euro?
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:50 - Jan 30 with 1133 viewsDANRANGER

He has pace and power and can create something on his own which is something none of our strikers can do. We still need supply to him though and I hope that Hughes manages to bring in pienaar or someone similar who can carry the ball and see a pass.

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:52 - Jan 30 with 1118 viewsQPR_ARG

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:49 - Jan 30 by barbicanranger

is 5 million of euro the same as 5 million euro?

Cinque millioni di Euro!

Why is it that hard to understand? hahaha!
Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:54 - Jan 30 with 1094 viewsbarbicanranger

Sky Italia confirms Cissé to QPR on Twitter on 13:52 - Jan 30 by QPR_ARG

Cinque millioni di Euro!

Why is it that hard to understand? hahaha!

fue un chiste amigo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024