Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farking kunts 22:31 - May 19 with 686 viewsloftboy

Kunts kunts kunts kunts

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Farking kunts on 22:54 - May 19 with 633 viewsHulahoop7

No shit I'm in a pub In Kent with hammers supporters cheering 4 chelscum, and though the entire game game I was excused of being a yid! Meanwhile the only yid in the bar thanked me 4 supporting spurs on the quite...wtf u rrrr'ssssssss
Farking kunts on 23:02 - May 19 with 591 viewsEsgaroth

Only consolation i took was seeing that tw*t Terry being shoved to the back when they lifted the trophy.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Farking kunts on 23:03 - May 19 with 584 viewswaveydave

Farking kunts on 23:02 - May 19 by Esgaroth

Only consolation i took was seeing that tw*t Terry being shoved to the back when they lifted the trophy.

Yh same I thought that that was good. Gave me a slight bit of pleasure out of it all
Farking kunts on 23:03 - May 19 with 582 viewsrrrspricey

Farking kunts on 22:54 - May 19 by Hulahoop7

No shit I'm in a pub In Kent with hammers supporters cheering 4 chelscum, and though the entire game game I was excused of being a yid! Meanwhile the only yid in the bar thanked me 4 supporting spurs on the quite...wtf u rrrr'ssssssss

Almost feel as bad as if we'd been relegated.

Words really can't express how much I hate those cumts. Most one sided clf you'll ever see.

Please tell me captain racist scumbag didn't get his grubby mitts on the cup. Switched it off as soon as dogbreath's pen went in.....who said cheats never prosper eh.........CAAAAAAANTS
Farking kunts on 23:05 - May 19 with 561 viewswaveydave

Terry got his hands on it but the other players crowded round the cup and Lampards lifted it abit early and Terry wasn't in the frame. He got pushed to the back
Farking kunts on 23:07 - May 19 with 547 viewsLancsBushRs

Farking kunts on 23:03 - May 19 by rrrspricey

Almost feel as bad as if we'd been relegated.

Words really can't express how much I hate those cumts. Most one sided clf you'll ever see.

Please tell me captain racist scumbag didn't get his grubby mitts on the cup. Switched it off as soon as dogbreath's pen went in.....who said cheats never prosper eh.........CAAAAAAANTS

Same.
Farking kunts on 23:09 - May 19 with 529 views18StoneOfHoop

"I don't wanna cry..."
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Farking kunts on 23:18 - May 19 with 485 viewsactonman

guinness world record for channel switching,
between the ball crossing the line and hitting the back of the net i had bbc1 on and had left the room !!!
Login to get fewer ads

Farking kunts on 23:23 - May 19 with 465 viewssmegma

Farking kunts on 23:18 - May 19 by actonman

between the ball crossing the line and hitting the back of the net i had bbc1 on and had left the room !!!

You watched about as much as me then , or even more. I watched about 5 minutes of the first 45 and then the first 5 of the second 45.
Farking kunts on 23:25 - May 19 with 455 viewsCamberleyR

Me too.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Farking kunts on 00:44 - May 20 with 368 viewscalders

Same here, as soon as dog fukcing breaths pen hit the back of the net I switched straight over to coast on blighty ( don't ask me why ) I am now a complete expert on the scottish coast line, sea otters and blue nose dolphins. Ask me anything.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024