Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song 16:27 - Jun 19 with 1648 viewsSomersetHoops

Lets get in the mood even for those not really England fans - anyway this works for me
Thanks Rik you are sorely missed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/comedy/comedy-news/10891409/Rik-Mayalls-lost-

Who's Next?

Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 17:01 - Jun 19 with 1621 viewssaxbend

I'm all for the most being made of Rik Mayall's legacy, but am I the only one bothered by the fact that everyone in a video about representing England is white?
Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 17:26 - Jun 19 with 1598 viewsDiscodroid

we can always offset that with the england promo bid video for the 2018 world cup.the one with the elbow soundtrack.

i think it had something to do with football and england, but the video seemed to be set in chad, eygpt, nigeria, el salvador and a sikh temple.

like quite a few people at the time expressed, i wasnt sure if it was a bid for the world cup or to show how multi cultrual we are.

im sick of cutting a path throughthe sea of turban wearing sikhs, when trying to find my seat in the ellerslie

[Post edited 19 Jun 2014 17:28]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 17:32 - Jun 19 with 1585 viewsizlingtonhoop

Hmm, I love Rik as much as the next man, but there seems to be a good reason that sunk without trace first time round.

This does the job better

Equally monocultural though Sax.

What I did get from the first part of the Rik video is what we are now going to be missing in dirty old men characters as he got older. There would've been a lot of hilarity, I'm sure...

[Post edited 19 Jun 2014 17:35]
Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song (n/t) on 17:46 - Jun 19 with 1565 viewsEconRmist

Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 17:01 - Jun 19 by saxbend

I'm all for the most being made of Rik Mayall's legacy, but am I the only one bothered by the fact that everyone in a video about representing England is white?

[Post edited 27 Mar 2016 13:32]
Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 17:56 - Jun 19 with 1553 viewsSonofNorfolt

Probably 99% people who go to football are white as well.
Perhaps it should be translated into Mandarin Chinese and Somalian as well.
Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 18:45 - Jun 19 with 1519 viewsToast_R

Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 17:56 - Jun 19 by SonofNorfolt

Probably 99% people who go to football are white as well.
Perhaps it should be translated into Mandarin Chinese and Somalian as well.

Oooh bit controversial..

I agree though, people can spot the tiniest of things to moan about when really there is f*ckall to moan about.

If Cameroon did a song and there were no white people in it, would that be a problem too?
Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 18:46 - Jun 19 with 1514 viewsizlingtonhoop

On reflection, I'm gonna disagree with the OP to the extent of claiming that practically everything Rik ever did is "better than this WC song"...
Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 18:50 - Jun 19 with 1508 viewsToast_R

Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 18:46 - Jun 19 by izlingtonhoop

On reflection, I'm gonna disagree with the OP to the extent of claiming that practically everything Rik ever did is "better than this WC song"...

Still better then Gary Barlow's "This Could Beeee ee" unoriginal bollocks which was meant to ne the official song.

F*ck off Barlow you tax dodging c*nt.
Login to get fewer ads

Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 18:51 - Jun 19 with 1508 viewsdanehoop

Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 18:46 - Jun 19 by izlingtonhoop

This.

Never knowingly understood

Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 20:47 - Jun 19 with 1440 viewsBluce_Ree

Rik (RIP) left us a great legacy of fun none better than this WC song on 17:01 - Jun 19 by saxbend

Hopefully, Sax. Hopefully.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024