Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread vs Forest 11:26 - Apr 12 with 12358 viewsNov77

QPR XI: Green; Simpson, Dunne, Onuoha, BAE, Hoilett, Jenas, Carroll, Benayoun, Morrison, Austin

Subs: Murphy, Keane, Yun, Hughes, Kranjcar, Henry, Zamora
[Post edited 12 Apr 2014 11:36]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:26 - Apr 12 with 4773 viewsJamie

How did Jenas' slip sneak into the tombola machine?
Match Thread vs Forest on 11:28 - Apr 12 with 4772 viewsDWQPR

So the Spuds love child gets picked again after such a woeful performance against Bournemouth. The middle two, with the players available is crying out for Henry to partner Jenas.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:29 - Apr 12 with 4764 viewsNov77

#NFFC Starting XI: Darlow, Halford, Lascelles, Wilson(c), Fox, Peltier, Jara, Mackie, Cox, Lansbury, Derbyshire

#NFFC Subs: De Vries, Harding, Gomis, Osborn, Greening, Vaughan, Henderson
[Post edited 12 Apr 2014 11:29]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:29 - Apr 12 with 4764 viewsJigsore

Jesus, we're shoving Austin in a bit early aren't we? These games are practically dead rubber after all, i'd rather we were 100% sure he's fit

who's Kane?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:31 - Apr 12 with 4714 viewsHunterhoop

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:29 - Apr 12 by Jigsore

Jesus, we're shoving Austin in a bit early aren't we? These games are practically dead rubber after all, i'd rather we were 100% sure he's fit

who's Kane?

Was thinking that myself?!
Match Thread vs Forest on 11:32 - Apr 12 with 4705 viewsTHEBUSH

Decent enough team, on paper today, how will they play though, that is the question ?
Match Thread vs Forest on 11:32 - Apr 12 with 4712 viewsNov77

I'm glad Vaughan is not starting for them, thought he was their best player in the reverse fixture.

Carroll and jenas centre mid is a worry, with benny and Hoillett either side it gives the defense the protection of a sieve.

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:32 - Apr 12 with 4704 viewsNov77

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:31 - Apr 12 by Hunterhoop

Presumably a typo? Keane?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:34 - Apr 12 with 4675 viewsHunterhoop

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:31 - Apr 12 by Hunterhoop

Also Maiga and Young go from starting to not in the squad. No Petrasso or Donaldson in the squad. We've just given the former a 3 yr deal. Surely he's worth an appearance given his confidence must be up?!

Where's O'Neill too?

Morrison and Austin is exciting tho. With those two and Onouha, I think we'll win.
Match Thread vs Forest on 11:34 - Apr 12 with 4675 viewsJigsore

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:32 - Apr 12 by Nov77

Presumably a typo? Keane?

oh yes, right you are. I was wondering if Harry had managed to snap up Harry Kane from Spurs without me noticing

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:34 - Apr 12 with 4658 viewsRBlock

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:28 - Apr 12 by DWQPR

So the Spuds love child gets picked again after such a woeful performance against Bournemouth. The middle two, with the players available is crying out for Henry to partner Jenas.

Than who is going to actually pass the ball? IMO he had a good game against Bournemouth, switched it around well, stunning assist for Traore, kept us moving. I'd have Henry next to Carroll.
Match Thread vs Forest on 11:35 - Apr 12 with 4640 viewsJamie

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:34 - Apr 12 by Hunterhoop

Also Maiga and Young go from starting to not in the squad. No Petrasso or Donaldson in the squad. We've just given the former a 3 yr deal. Surely he's worth an appearance given his confidence must be up?!

Where's O'Neill too?

Morrison and Austin is exciting tho. With those two and Onouha, I think we'll win.

You know the rules.

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:35 - Apr 12 with 4652 viewsTacticalR

I see they're playing that big lump Halford.

Air hostess clique

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:36 - Apr 12 with 4645 viewsHunterhoop

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:32 - Apr 12 by Nov77

I'm glad Vaughan is not starting for them, thought he was their best player in the reverse fixture.

Carroll and jenas centre mid is a worry, with benny and Hoillett either side it gives the defense the protection of a sieve.

Agree. Rather have Henry than one of the paperweight twins.

Henry got MoM then dropped. A bit like Yun. BAE and LTC start when fit regardless.
Match Thread vs Forest on 11:36 - Apr 12 with 4622 viewsDiscodroid

IF SWP AND JOHNSON have left the club.. can the
club please inform us.

if not injured , are they not peforming or applyng themselves to their contracted duties in their place of work....why are we still paying these crippling wages to people who take , and offer the square root of fk all..its like legalised theft.

'I am totally convinced that players like these are a major contribution to modern day football cu ntery '

oniel 's probably playing golf at the chingford or chigwell golfs clubs..he seems to be there every fkn day...working on his golf handicap not his footballing one..

[Post edited 12 Apr 2014 11:54]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:47 - Apr 12 with 4532 viewskomradkirk

Mackie on BAE,there is a contrast in attitudes if ever I saw one
Match Thread vs Forest on 11:52 - Apr 12 with 4486 viewsBrixtonR

BAE yet again FFS I give up.
Match Thread vs Forest on 11:52 - Apr 12 with 4483 viewsMytch_QPR

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:36 - Apr 12 by Discodroid

IF SWP AND JOHNSON have left the club.. can the
club please inform us.

if not injured , are they not peforming or applyng themselves to their contracted duties in their place of work....why are we still paying these crippling wages to people who take , and offer the square root of fk all..its like legalised theft.

'I am totally convinced that players like these are a major contribution to modern day football cu ntery '

oniel 's probably playing golf at the chingford or chigwell golfs clubs..he seems to be there every fkn day...working on his golf handicap not his footballing one..

[Post edited 12 Apr 2014 11:54]

Johnson, less so, I think. When he has played he has tried to put a shift in and looked dangerous down the wings. He does, of course, have a pretty terrible injury record and he is in his twilight years. Mr Ambition should have known this, really (and probably did).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:53 - Apr 12 with 4476 viewsDWQPR

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:34 - Apr 12 by RBlock

Than who is going to actually pass the ball? IMO he had a good game against Bournemouth, switched it around well, stunning assist for Traore, kept us moving. I'd have Henry next to Carroll.

One pass, which happened to be his FIRST assist of the season, no goals, weak in the tackle, passes back to Dunne/Hill more than he passes forward, has no pace whatsoever and no strength. Yep include the little whippersnapper, just what we have needed all season. And there I was thinking that he wasn't vital to the team. In fact Henry has had more assists and goals than him this year FFS.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Match Thread vs Forest on 12:03 - Apr 12 with 4394 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will be driving all afternoon. Enjoy the fred.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread vs Forest on 12:08 - Apr 12 with 4356 viewsMatch82

Match Thread vs Forest on 12:03 - Apr 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Will be driving all afternoon. Enjoy the fred.

I suspect that this will prove a wise decision.
Still, off to the pub i go at 6am, like the idiot I am.
For those loyal souls headed to Loftus Road, I salute you.
Match Thread vs Forest on 12:10 - Apr 12 with 4334 viewsBrixtonR

Match Thread vs Forest on 11:36 - Apr 12 by Hunterhoop

Agree. Rather have Henry than one of the paperweight twins.

Henry got MoM then dropped. A bit like Yun. BAE and LTC start when fit regardless.

Redknapp seems not to learn from any previous games It doesn't matter if you win MOM or what you do. It's a joke
Suk Young adds speed and effort on the left in both the games hes had a chance (Huddersfield and Boro) he's played well and then been dropped. And at least if Henry was playing in a sort of Derry role it would enable to Jenas to push forward a bit - when he's been in the position to do that he has actually played pretty well and pulled out some good passes. I don't think Carroll should play without Barton or at the very least Henry.
Match Thread vs Forest on 12:24 - Apr 12 with 4197 viewsnewgolddream

Incredible that Donaldson hasn't kicked a ball for the first team yet. Shows what snobs our club has become.
Match Thread vs Forest on 12:27 - Apr 12 with 4142 viewsMytch_QPR

Match Thread vs Forest on 12:24 - Apr 12 by newgolddream

Incredible that Donaldson hasn't kicked a ball for the first team yet. Shows what snobs our club has become.

On a sort of similar note, what happened to Magri? - we signed him from Portsmouth some time ago. Off main topic, I appreciate, but any clues / sightings?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match Thread vs Forest on 12:27 - Apr 12 with 4139 viewsJigsore

Not even a radio comentary? poop.

i'm warming up the 'F*CK' gifs already. Lets hope I don't need them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024