Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble 12:18 - Jun 2 with 7160 viewsQPR442

Players are all called in today for talks. Not been paid yet and a 'winding up order' in court in weeks. Sacked the manager last week and looking grim for them.
I won't gloat on other clubs financial trouble as we have been there before.
However
Cheeky McCormack bid?
Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 17:37 - Jun 2 with 1353 viewsLblock

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 16:45 - Jun 2 by 08olesen

Sam Byram would be worth a cheeky bid. He would be a great backup to Simpson and still only 20!

Thats the chap.
Always looked pretty good when I've seen him playing on tele like.

As for layers wages and frozen accounts v staff being paid via other means I recall this was brought in due to ourselves. Or more exactly Brentfart complaining about the Wintons and Big Dan and Little DoDo - I have sketchy recollections of a league rule hastily being brought in that all playing staff expenditure needed to go through one trading account for the club as a result.

Which brings me onto...

I detest Leedscum.
I've had my run in's in the past and it truly is a backwards place.
However it's not so long ago we couldn't pay St Johns Ambulance, the training pitch fee's or our saviour Jamie Cureton. That does temper my views towards other clubs in this predicament.

There's only a few clubs I'd gladly see go to the wall. One is obvious. The others I have varying deep dislike for.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 17:54 - Jun 2 with 1318 viewsDiscodroid

would it be bad form to sneak in and get ross mcormack??.

seem to remember us being linked with him in the jan 2014 window, for around 4million or so.

id vote labour to get him in.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Massive Leeds in Massive trouble on 19:40 - Jun 2 with 1206 viewsYorkRanger

I understand from someone ITK that all players were made to report to the club today with no excuses. Matt Smith has, apparently, flown back from holiday in the US for 1 day...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024