Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vazquez - What is the point ? 16:23 - Jan 25 with 8427 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I know this has been discussed time and time again but I said a couple of months ago he will never score a goal

I will stick by this statement

I just do not know what he contributes to the team
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 16:24 - Jan 25 with 5248 viewslovejuicejack

Will come good
Not enough playing time
still young
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 16:25 - Jan 25 with 5223 viewsperchrockjack

And we are not brothers.

Vasquez I will stick my neck out-is the worst loan signing we ve ever made and is a disgrace to our club if you want to see us improve that is.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 16:30 - Jan 25 with 5209 viewssnork44

Will Ngog didn't start for Bolton, so it looks like he is on the way to the Liberty

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 16:31 - Jan 25 with 5189 viewsDrizzy

I'll say this now, and I've said this before, but he is Itay Shechter with a few Spanish U21 caps.

Well he is for us anyway. He contributes very little to the team as an attacker. 0 goals and 0 assists for the season which is quite frankly embarrassing as he's had a decent amount of playing time and squandered several good chances. His best contribution was a turn and pass at Old Trafford that assisted the assist for Bony's goal. That's about it.

If he was our own player then I'd cut him a lot more slack and accept that he's young and needs to adapt to a new country and league but he's not. He was supposed to be a young hungry player who to back up Bony and offer something a little difference. A bit of pace and guile perhaps and maybe chip in with a few goals to showcase his ability in the biggest league in the world.

That hasn't happened. At all.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 16:32 - Jan 25 with 5199 viewsymaohyd

I'd have to agree. I've put a post on the match day thread that it is so annoying, not just with the Swans, but how often do Premier league teams, who have an absolute fortune to spend, go on about the great potential of their squads, yet the squad consistently let them down.

As I write this we've just come back to 2 -1! But i'll make my point in support of the OP, that Vazquez shouldn't be out there. If we are likely to use squad players against lower league opposition in the cups, why not buy quality Championship players?

Surely starting with Ngog for example today, he would have offered more than Vazquez. In writing this, I'm not saying he won't make it (given time etc) but at the moment he clearly isn't good enough.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:01 - Jan 25 with 5095 viewsRough_Edges

I'm not trying to be rude to the lad.

But in all honesty, he was 16 or 17, balling his eyes out cause swansea couldnt win. Told him to STICK IT OUT

We won 2-1 .
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:04 - Jan 25 with 5085 viewsClinton

63 minutes, losing 1-0.
Alvaro leaves the field of play.
68 minutes winning 1-2.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:08 - Jan 25 with 5037 viewsjackportis

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 16:24 - Jan 25 by lovejuicejack

Will come good
Not enough playing time
still young

Still being young should not come into the equation. He has to cut the mustard now.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:10 - Jan 25 with 5032 viewsDr_Winston

Laudrup is doing him few favours by continually putting into the firing line when he's patently not up to the required standard.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:10 - Jan 25 with 5032 viewswaynekerr55

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 16:31 - Jan 25 by Drizzy

I'll say this now, and I've said this before, but he is Itay Shechter with a few Spanish U21 caps.

Well he is for us anyway. He contributes very little to the team as an attacker. 0 goals and 0 assists for the season which is quite frankly embarrassing as he's had a decent amount of playing time and squandered several good chances. His best contribution was a turn and pass at Old Trafford that assisted the assist for Bony's goal. That's about it.

If he was our own player then I'd cut him a lot more slack and accept that he's young and needs to adapt to a new country and league but he's not. He was supposed to be a young hungry player who to back up Bony and offer something a little difference. A bit of pace and guile perhaps and maybe chip in with a few goals to showcase his ability in the biggest league in the world.

That hasn't happened. At all.

I think he's marginally better but that's like saying I'm in prison for life as opposed to being on death row

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:14 - Jan 25 with 4994 viewswaynekerr55

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:10 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

Laudrup is doing him few favours by continually putting into the firing line when he's patently not up to the required standard.

Or perhaps showing his stubborn side by playing him to show us all that he's a better than Luke Warm when even David Blunkett could see that isn't the case.

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:15 - Jan 25 with 4982 viewsOdgaard

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:10 - Jan 25 by waynekerr55

I think he's marginally better but that's like saying I'm in prison for life as opposed to being on death row

On the positiv site, he was CHEAP and we dont have to worry about him after the summer.. He was only signed as number 3 attacker..

Ngog is not the solution... Just a old fart, who have done nothing is his career..
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:15 - Jan 25 with 4964 viewsRough_Edges

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:10 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

Doesn't have a lot of choices at the moment unfortunately. Donnely is barely above average in unders 21s let alone a 150 minute thriller.

Fingers crossed Michu and Bony have started working on a partnership by the time this comes around.

They didn't work to well prior to Michu going out, and it's been since then that Bony has gone BANG
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:23 - Jan 25 with 4928 viewsClinton

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:15 - Jan 25 by Odgaard

On the positiv site, he was CHEAP and we dont have to worry about him after the summer.. He was only signed as number 3 attacker..

Ngog is not the solution... Just a old fart, who have done nothing is his career..

Ngog is 24. Has 9 premiership and 14 championship goals for the record.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:25 - Jan 25 with 4909 viewsDr_Winston

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:15 - Jan 25 by Odgaard

That's the problem. We signed a third choice striker when we needed a second choice one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:29 - Jan 25 with 4869 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:15 - Jan 25 by Rough_Edges

Doesn't have a lot of choices at the moment unfortunately. Donnely is barely above average in unders 21s let alone a 150 minute thriller.

Fingers crossed Michu and Bony have started working on a partnership by the time this comes around.

They didn't work to well prior to Michu going out, and it's been since then that Bony has gone BANG

You are right there about Michu and Bony

I have seen nothing to suggest they will hit it off when Michu is fit again

I am not sure if that is down to both being unfit and carrying injuries at the time or not ?

If both of them are firing we should be fine but what happens if we can't play both together ??
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:41 - Jan 25 with 4797 viewsQuakerJack

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:29 - Jan 25 by TenkosBlondeWig

You are right there about Michu and Bony

I have seen nothing to suggest they will hit it off when Michu is fit again

I am not sure if that is down to both being unfit and carrying injuries at the time or not ?

If both of them are firing we should be fine but what happens if we can't play both together ??

There were glimpses, not many, but a few from schechter. Vasquez is atrocious. Why the fcuk is laudrup making the same mistake he did last season and playing this chump time and time again. The fact that he's seen something in both when they've consistently proved they're shite not just calls into question his ability as a coach but his sanity as a human being

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:44 - Jan 25 with 4793 viewsswanseafan

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:23 - Jan 25 by Clinton

Ngog is 24. Has 9 premiership and 14 championship goals for the record.

This is in 144 appearances. He is clearly not and never will be good enough. I haven't had any relegation concerns yet but if we were to sign him as our backup striker, I would seriously consider it.

Vote Green Party

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:48 - Jan 25 with 4768 viewsDr_Winston

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:44 - Jan 25 by swanseafan

This is in 144 appearances. He is clearly not and never will be good enough. I haven't had any relegation concerns yet but if we were to sign him as our backup striker, I would seriously consider it.

We're obviously looking at Ngog because he's cheap and has a better track record than Vasquez. That we seem to be struggling to find others who meet both those criteria is a pretty damning indictment of our scouts.

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:53 - Jan 25 with 4728 viewspaulv2k4

He has had one perfectly good goal disallowed, one off the line that was destined to go in, and assisted dyer somewhere away (it fails me where).

But i do feel ngog is not the answer, would much prefer a borini type of player. Still think Donnelly is better than Vasquez though.
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:55 - Jan 25 with 4712 viewswaynekerr55

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:41 - Jan 25 by QuakerJack

There were glimpses, not many, but a few from schechter. Vasquez is atrocious. Why the fcuk is laudrup making the same mistake he did last season and playing this chump time and time again. The fact that he's seen something in both when they've consistently proved they're shite not just calls into question his ability as a coach but his sanity as a human being

Glimpses from Schecter? The bloke is one of the most brain dead footballers I've ever seen. Zero game intelligence and a 10 year old kid has a better decision making ratio than the bloke

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:05 - Jan 25 with 4663 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Apparently Williams had a right go at him today during the game

Laudrup should take him out of the firing line now
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:06 - Jan 25 with 4652 viewsTom1912

In fairness to Vazquez, he should have one goal to his name from the home tie against Valencia after his magnificent finish was cruelly disallowed incorrectly.
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:09 - Jan 25 with 4624 viewsAl_Bundy

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:06 - Jan 25 by Tom1912

In fairness to Vazquez, he should have one goal to his name from the home tie against Valencia after his magnificent finish was cruelly disallowed incorrectly.

So his chalked off goal allows him fairly to miss everything with big margins ever since?
Vazquez - What is the point ? on 18:10 - Jan 25 with 4607 viewsQuakerJack

Vazquez - What is the point ? on 17:55 - Jan 25 by waynekerr55

Glimpses from Schecter? The bloke is one of the most brain dead footballers I've ever seen. Zero game intelligence and a 10 year old kid has a better decision making ratio than the bloke

I'm purely referring to his goal.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024