Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CLIVE: we need a dedicated rumors tab. (n/t) 16:07 - Sep 20 with 1343 viewsLoft1979

CLIVE: we need a dedicated rumors tab. (n/t) on 16:13 - Sep 20 with 1335 viewsMytch_QPR

With prizes for the most accurate and wildly creative?
Isn't there another site for this (WATRB)? - surely we can create a separate identity there and stick up some random stuff about Uncle Tony having lunch with Iniesta's agent in Nando's on the Uxbridge Rd (etc)...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

CLIVE: we need a dedicated rumors tab. (n/t) on 16:14 - Sep 20 with 1333 viewsNorthernr

We've already got one. It's called We Are The Rangers Boys.
CLIVE: we need a dedicated rumors tab. (n/t) on 16:14 - Sep 20 with 1329 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

CLIVE: we need a dedicated rumors tab. (n/t) on 16:16 - Sep 20 with 1329 viewskingsburyR

NorthernR love Dwarves!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

CLIVE: we need a dedicated rumors tab. (n/t) on 16:23 - Sep 20 with 1308 viewstinhead

what ever happened to the "Transfers that never were reports"?

Puny God!

CLIVE: we need a dedicated rumors tab. (n/t) on 18:49 - Sep 20 with 1235 viewsGloucs_R

I've heard from a reliable source that ones on its way

Poll: Are we staying up?

CLIVE: we need a dedicated rumors tab. (n/t) on 19:11 - Sep 20 with 1210 viewshoopstilidie

CLIVE: we need a dedicated rumors tab. (n/t) on 18:49 - Sep 20 by Gloucs_R

I've heard from a reliable source that ones on its way

What a dwarf?

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

CLIVE: we need a dedicated rumors tab. (n/t) on 20:12 - Sep 20 with 1152 viewsLoft1979

CLIVE: we need a dedicated rumors tab. (n/t) on 16:13 - Sep 20 by Mytch_QPR

With prizes for the most accurate and wildly creative?
Isn't there another site for this (WATRB)? - surely we can create a separate identity there and stick up some random stuff about Uncle Tony having lunch with Iniesta's agent in Nando's on the Uxbridge Rd (etc)...

Hands down that would be the daily star.

Interesting tho is that someone somewhere in this forum always is posting how he knows someone who has it on good authority HR is looking at.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024