Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modern War iOS 02:09 - Jun 5 with 355 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Any other sad losers playing this addictive game?
Modern War iOS on 10:33 - Jun 5 with 306 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Just me then?
Modern War iOS on 10:36 - Jun 5 with 299 viewsdanehoop

Modern War iOS on 10:33 - Jun 5 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Just me then?

Downloaded and playing. Seems a bit basic, but starting to get into it.

Never knowingly understood

Modern War iOS on 10:56 - Jun 5 with 288 viewsNeil_SI

I'm currently addicted to New Star Soccer, which is well worth giving a go!
Modern War iOS on 11:05 - Jun 5 with 280 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Modern War iOS on 10:36 - Jun 5 by danehoop

Downloaded and playing. Seems a bit basic, but starting to get into it.

Good man DaneHoop! What is your ID and I'll add you as an ally? I've only been playing a few days but find it rather addictive! My ID is 474 970 985

My hints: build a few things and work on upgrading them. Build 2 oil wells and silos ASAP as they earn you cash. When you need money go to the insurgent stronghold and pillage the locals! Build up allies, visit their bases daily for more cash each day and then take on your rivals - the more allies you have the better you'll do. Also stock up on infantry!
Modern War iOS on 11:07 - Jun 5 with 278 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Modern War iOS on 10:56 - Jun 5 by Neil_SI

I'm currently addicted to New Star Soccer, which is well worth giving a go!

Hi Neil - I haven't tried that one yet but given how addicted I get to these games it's surely only a matter of time..! Also have Champ Manager, for good order!
Modern War iOS on 11:22 - Jun 5 with 268 viewsJeff

New Star Soccer is ludicrously addictive. for something so simple i get so angry about it!

Can we not knock it?

Modern War iOS on 14:59 - Jun 5 with 211 viewsdanehoop

Modern War iOS on 11:05 - Jun 5 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Good man DaneHoop! What is your ID and I'll add you as an ally? I've only been playing a few days but find it rather addictive! My ID is 474 970 985

My hints: build a few things and work on upgrading them. Build 2 oil wells and silos ASAP as they earn you cash. When you need money go to the insurgent stronghold and pillage the locals! Build up allies, visit their bases daily for more cash each day and then take on your rivals - the more allies you have the better you'll do. Also stock up on infantry!

Modern War iOS on 14:59 - Jun 5 with 211 viewsdanehoop

Modern War iOS on 11:05 - Jun 5 by Pablo_Hoopsta

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024