Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey's Sending Off. 14:40 - Mar 14 with 3789 viewstribalr

In his own words.

Joey's Sending Off. on 15:40 - Mar 14 with 3729 viewsFredManRave

You could maybe excuse him slightly for the retribution attempt on Tevez,if he was infact "punched" by him in the first place, but there really is no justification for his two subsequent "attacks" on Aguero and Kompany.

However, even his biggest detractors must admit that you couldn't really have asked any more from him this season. His performances, effort, energy and desire have all been to a high and consistent level and only the one sending off despite constant game by game provocation and refs obviosuly wanting to make a name for themselves. Plus the way he has handled himslef in general off the pitch, regarding the club and less twittering have all been a positive.

I was certainly never his biggest fan but I think his positive input into the club this season should at least be recognised and applauded. I'm sure most were expecting something "it's only a matter of time" and it really would have been just another shit storm to our already stormy season so thankfully he's surprised most of us with his attitude and performances.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Joey's Sending Off. on 17:34 - Mar 14 with 3638 viewsstuabd

I just found it a bit odd with Joey talking to a room of academics at Oxford about a sending off. We live in a strange world.

I still don't buy his reason for what he did that day, but I do think he's done a very good job for us this season.
Joey's Sending Off. on 18:26 - Mar 14 with 3593 viewsisawqpratwcity

I still don't give a flying f*ck what he has to say,

He's playing well for us this season (and staying reasonably out of trouble). End of.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Joey's Sending Off. on 20:59 - Mar 14 with 3520 viewsItalianR

Joey's Sending Off. on 15:40 - Mar 14 by FredManRave

You could maybe excuse him slightly for the retribution attempt on Tevez,if he was infact "punched" by him in the first place, but there really is no justification for his two subsequent "attacks" on Aguero and Kompany.

However, even his biggest detractors must admit that you couldn't really have asked any more from him this season. His performances, effort, energy and desire have all been to a high and consistent level and only the one sending off despite constant game by game provocation and refs obviosuly wanting to make a name for themselves. Plus the way he has handled himslef in general off the pitch, regarding the club and less twittering have all been a positive.

I was certainly never his biggest fan but I think his positive input into the club this season should at least be recognised and applauded. I'm sure most were expecting something "it's only a matter of time" and it really would have been just another shit storm to our already stormy season so thankfully he's surprised most of us with his attitude and performances.

I am one of his beggst detractors and I don't think he's playing great this season. He's just showing half-decent performances, if he were as big a palyer as he (and many around here) thinks he would be carrying us to the premier league on his shoulders. A player his wage should be dominating matches and outplaying opponents, and I can't remember that coming from him.

Plus, he collected what, 2.000yellow cards plus that mindless red and he's missed pivotal games, one of them conveniently around Christmas (last minutes of a match we could have drawn and before another important propmotion confrontation -no need to lose his temper against Leicester).
Joey's Sending Off. on 08:10 - Mar 15 with 3392 viewshoops_legend

Joey's Sending Off. on 15:40 - Mar 14 by FredManRave

But wait... The retribution to tevez was the worst part! That got him the red card.... He should have kept his head for he team... Or gone down..

What happened subsequently did not matter for qpr he just personally let himself down... Qpr were in no worse position from him kicking aguero and putting his head against kompanys once he was red carded...

Infancy I wish he had kicked aguero harder so he didn't score that last second goal...

Btw when is tevez getting his retrospective action for his prt??
Joey's Sending Off. on 09:59 - Mar 15 with 3338 viewsQPR1882

Joey's Sending Off. on 08:10 - Mar 15 by hoops_legend

But wait... The retribution to tevez was the worst part! That got him the red card.... He should have kept his head for he team... Or gone down..

What happened subsequently did not matter for qpr he just personally let himself down... Qpr were in no worse position from him kicking aguero and putting his head against kompanys once he was red carded...

Infancy I wish he had kicked aguero harder so he didn't score that last second goal...

He was playing for one of the big 4 clubs at the time, the 'KNOW FA ' only act on smaller clubs. Don't want to upset their money earners do they.
Joey's Sending Off. on 12:04 - Mar 15 with 3278 viewsozexile

Joey's Sending Off. on 08:10 - Mar 15 by hoops_legend

Well his actions did affect us. His long ban meant he didn't play for us last season. I actually would have liked him to play for us last year. I think some of our players needed Barton to get up them last year.
Joey's Sending Off. on 12:10 - Mar 15 with 3274 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't believe a word of it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Joey's Sending Off. on 12:19 - Mar 15 with 3261 viewsPommyhoop

Yet another time when the ref and lino conviently did not see the player striking Joey first.Just the swallow dive coming from Joye's response
WE LOVE YOU JOEY..

Seriously tho , agree with poster above about Joey not playing that great this season.He just looks mustard cos our midfield is so f'cking dire..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Joey's Sending Off. on 13:31 - Mar 15 with 3236 viewsQPR1882

Joey's Sending Off. on 12:19 - Mar 15 by Pommyhoop

Yet another time when the ref and lino conviently did not see the player striking Joey first.Just the swallow dive coming from Joye's response
WE LOVE YOU JOEY..

Seriously tho , agree with poster above about Joey not playing that great this season.He just looks mustard cos our midfield is so f'cking dire..

Yet another time when the ref and lino conviently did not see the player striking Joey first

It was there for all to see at various angles thanks to sky. So if the officials did not see it why did the FA not do something about it ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024