Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy 13:12 - May 28 with 3917 views08olesen

I cant help the feeling that we are getting our pants pulled down on this one. Ricky Van Wolfswingkle went for 8.5!!!!! Come on for fcuks sake!

He scored last night for France playing along side Giroud and will no doubt go to world cup and score loads more. His goal shows exactly what we miss. He runs off the CB and simply out paces everyone and sticks it in the net. Nobody looks like doing that for us.

This maybe a bit far, but i honestly believe that with him and Austin we could get to 12th -13th quite easily. I think whatever team he is in next year he will get 15-20 goal, he really is class.

Who are we goona replace him with Rhodes(7 mill ) McCormack (4mill) Darren fcking Bent!!! We would have to spend 15 mill or something to get someone like Hernandez or anyone near his ability, and why would they come to us!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Remy on 13:14 - May 28 with 2992 viewsNov77

Would be interesting to see him and austin up front, ain't gonna happen though.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Remy on 13:19 - May 28 with 2950 viewsDiscodroid

If we buy darren bent im gonna fall off the wagon and buy an 'enry a day.

id like to see mcormack here, and have said so for some time.

as far as im concerned, we've more chance of signing kayser soze than seeing remy in our new jean paul gualtier gay attitude home kit this season.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Remy on 13:19 - May 28 with 2957 viewsQPR_John

Who is pulling the clubs pants down. If there is a release clause that is it he will go for whatever that price is. If there is not then hopefully the club will get the market rate for him. Either way if he wants to go he will the players hold all the aces.
Remy on 13:24 - May 28 with 2908 views08olesen

Remy on 13:19 - May 28 by QPR_John

Who is pulling the clubs pants down. If there is a release clause that is it he will go for whatever that price is. If there is not then hopefully the club will get the market rate for him. Either way if he wants to go he will the players hold all the aces.

Its not any one individual, its the fact that we are being short changed 12 million quid!

Remy on 13:28 - May 28 with 2877 views1MoreBrightonR

Remy on 13:24 - May 28 by 08olesen

Its not any one individual, its the fact that we are being short changed 12 million quid!

According to who? nothing but rumours so far and they have ranged from 8 to 20 million.
Remy on 13:31 - May 28 with 2860 viewsstevec

He has to go before the QPR accounting year end, with the potential FFP fines if we get £10m then its really worth £20m to TF.
Remy on 13:53 - May 28 with 2779 viewspomanjou

Olsen. He has a buyout clause. He can trigger a transfer whenever. If one of the 'big' clubs want to pay him even more than we do then he will be off. And where he goes will be were he wants to go not where we want him to go.
I too would like him and Austin upfront but cannot see it happening in a year of Sundays.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Remy on 13:55 - May 28 with 2753 viewspaulparker

if there was a buy out clause of just 8 million then surely there would be around 50 clubs in for him
8 million gets you feck all these days

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Remy on 13:58 - May 28 with 2737 viewsJigsore

I swear to God if I have to endure the mental image of TF getting his pants pulled down even one more time...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Remy on 13:58 - May 28 with 2732 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Remy on 14:01 - May 28 with 2708 viewsGetMeRangers

Remy on 13:31 - May 28 by stevec

He has to go before the QPR accounting year end, with the potential FFP fines if we get £10m then its really worth £20m to TF.

When is the accounting year. Results are published 1 Dec, but I thought that was for results to April 14?
Remy on 14:13 - May 28 with 2648 viewsTacticalR

A parting shot from Pardew...

Alan Pardew says Loïc Rémy’s claims he was rested are ‘wholly untrue’
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/27/alan-pardew-loic-remy-newcastle-

Air hostess clique

Remy on 14:21 - May 28 with 2614 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Look at it this way. If there hadn't been a buy out clause he would never have come to Loftus Road in the first place.

That goal against Wigan at LR was one of the cleanest classiest strikes I have ever seen.
On the other side of the equation, he will be out two or three weeks with every minor niggle he gets, and he will get plenty of them.
Remy on 14:28 - May 28 with 2578 views08olesen

Remy on 13:53 - May 28 by pomanjou

Olsen. He has a buyout clause. He can trigger a transfer whenever. If one of the 'big' clubs want to pay him even more than we do then he will be off. And where he goes will be were he wants to go not where we want him to go.
I too would like him and Austin upfront but cannot see it happening in a year of Sundays.

I know he has a buy out clause. It is just strange because it feels like we lose either way. If he did well- he farks off and we lose a good player on the cheap and if he was shite- we get left with an 80k contract.

Its just seems very thick that someone did not suggest that if we were in the premier league, he might be handy.

Gonna put it out there...... but if he had a little bit of a knee injury from the world cup till after August 31st that would not be the worst thing.

Remy on 14:49 - May 28 with 2516 viewsAlvarado

Remy on 14:28 - May 28 by 08olesen

I know he has a buy out clause. It is just strange because it feels like we lose either way. If he did well- he farks off and we lose a good player on the cheap and if he was shite- we get left with an 80k contract.

Its just seems very thick that someone did not suggest that if we were in the premier league, he might be handy.

Gonna put it out there...... but if he had a little bit of a knee injury from the world cup till after August 31st that would not be the worst thing.

Olesen there is a good chance the club is not going to get Remy's market value and if you see it as the club getting its pants pulled down, well that's one way of looking at it.

The club had to give him a buy out clause or he wouldn't have come. The gamble was that he would play well and keep us up, in this case we wouldn't have 'lost'. He did alright for us but it wasn't to be.

Yes he will be handy for us in the Premier League. But he says he doesn't want to play for us. If someone meets the buy out clause he will go. If more than one club meets the buy out clause perhaps there will be a bidding war and he will go for £20m but more likely any suitors having met the £8m (or whatever it is) will just try to attract him on personal terms.

This time last year it seemed like he might have been banged up and we lose the £8m too. We got the £2m fee from Newcastle and we watched him at least put in a shift (unlike many of the others in that season's team), now we will get the buy out fee too. It could be a lot worse. I wish him good luck. If he's injured it won't help us or him.
Remy on 15:08 - May 28 with 2463 views08olesen

Remy on 14:49 - May 28 by Alvarado

Olesen there is a good chance the club is not going to get Remy's market value and if you see it as the club getting its pants pulled down, well that's one way of looking at it.

The club had to give him a buy out clause or he wouldn't have come. The gamble was that he would play well and keep us up, in this case we wouldn't have 'lost'. He did alright for us but it wasn't to be.

Yes he will be handy for us in the Premier League. But he says he doesn't want to play for us. If someone meets the buy out clause he will go. If more than one club meets the buy out clause perhaps there will be a bidding war and he will go for £20m but more likely any suitors having met the £8m (or whatever it is) will just try to attract him on personal terms.

This time last year it seemed like he might have been banged up and we lose the £8m too. We got the £2m fee from Newcastle and we watched him at least put in a shift (unlike many of the others in that season's team), now we will get the buy out fee too. It could be a lot worse. I wish him good luck. If he's injured it won't help us or him.

we are not 'getting the market value though' the market value for a 15-20 goal a season player who is only 27 is far more than the 8 million we will get. I think he is not far off Wilfred Bony in terms of ability and he is getting touted for 25 million now or Dzeko going for 27 million to city.

I accept what your saying about him not coming unless he has a release clause, but i think we all know after watching him for half a season that he has talent, and it just pisses me off that we will probably go for 8 million, which we will then spend on the wages of Darren Bent, Joe Cole, Ashley Cole, Heskey and Scott Parker.

Remy on 15:29 - May 28 with 2412 viewsSpiritofGregory

Remy on 13:19 - May 28 by QPR_John

Depends if the clause is still active. If the clause is now void and he wants to go then fine but on OUR terms.

If David Luiz is worth £40m then how much is Remy worth?
Remy on 15:34 - May 28 with 2396 views08olesen

Remy on 15:29 - May 28 by SpiritofGregory

Depends if the clause is still active. If the clause is now void and he wants to go then fine but on OUR terms.

Sadly the fact that Tony or Phil havnt rubbished the claim about the 8 million means that i think it probably is not void.

Remy on 15:42 - May 28 with 2372 viewsblacky200

Remy on 15:29 - May 28 by SpiritofGregory

Remy is still only worth £8 million to us. The only bidding war going on will be what Remy earns. If a club wants Remy they aren't going to say to us here's £20 million. Remy won't say to himself this club is offering QPR £20 million so I'll go with them and we can't force him if there is a release clause. They'll say to us here's £8 million and they'll say to Remy here's a whopping contract.
Anyway if Remy goes anywhere other than Newcastle then we will get £10 million as Newcastle paid us £2 million to loan him for the season.
Remy on 15:51 - May 28 with 2345 viewsstansleftfoot

The whole reason that Remy, an ambitious player would allow QPR, a relegation threatened side, to sign him was that;
a) if we got relegated he could move on.
b) if nobody was willing to buy him immediately he could ply his trade in the Premiership on loan
c) if anybody did want to buy him the deal would have to be instigated by an £8 Million bid.

I don't understand why this keeps coming up, we needed a striker, he wasn't fit, he had a history of upsetting changing rooms, he wanted to get into the Premiership, he's a world class striker and knows it, his agent struck a deal.
It very nearly worked for QPR, he's got himself back into the international frame, we get our money back. Job Done, Tony still has his trousers on and up!
We are still looking for a striker.
Remy on 15:53 - May 28 with 2332 viewsjonno

Remy on 15:34 - May 28 by 08olesen

Sadly the fact that Tony or Phil havnt rubbished the claim about the 8 million means that i think it probably is not void.

Surely it became void the moment we won on Saturday.
Remy on 15:59 - May 28 with 2314 viewsDiscodroid

perhaps if we had more women on the board at qpr then these sort of shoddy decisions can be prevented, moreover, I think there should be more women and people from boko harem on the boards of FTSE index top 1oo Companies.

or that 15 year old who got shot by the taliban

nothing can possibly go wrong.

no disrespect fellas, this subject has surely been done to death, dug up, and done to death again and again and again.

[Post edited 28 May 2014 16:03]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Remy on 16:08 - May 28 with 2298 viewsthemodfather

what to do, the club allowed release clauses and this will come to shaft us..remy would be nearer £2om+ in todays market , we will get £8m cos of a clause, and we have businessmen watching out for us?? lol
someone gets a bargain , we get left out of pocket
Remy on 16:12 - May 28 with 2281 views1MoreBrightonR

Remy on 16:08 - May 28 by themodfather

what to do, the club allowed release clauses and this will come to shaft us..remy would be nearer £2om+ in todays market , we will get £8m cos of a clause, and we have businessmen watching out for us?? lol

This is all amazing in hindsight but the basic fact is that he was about to sign for Newcastle, and a team in the relegation zone came in and tried to sign in...we knew about the clause at the time and all thought it made sense as we needed a striker. Easy to say now its bad business but it would have been worse business if we had tried to stay up without a decent striker.
Remy on 16:53 - May 28 with 2207 viewsDANRANGER

Remy on 16:08 - May 28 by themodfather

The good bit of business was getting him to sign for us in the first place. If they hadn't put the clause in then he wouldn't sign so not sure how you can question the owners. The buyout clause matches the price we paid and if it exists then his market value is irrelevant due to the buyout clause. Why are people going round in circles on this one. Face facts he's not going to play for us and if the clause exists (which it probably does) then he will leave for 8m. Did I mentio. The buyout clause......

This might cheer you up, guy on talksport claiming we are interested in David villa and he is keen to play in pl for anyone at reduced wages!!! If carlsberg did........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024