Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunne for playoffs? 09:13 - Mar 30 with 1532 viewsNoRway

I think its time to drop Dunne and play Hill/Onouha from now on as a preparation for the playoffs. The pair of Hill/Dunne is not only a defencive problem because of lack of pace. It makes us laying too deep and contributes to lack of tempo and penetration going forward.
But of course, HR will never drop Dunne.
Dunne for playoffs? on 09:54 - Mar 30 with 1477 viewsRed_Ranger

Totally agree. That's all!
Dunne for playoffs? on 09:59 - Mar 30 with 1465 viewsCamberleyR

Totally agree. Redknapp's insistence on playing Dunne will cost us in the play-offs.

Simpson, Onuoha, Hill, Yun would be my back four for the remaining games. Hope NO's injury isn't too bad.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dunne for playoffs? on 11:37 - Mar 30 with 1397 viewsHunterhoop

Dunne for playoffs? on 09:59 - Mar 30 by CamberleyR

Totally agree. Redknapp's insistence on playing Dunne will cost us in the play-offs.

Simpson, Onuoha, Hill, Yun would be my back four for the remaining games. Hope NO's injury isn't too bad.

Completely agree with that Camberley.

There's something up with Dunne and has been for months. There's also something up with HR picking him regardless when available.

Very much doubt HR will play that back 4 you suggest though.
Dunne for playoffs? on 11:58 - Mar 30 with 1364 viewsTHEBUSH

I have no problem with Dunne, as long as he sticks to his abilities and that is staying behind the ball.
When he gets adventurous, he gets caught out of position and doesn't have the pace to recover.
Imo, our 3 centre backs of, Hill, Dunne and Onouha, are as good as most other teams in the Championship, providing they stick to their abilities.
Dunne for playoffs? on 12:00 - Mar 30 with 1362 viewsfrancisbowles

Dunne for playoffs? on 11:37 - Mar 30 by Hunterhoop

Completely agree with that Camberley.

There's something up with Dunne and has been for months. There's also something up with HR picking him regardless when available.

Very much doubt HR will play that back 4 you suggest though.

I agree with your preferred cb partnership but I would like to see YUN a few more times before being convinced he is ready. When he played early season he was very inconsistent and looked lost on occasions.
Dunne for playoffs? on 12:23 - Mar 30 with 1327 viewsHunterhoop

Dunne for playoffs? on 12:00 - Mar 30 by francisbowles

I agree with your preferred cb partnership but I would like to see YUN a few more times before being convinced he is ready. When he played early season he was very inconsistent and looked lost on occasions.

Fair play.

I've reached the point where, frankly, I would rather see any of the youngsters we own start ahead of the ageing loanees we have. Sod the risk! They can't make us that much worse and the fans will get behind the team more.
Dunne for playoffs? on 13:04 - Mar 30 with 1288 viewsTHEBUSH

Dunne for playoffs? on 12:23 - Mar 30 by Hunterhoop

Fair play.

I've reached the point where, frankly, I would rather see any of the youngsters we own start ahead of the ageing loanees we have. Sod the risk! They can't make us that much worse and the fans will get behind the team more.

Imo, most of our fans don't care who plays, as long as we win.

It's just a few miserable old gits on this message board (including me) who are over opinionated
Dunne for playoffs? on 14:12 - Mar 30 with 1235 viewsRBlock

Your right Camb, the back 4 picks itself really, BAE is Bosingwa with an afro.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024