Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer 21:21 - Jan 28 with 4985 viewsSwanfan1

World Class compared to the rest of our wingers..

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Dyer on 23:29 - Jan 28 with 1758 viewsTheFranchise

If Dyer was Spanish, the English media would be wishing he could play for England.
Dyer on 23:31 - Jan 28 with 1752 viewsdukemedia

Dyer on 23:29 - Jan 28 by TheFranchise

If Dyer was Spanish, the English media would be wishing he could play for England.

Dyer on 01:20 - Jan 29 with 1680 viewsJJJack

Brilliant how poor certain fans' memories are isn't it? Pablo was our MOTM against Villa. Then starts against Citeh , gets crocked and suddenly he's murder. Here's a question for his haters....if he was so bad tonight why did our players repeatedly give the ball to him and how come he created > 2 good chances for JJS?
Here's another? At ht, would you not have hooked Routs instead out of the 2 of them were it not for the fact Pablo was just clearly not match fit?
Pablo is v important for us....as is Dyer. Different types and tonight's switch worked well. I'd prefer to see Dyer start on Sat and get at the Hammers early and let Pablo come on for 20-30mins with his trickery and intelligence, hopefully by the time we;re ahead. Great to have them both back.
P.S. - Watch the FF highlights on Sky tonight...you#ll see what I mean.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 1:23]
Dyer on 03:10 - Jan 29 with 1648 viewsJWK

Totally different team with him in the lineup.
Dyer on 07:32 - Jan 29 with 1607 viewsshingle

Should have an England cap by now at the very least.
Dyer on 07:39 - Jan 29 with 1596 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Agree with lots of what's beng said about Dyer. I wouldn't rush to judge any of the players coming back from injury, but we were looking a bit one paced until Dyer came on like a breath of fresh air and showed us what we have been missing - a change of pace and a bit of guile to set something up in the final third. We looked more like the Swans we've been used to and it was great to see!

I know Britton is considered our heartbeat, but Dyer might have our attacking soul at the moment. I suddenly feel a lot better after a few weeks of gradually getting more worried. Welcome back all the injured boys - we missed you!
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 7:40]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Dyer on 07:50 - Jan 29 with 1570 viewsShaky

Looked like he hadn't been out at all and totally changed the game.

Qwaaaality.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Dyer on 07:55 - Jan 29 with 1565 viewsDr_Winston

Makes a world of difference to him when he's allowed to take the ball wide.

To Laudrup's credit we're doing that more lately than we have been. Routs is looking a bit sharper when he does that too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Dyer on 08:21 - Jan 29 with 1513 viewsjacksinceever

Dyer on 22:39 - Jan 28 by Trundle10

Dyer was absolutely fantastic. Pablo tho.... do me a favour. Routs was Routs, hot and cold.

Pablo has continental flair and unpredictability which he showed tonight. He set up quite a few opportunities for the other players to attack. Up to them to do the rest.
If players don't use a player's assists then you can't blame him.
I agree that Dyer is much more of an impact player generally than Pablo or Routs though
Dyer on 08:32 - Jan 29 with 1497 viewstomdickharry

With Ince on the left and Dyer the right we will be unplayable,just shows that quality will always come to the top,cheap options like Lamah are okay in the short term but there is no substitution for class and that's what Dyer is.
Dyer on 08:34 - Jan 29 with 1490 viewsjacksinceever

Dyer on 08:32 - Jan 29 by tomdickharry

With Ince on the left and Dyer the right we will be unplayable,just shows that quality will always come to the top,cheap options like Lamah are okay in the short term but there is no substitution for class and that's what Dyer is.

Agree with Dyer comment - Ince is an unproven quantity at PL level
If he joins us and proves this to be true then great
Dyer on 08:37 - Jan 29 with 1484 viewswaynekerr55

Dyer on 23:29 - Jan 28 by TheFranchise

Nah they are still purring over Downing

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dyer on 08:48 - Jan 29 with 1461 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Dyer on 08:34 - Jan 29 by jacksinceever

Agree with Dyer comment - Ince is an unproven quantity at PL level
If he joins us and proves this to be true then great

I hope Ince is more decisive on the pitch than he is off it. Maybe we can offer a special two way radio rigged up between him and his dad in the stands?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Dyer on 09:40 - Jan 29 with 1422 viewsnumbers123

Dyer on 21:47 - Jan 28 by Jokeren1943

To me it was clear we had experienced players like Pablo, Guzman, Routledge. No panic which could have been expected in a insanely important match.

We controlled the game for 80 min (beside a few minuts in first half).

its crazy how people have different opinions on football. I thought pablo was our worst player followed by jdg. pablo does not attack defenders enough. hes supposed to be taking players on with quick feet in tight spaces, but all he does his pass the ball backwards to angel.

dyer made a big difference, his pace and willingness to take on the left back was what we miss. routledge looked a far better player in the second half when he drove on with the ball as well. somehing havnt done enough this season.

landed with the 3 points though.
Dyer on 09:51 - Jan 29 with 1411 viewscockneyswan

I don't think any of our players deserved this critism, I thought Routledge was outstanding last night, Pablo not quite at his best, but obviously his first game back it's probably gonna take a couple of games to get back up to full speed. I find it amazing that after "the squad" achieved such an important result some people can still come on here to make negative commets, sheeeeesh
Dyer on 10:21 - Jan 29 with 1354 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dyer on 23:02 - Jan 28 by KingBony

Correct, it was like a total reverse of the first half, he's got that in him I've no idea why he doesn't do it every game, but credit where it's due second half.

The problem is that we spend our first halves , (especially against the not so great sides in the division) trying to break them down but as they're mainly all behind the ball it's nigh on impossible. We did manage to get in behind them once or twice but were unlucky.
In the second half they were tiring so it gave Dyer and Routs the encouragement they needed. It's a bit unfair to criticize Pablo who just had a typical Pablo game TBH, and he was coming back from an injury lay off to be fair.
What was nice to see was Poz being used as intended, coming on for a tiring AM and showing some wonderful touches.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dyer on 10:58 - Jan 29 with 1319 viewsbuilthjack

Who needs Ince when Dyer puts in a performance like that

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dyer on 11:03 - Jan 29 with 1312 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dyer on 09:51 - Jan 29 by cockneyswan

I don't think any of our players deserved this critism, I thought Routledge was outstanding last night, Pablo not quite at his best, but obviously his first game back it's probably gonna take a couple of games to get back up to full speed. I find it amazing that after "the squad" achieved such an important result some people can still come on here to make negative commets, sheeeeesh

Top post! Exactly as I saw it and how I feel about some of the sourpusses who love wailing and gnashing their teeth.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dyer on 11:33 - Jan 29 with 1296 viewsBloodyhills

Dyer has been great this season, great to have him back.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Dyer on 11:46 - Jan 29 with 1281 viewsJackSomething

Dyer on 08:32 - Jan 29 by tomdickharry

I thought you told us that Ince definitely wasn't signing for us?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Dyer on 16:05 - Jan 29 with 1236 viewsDavillin

Dyer on 09:51 - Jan 29 by cockneyswan

Generally speaking, most of them don't deserve the negative criticism, especially when it is unsupported by more-or-less factual information.

I don't know if it is prevalent on other football message boards, but on PlanetSwans - especially since we've been in the Premier League - it's endemic.

As is pointed out with some regularity, it seems as if the most negative ones watched a completely different game. My explanation - and I admit that I might be wrong - is that some posters believe that in order to show their football knowledge they have to tear down players.

With very few exceptions, it seems that the apparently random negativity comes from user names that are new to the board. Incoming.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Dyer on 17:55 - Jan 29 with 1197 viewsjandyt

Dyer would be very close to my favourite dozen or so players that I've seen play for us. How work rate, pace, trickery, but most importantly attitude are all first class. Long may it continue.

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024