Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel James 08:31 - Jun 25 with 4768 viewsswanseacityfan

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-set-sign-Hull-City-s-Wales-

Hopefully he's a good prospect. It's great to see us signing these good prospects for a change.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Daniel James on 09:55 - Jun 25 with 4550 viewsMagicDaps

It's good to see that our academy has improved enough for a youngster of a fellow Premier League club to see the need to jump ship.

I'm glad to see us investing in young players, the potential resale value of these players is huge and I'm sure we'll see the benefits of this policy in a couple of years time.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Daniel James on 10:17 - Jun 25 with 4482 viewsJackoBoostardo

Our academy is critical to our future - and allows us to develop homegrown talent.... could only be a good thing!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Daniel James on 20:53 - Jun 25 with 4084 viewscyril

Ambition is critical as delme thomas once said

The devil is in the detail

Daniel James on 20:54 - Jun 25 with 4076 viewsDr_Winston

And if he's successful the council will save money because there's already a school named after him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Daniel James on 21:34 - Jun 25 with 3956 viewsswanseacityfan

Daniel James on 20:54 - Jun 25 by Dr_Winston

And if he's successful the council will save money because there's already a school named after him.

Not anymore there's not.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Daniel James on 06:38 - Jun 26 with 3781 viewsKilkennyjack

Dear Tony - isn't life a bitch,mate ?

And please stop referring to Swansea as 'we'.

Croeso Daniel - and well done Cameron Toshack et al. Young welsh talent always welcome at the home of welsh football.

Beware of the Risen People

Daniel James on 09:58 - Jun 26 with 3612 viewsjohnlangy

This sort of story isn't as exciting as spending millions on new players but it's just as, if not more, important. Get the right youth structure in place and we won't need to be spending so much on importing players in future. We'll develop our own especially if we get Cat 1 status.
Daniel James on 12:20 - Jun 26 with 3541 viewsbudegan

What I don't get is that it says the boy is from the Hull area but yet plays for Wales.
Login to get fewer ads

Daniel James on 12:25 - Jun 26 with 3518 viewsNeath_Jack

Daniel James on 12:20 - Jun 26 by budegan

What I don't get is that it says the boy is from the Hull area but yet plays for Wales.

You've heard of Ashley Williams right? Same drill I'd imagine (without reading the article, because he hasn't got a foreign sounding name and didn't cost millions).

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Daniel James on 12:26 - Jun 26 with 3514 viewsSilverSurfer

family
Daniel James on 15:29 - Jun 26 with 3410 viewsbudegan

Daniel James on 12:25 - Jun 26 by Neath_Jack

You've heard of Ashley Williams right? Same drill I'd imagine (without reading the article, because he hasn't got a foreign sounding name and didn't cost millions).

I've definitely heard of Williams yes. Did he win youth caps for Wales though a la this lad? I'm surprised the article didn't address it.
Daniel James on 20:45 - Jun 26 with 3241 viewsJackbustard

The lad has family down here. His cousin is a well know Jack from Aberdare who is over the moon with him coming down here. Sounds a real talent especially if we were willing to fork out 70k to secure his services.
Daniel James on 22:55 - Jun 26 with 3151 viewsbudegan

Daniel James on 20:45 - Jun 26 by Jackbustard

The lad has family down here. His cousin is a well know Jack from Aberdare who is over the moon with him coming down here. Sounds a real talent especially if we were willing to fork out 70k to secure his services.

Cheers fella.
Daniel James on 23:16 - Jun 26 with 3128 viewsbargoedjack

What's his position? Couldn't find it on the news sites ...
Daniel James on 13:00 - Jun 27 with 2941 viewssomersetsimon

Daniel James on 20:54 - Jun 25 by Dr_Winston

I always thought that anyone with two first names sounded like a hairdressing business.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024