Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Jong 14:20 - May 23 with 764 viewsrunningman75

Unable to post links but it appears we are after him. Suppose we need a psycho if Barton goes!
De Jong on 14:27 - May 23 with 746 viewsVish

will not happen in a million years!
De Jong on 14:32 - May 23 with 721 viewsrunningman75

I remember the signings of players such as Stuart Wardley, recent signings of Cisse and Zamora has shown nothing can be taken for granted over the summer this year.
De Jong on 14:32 - May 23 with 722 viewsTonto

would love him to come to us, but i suspect his wages are slightly over our abilities...

here is the link btw

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2148593/QPR-want-Nigel-Jong.ht
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

De Jong on 14:43 - May 23 with 696 viewsJamie

"After the longest of seasons, came the silliest of seasons"
De Jong on 14:52 - May 23 with 650 viewsadhoc_qpr

Either Hughes and the board are aiming much higher than we think (possible...maybe) or it's ill informed press speculation (very, very likely).

De Jong on 17:22 - May 23 with 504 viewsAlbRanger

Whilst I'm not saying there is any basis to this speculation, I think people need to realise who is running our club now:

Hughes is very well respected in the game and has never made any secret of his ambition. I have absolutely no doubt that he had to be totally convinced that the club's ambitions matched his before he joined.

Philip Beard is clearly an incredibly impressive person with an excellent CV. You don't get to run things at the O2 without demonstratiing exceptional ability and he is bringing that ability to little ol' QPR.

Amit Bhattia, son-in-law to the 3rd or 4th richest man in the world. A graduate of Cornell with companies such as Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse on his CV. This guy oozes class.

TF. Say no more. Possibly, funnily enough, the loose cannon but his success in what he has done with Air Asia is admirable.

I do not think for one second these people:

a) Do failure
b) Will have the slightest problem convincing anyone that the future is bright and it's hooped

Yes, it shows how far we come. Yes, as Clive says in another thread, we are probably the luckiest supporters around.

However, people, get used to it as i do not see anything other than an upward trajectory, with realistic targets along the way, for us over the next few years.
De Jong on 17:35 - May 23 with 471 viewsgjc104

De Jong on 17:22 - May 23 by AlbRanger

Whilst I'm not saying there is any basis to this speculation, I think people need to realise who is running our club now:

Hughes is very well respected in the game and has never made any secret of his ambition. I have absolutely no doubt that he had to be totally convinced that the club's ambitions matched his before he joined.

Philip Beard is clearly an incredibly impressive person with an excellent CV. You don't get to run things at the O2 without demonstratiing exceptional ability and he is bringing that ability to little ol' QPR.

Amit Bhattia, son-in-law to the 3rd or 4th richest man in the world. A graduate of Cornell with companies such as Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse on his CV. This guy oozes class.

TF. Say no more. Possibly, funnily enough, the loose cannon but his success in what he has done with Air Asia is admirable.

a) Do failure
b) Will have the slightest problem convincing anyone that the future is bright and it's hooped

Yes, it shows how far we come. Yes, as Clive says in another thread, we are probably the luckiest supporters around.

However, people, get used to it as i do not see anything other than an upward trajectory, with realistic targets along the way, for us over the next few years.

I totally agree with all that.

We will see the size of next season's ambition by the players Hughes et al try to sign (not newspaper talk).

De Jong on 17:36 - May 23 with 462 viewsDylanP

a) Do failure

Wow!!! Is that optimism I smell. That certainly is an unfamiliar scent in this parts!

(nah, its probably just the over-ripe brie in the corner of LoftFotWord Towers)

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

De Jong on 19:26 - May 23 with 372 viewsHayesender

a) Do failure

Cheers Alb.

That's given me a warm fuzzy feeling reading that

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024