Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve mcClaren 20:24 - Jun 9 with 1250 viewsgigiisourgod

Such a doofus. How was he ever England manager?
Steve mcClaren on 20:33 - Jun 9 with 1241 viewsToast_R

Typical yes man type the FA love to employ.
Steve mcClaren on 20:39 - Jun 9 with 1217 viewsTacticalR

Because he is fluent in so many European languages?

Air hostess clique

Steve mcClaren on 21:39 - Jun 9 with 1140 viewsCHUBBS

A truly dreadful manager who had loads of money at Borough and got lucky in Holland the 1st time round.He reminds me of Brian Kidd a half decent coach until he opens his mouth.
There are murmurings that he's a possible for the Wigan job.That'll be them out of the promotion picture if true.
Steve mcClaren on 21:54 - Jun 9 with 1105 viewsMrSheen

Him and Redknapp are the only English managers to win trophies this century, I think.
Steve mcClaren on 08:39 - Jun 10 with 989 viewsMoonshineSteve

Doofus?

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Steve mcClaren on 20:59 - Jun 10 with 837 viewsderbyhoop

Did a good job as Assistant at Derby, taking them into the PL.
That got him the Man U. Assistant Manager job where he did OK
He won the League Cup at Boro and got them into Europe and the runners up spot in the Europa League.

That was a good track record.

Since leaving England, though, the only success was at Twente. But that achievement should not be underestimated.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Steve mcClaren on 22:38 - Jun 10 with 763 viewsdanehoop

I think would probably also be fair to say that at the time the time there wasn't exactly a big queue of managers really interested in taking up the role. Probably he was also relatively cheap as well.

Never knowingly understood

Steve mcClaren on 06:25 - Jun 11 with 724 viewsgigiisourgod

Steve mcClaren on 22:38 - Jun 10 by danehoop

I think would probably also be fair to say that at the time the time there wasn't exactly a big queue of managers really interested in taking up the role. Probably he was also relatively cheap as well.

The nonsense he comes out with is unbelievable. How did he ever convince anyone in an interview that he is the right man for the job is beyond me!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024