Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks Drunk To Me 15:23 - Jan 21 with 5226 viewsBedford_R

Apparently this Hudders fan was refused enrty to Lofthouse Road on Saturday because he appeared drunk. And?

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/huddersfield-town-fan-chris-w
[Post edited 21 Jan 2014 15:32]

RMH_R Reborn

Looks Drunk To Me on 15:28 - Jan 21 with 5196 viewsWeaverQPR

Shit happens unfortunetly.

@WeavQPR

Looks Drunk To Me on 15:30 - Jan 21 with 5192 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Where the f**k is "Lofthouse Road"?
Looks Drunk To Me on 15:30 - Jan 21 with 5179 viewsHollowayRanger

i know read this looks the sort that you find asleep on a park bench!

shame thought as im sure we have sent far worse to other grounds

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Looks Drunk To Me on 15:40 - Jan 21 with 5131 viewsQPunkR

TBF he should've checked beforehand and realised we don't play at Lofthouse Rd. Dunno where he ended up!

Seriously though, this is pretty bad if everyone else working at the Club agreed he didn't seem drunk and they still can't overrule one of the types that work the gates. I'd be well pi$$ed off if I went all the way oop narf and the same happened to me.

QPR - "shit but local"

Looks Drunk To Me on 16:00 - Jan 21 with 5042 viewstoboboly

Guy on the gate is clearly a bit too keen and heavy handed. How the club officials cannot overrule someone working on the turn style is beyond me, my manager constantly over rules me even when I am right.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Looks Drunk To Me on 16:40 - Jan 21 with 4908 viewsCHUBBS

Saw something about this on one of their boards.
A mate of his said he was sober but the door man was a complete c@nt who let a small amount of power go to his head.
If this is proven to be unjust,the bloke responsible should be sacked then drowned in a pile of horse shit!
Looks Drunk To Me on 18:51 - Jan 21 with 4633 viewsconnell10

fock me that geezer is 49 , he looks like he should be carbon dated, it really is grim up north!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Looks Drunk To Me on 20:22 - Jan 21 with 4413 viewsLimehouseR

He should learn the laws of the land.

It's an offence under Section 2 (2) of the Sporting Events Act 1985 to be drunk while entering or trying to enter a ground at any time during the period of a designated sporting event at that ground.
Login to get fewer ads

Looks Drunk To Me on 20:35 - Jan 21 with 4348 viewsMrSheen

Looks Drunk To Me on 20:22 - Jan 21 by LimehouseR

He should learn the laws of the land.

It's an offence under Section 2 (2) of the Sporting Events Act 1985 to be drunk while entering or trying to enter a ground at any time during the period of a designated sporting event at that ground.

Not to mention football being illegal and it being compulsory to shoot the Welsh.
Looks Drunk To Me on 20:40 - Jan 21 with 4325 viewsQPR442

Looks Drunk To Me on 18:51 - Jan 21 by connell10

fock me that geezer is 49 , he looks like he should be carbon dated, it really is grim up north!

Ha ha I thought that, he looks about 60. Should have been kept out just for looking like that. Actually he should have been kept out for being that ugly.
Looks Drunk To Me on 20:44 - Jan 21 with 4312 viewsMrSheen

Looks Drunk To Me on 20:40 - Jan 21 by QPR442

Ha ha I thought that, he looks about 60. Should have been kept out just for looking like that. Actually he should have been kept out for being that ugly.

Looks like his teeth got in without him.
Looks Drunk To Me on 21:05 - Jan 21 with 4259 viewshamptonhillhoop

I've seen plenty of examples of over zealous stewarding at Rangers over the last two seasons, two of which were aimed at a bloke who sits near me who is the most inoffensive person I've ever met so it wouldn't surprise me
Looks Drunk To Me on 22:03 - Jan 21 with 4128 viewsWatford_Ranger

A disproportionate percentage of stewards are wnkers. Who knows if this bloke was sober or drunk or anything in between but there's really nothing wrong with being a bit slurred and numb in a football ground. Often it's necessary.
Looks Drunk To Me on 23:02 - Jan 21 with 4009 viewsthemodfather

hahaha we got his money, so what! ipswich bullied us last week
Looks Drunk To Me on 23:13 - Jan 21 with 3983 viewsGloryHunter

He should have snuck in the Upper Loft with us - he would have been the most sober bloke in our row.
Looks Drunk To Me on 23:54 - Jan 21 with 3932 viewssmegma

Hes younger than me but looks old enough to be my Dad !!
Looks Drunk To Me on 00:04 - Jan 22 with 3923 viewssaxbend

The bloke had 3 pints of cider. Bloody hell, if that were the limit for other grounds our away support would be worse than Fulham's.

And secondly, have we been pronouncing Nat Lofthouse's name wrong all this time?
Looks Drunk To Me on 00:14 - Jan 22 with 3914 viewssmegma

Looks Drunk To Me on 00:04 - Jan 22 by saxbend

The bloke had 3 pints of cider. Bloody hell, if that were the limit for other grounds our away support would be worse than Fulham's.

And secondly, have we been pronouncing Nat Lofthouse's name wrong all this time?

He 'claimed' he only had three pints.
Looks Drunk To Me on 08:48 - Jan 22 with 3734 viewsGloryHunter

Looks Drunk To Me on 00:14 - Jan 22 by smegma

He 'claimed' he only had three pints.

And he claims he's got six children.
Looks Drunk To Me on 09:19 - Jan 22 with 3703 viewsKonk

Judging from the state of a lot of people I’ve seen over the years falling down stairs, falling across seats, sleeping through matches etc, and the fact that I can’t remember ever seeing someone turned away due to being battered, you must have to be very unlucky or extraordinarily pis sed to get knocked back at the gate. And if that blokes not getting Senior concessions on his tickets, he’s definitely missing a trick…forty-nine!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Looks Drunk To Me on 10:14 - Jan 22 with 3637 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Looks Drunk To Me on 20:44 - Jan 21 by MrSheen

Looks like his teeth got in without him.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Looks Drunk To Me on 11:01 - Jan 22 with 3581 viewsElHoop

The John Terry haircut wouldn't have helped.
Looks Drunk To Me on 11:21 - Jan 22 with 3545 viewscollegeranger

I wonder if it was "pay on the gate' then he would have got in!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024