Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goal of the Month 23:30 - Nov 4 with 681 viewseastside_r

MOTD won by Adel vs West Ham.

First name on the team sheet, please Mr. Hughes.
Goal of the Month on 23:34 - Nov 4 with 668 viewsTacticalR

I thought it was the best goal of the ten, but I wasn't sure if it was just me, so great to see Taarabt picked.

Air hostess clique

Goal of the Month on 23:57 - Nov 4 with 627 viewsbosh67

The weird thing is we have 4 points after 10 games. We have players that can do that but we can't play as a team. We, as fans, are very concerned now. The pundits on MOTD think we're alright. usually by now a side with 4 points would be being caned and we haven't been at all on MOTD by anyone. I feel like I'm going slightly mad.

Glad Adel won GOTM and well deserved, he's a very special talent and long may he be our number 10.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Goal of the Month on 00:21 - Nov 5 with 600 viewsHollowayRanger

i think the pundits are counting on it being reading southampton and one other

i think most of us are fearing WE are the other wet spam wigan norwich stoke sunderland villa none of them setting the world alight and yet all getting away from us!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Goal of the Month on 00:41 - Nov 5 with 580 viewseastside_r

Boo!

This thread is about being entertained by the most talented player we have seen in a generation. Post your relegation doom, Hughes in /out elsewhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024