Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ultimate Warrior RIP 09:07 - Apr 9 with 5176 viewsGloucs_R

Another wrestler from the 90's passes due to health problems. For anyone who watched wrestling (WWF WWE) in the 90's there are hardly any famous wrestlers left...Hulk Hogan is probably the only really famous one still alive.

Come on, admit it....who was into wrestling?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 09:09 - Apr 9 with 3597 viewsBromleyHoop

American wrestling is for children, the deranged, the confused and simpletons.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 09:11 - Apr 9 with 3591 viewsGloucs_R

I was a child in the 80/90's!!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 09:13 - Apr 9 with 3581 viewsboobishabang

used to love Wrestling as a teenager, this news comes as a shock as he made an appearance at Wrestlemania on Sunday night and looked fit and well, not that i was watching it or anything.............
Ultimate Warrior RIP on 09:14 - Apr 9 with 3580 viewsBromleyHoop

You are excused!

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 09:53 - Apr 9 with 3520 viewsTheBlob

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 09:09 - Apr 9 by BromleyHoop

American wrestling is for children, the deranged, the confused and simpletons.

Used to love that stuff - pure knockabout theatre behind the scenes,very inventive some of it.
The old ticker can only take so much abuse,they always denied steroids were being taken but it was obvious what was going on.Quite a few have climbed into that heavenly ring now....Andre The Giant,Gorilla Monsoon,Davey Boy Smith,Macho Man Randy Savage,Mr. Perfect.....and now Ultimate Warrior.Always fancied having a toned bod like that but now I ain't so sure.
Anyway,we all end up being cared for by the likes of.....also now deceased.....Paul Bearer.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:01 - Apr 9 with 3497 viewsdaveB

i used to love it as a kid even as a teenager as well. Really good fun entertainment
Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:11 - Apr 9 with 3474 viewsdaveB

this is from Monday night

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:21 - Apr 9 with 3450 viewsTheBlob

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:11 - Apr 9 by daveB

this is from Monday night

Oh man he looked rough,puffing like a train.Ironic he was eulogising Randy Savage who has just shuffled off to that great dressing room in the sky.So sad

Login to get fewer ads

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:23 - Apr 9 with 3442 viewsdaveB

Randy Savage is dead as well? Bloody hell
Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:27 - Apr 9 with 3437 viewsTheBlob

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:23 - Apr 9 by daveB

Well it wasn't steroids this time Dave,if that's any consolation......er....maybe....

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/05/20/florida.wrestler.dead/
[Post edited 9 Apr 2014 10:29]

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:29 - Apr 9 with 3434 viewsstevec

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:23 - Apr 9 by daveB

let's not forget Catweazle.
Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:32 - Apr 9 with 3425 viewsTheBlob

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:29 - Apr 9 by stevec

let's not forget Catweazle.

Or Shirley Crabtree....

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:32 - Apr 9 with 3423 viewsPommyhoop

REAL wrestlers did it in black n white..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:41 - Apr 9 with 3405 viewsboobishabang

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 09:53 - Apr 9 by TheBlob

Used to love that stuff - pure knockabout theatre behind the scenes,very inventive some of it.
The old ticker can only take so much abuse,they always denied steroids were being taken but it was obvious what was going on.Quite a few have climbed into that heavenly ring now....Andre The Giant,Gorilla Monsoon,Davey Boy Smith,Macho Man Randy Savage,Mr. Perfect.....and now Ultimate Warrior.Always fancied having a toned bod like that but now I ain't so sure.
Anyway,we all end up being cared for by the likes of.....also now deceased.....Paul Bearer.

Andre the Giant was one to remember, some interesting facts from his Wikipedia might reveal his cause of death:
On an episode of WWE's Legends of Wrestling, Mike Graham said André once drank 156, 16-US-fluid-ounce (470 ml) beers in one sitting, which was confirmed by Dusty Rhodes.
The Fabulous Moolah writes that André drank 127 beers in a Reading, Pennsylvania, hotel bar and later passed out in the lobby. The staff could not move him and had to leave him there until the giant awoke from his slumber.
Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:41 - Apr 9 with 3405 viewsTheBlob

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:32 - Apr 9 by Pommyhoop

REAL wrestlers did it in black n white..

Jackie Pallo and Mick McManus.
The BBC's Phil McNulty tweeted that McManus's career was 'played out to sound of old ladies' umbrellas banging angrily on the ring apron"

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:50 - Apr 9 with 3391 viewsPommyhoop

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:41 - Apr 9 by TheBlob

Jackie Pallo and Mick McManus.
The BBC's Phil McNulty tweeted that McManus's career was 'played out to sound of old ladies' umbrellas banging angrily on the ring apron"

Do you recognise the two dudes at the top .Clue they wore blue trunks .

And do you know the black dude .He king of the headbut..Thats a headbut where he butted his hand which was placed on his opponents forehead ,pushed him away and stamped his foot at the same time. Awesome stuff!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:57 - Apr 9 with 3378 viewsDiscodroid

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:50 - Apr 9 by Pommyhoop

And do you know the black dude .He king of the headbut..Thats a headbut where he butted his hand which was placed on his opponents forehead ,pushed him away and stamped his foot at the same time. Awesome stuff!!

its all about johnny kwango, as we all know...

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 11:09 - Apr 9 with 3355 viewsTheBlob

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:57 - Apr 9 by Discodroid

its all about johnny kwango, as we all know...

Kray Twins used to put on shows at the York Hall.There was one monstrous specimen called The Great Karloff......"all the way from Moscow"(Hoxton )
Reggie leaned over and whispered to us..."see that geezer in the balcony?'e thinks these fights ain't fixed."

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 11:11 - Apr 9 with 3346 viewsDiscodroid

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 11:09 - Apr 9 by TheBlob

Kray Twins used to put on shows at the York Hall.There was one monstrous specimen called The Great Karloff......"all the way from Moscow"(Hoxton )
Reggie leaned over and whispered to us..."see that geezer in the balcony?'e thinks these fights ain't fixed."

hehehehehe nice one blob.

btw 'not the ears'..

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 20:16 - Apr 9 with 3224 viewsBromleyHoop

Like I said.....

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 20:34 - Apr 9 with 3198 viewsPinnerR

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 10:50 - Apr 9 by Pommyhoop

The two at the top are Bert Royal and Vic Faulkner.
Ultimate Warrior RIP on 20:53 - Apr 9 with 3171 viewsMrSheen

A mate of mine went out with a girl who looked like Steve Logan. Terrifying.

We used to spend hours at school working out why the "Breaks Special" was supposed to hurt, and if it did, why anyone would stand there and let him do it.

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 23:03 - Apr 9 with 3105 viewsSimonStainrod

Weren't Logan and McManus tag team partners? Vague recollection of watching around 4pm on ITV on a Saturday afternoon with me grandad. Rollerball Rocco was my favourite at time, trying to think of other names around that time? Remember some big thing one day about mask being removed from Kendal Nagasaki?
WWF was somewhat different to say the least and will now finally admit to taking little brother to see UK Rampage in Sheffield, must have been the only ones cheering on the bad guys such as Repo-man, million dollar man and undertaker.
Ultimate Warrior RIP on 23:11 - Apr 9 with 3094 viewsTheBlob

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 20:16 - Apr 9 by BromleyHoop

Like I said.....

Says the man in the kiddy's Guy Fawkes mask.

Ultimate Warrior RIP on 23:16 - Apr 9 with 3086 viewsHollowayRanger

never watched a single american fight all total crap

use to watch the brits on world of sport as a kid johnny saint v mick mcmanus ,mark rocco catwesal and a few others but not those two fatties haystacks and shirley crabtree that was rubbish

wonder why the yank ones die young ?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024