Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
woke up feeling pessimistic 08:20 - Apr 29 with 663 viewsrrrspricey

Not like me. Huge game today that yesterday I felt quite positive about but for some reason, not so much this morning.

Anticipate getting very hoarse, very wet & most importantly, very farked off.

May have to leave earlier to get a few beers in first, see if that helps lift the mood of impending doom.
woke up feeling pessimistic on 08:35 - Apr 29 with 647 views18StoneOfHoop

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyl06_monty-python-bright-side-of-life-fun#
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

woke up feeling pessimistic on 08:53 - Apr 29 with 609 viewsted_hendrix

We'll be fine, first double of the season today and second double of the season next weekend.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

woke up feeling pessimistic on 09:09 - Apr 29 with 573 viewsWeaverQPR

Its just the fact that everybody else keeps grinding out results we just can't seem to put any daylight between us and them,after yesterday it feels like a defeat and we havent even played yet.

Hughes has got it it spot on recently at home so if we can replicate that away from home we could spring a result.

@WeavQPR

woke up feeling pessimistic on 09:14 - Apr 29 with 554 viewsSpiritofGregory

Di Matteo won't know what to do, Chelsea have played defensive football for the past 3 games. They have a weak defence, a cup final next Saturady and we are full of confidence. He may choose to come at us which will allow our strikers to score goals.
woke up feeling pessimistic on 09:24 - Apr 29 with 530 viewsCHUBBS

I was resigned to relegation after the Cisse/Wolves incident but have since found hope in our team.
We looked dead and buried a few weeks back yet we've somehow managed to keep ourselves involved.So for what its worth,i am enjoying the excitement of all these big games and reckon we will get an unexpected draw today to put the pressure back on Bolton.
There's still alot of football to be played yet on the PITCH not on paper.
woke up feeling pessimistic on 09:36 - Apr 29 with 502 views18StoneOfHoop

woke up feeling pessimistic on 08:53 - Apr 29 by ted_hendrix

We'll be fine, first double of the season today and second double of the season next weekend.

Don't be a welsh chimp and listen to Ted,kids.

Forwards into the scum spithole with our heads held high,our mouths roaring and our fingers crossed behind our backs.Expecting nothing,hoping for everything.

I tell you what,your Mum looks a bit tasty:
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

woke up feeling pessimistic on 09:43 - Apr 29 with 486 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

woke up feeling pessimistic on 09:51 - Apr 29 with 469 views18StoneOfHoop

Login to get fewer ads

woke up feeling pessimistic on 09:52 - Apr 29 with 465 viewsTheBlob

woke up feeling pessimistic on 09:51 - Apr 29 by 18StoneOfHoop

Half a bottle??Tight git.

woke up feeling pessimistic on 10:02 - Apr 29 with 447 viewsCharlie1

Waves of optimism then pangs of worry, reality and concerns as we stroll into the valley of scum!

Boy will we be noisy today!
Park the bus and hit them hard on the break with pace and then we could spring the surprise of the season.

But they will be up for this. And won't be tired.

2:59 baby!

woke up feeling pessimistic on 10:10 - Apr 29 with 428 viewsTheBlob

Conditions will be a great leveller,especially if they've got the sort of gales we've got up here.

woke up feeling pessimistic on 10:12 - Apr 29 with 415 viewsLewes_r

Windy day.. Ball in the air.. Bruising bobby zamora leaning into you all afternoon... Who would be fancying that at chelsea? Have they even got any more CBs?

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

woke up feeling pessimistic on 10:12 - Apr 29 with 413 viewsHantsR

You need to make sure you're close enough to JT to offer your legendary friendly advice and encouragement!
woke up feeling pessimistic on 10:23 - Apr 29 with 385 viewsTheBlob

woke up feeling pessimistic on 10:12 - Apr 29 by HantsR

You need to make sure you're close enough to JT to offer your legendary friendly advice and encouragement!

JT will be so under the media microscope he won't be able to play a relaxed game.He's going to make at least one fatal error.Oh yes.

woke up feeling pessimistic on 10:36 - Apr 29 with 346 viewsJonDoeman

woke up feeling pessimistic on 10:23 - Apr 29 by TheBlob

JT will be so under the media microscope he won't be able to play a relaxed game.He's going to make at least one fatal error.Oh yes.

Skin like a Rhino that lad!

It Is What It Is !!

woke up feeling pessimistic on 23:05 - Apr 29 with 268 viewsted_hendrix

Well,

That's fcked that then.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

woke up feeling pessimistic on 23:08 - Apr 29 with 261 viewsAndyB

Thanks Ted - first laugh I've had all day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024