Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Mancienne 14:31 - Jul 16 with 2602 viewsrosseeles

Going to Forest, 3 year deal
Michael Mancienne on 14:54 - Jul 16 with 2544 viewsichbinnaughty

I wouldn't be disappointed to see us go in and hijack this. He's been around a long time now, he's been brave in going abroad, he's played an excellent standard (the Bundesliga), a million quid is a bargain. He's still only 26.
Michael Mancienne on 14:56 - Jul 16 with 2534 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Player I used to really like. Intelligent and quick.

Was totally embarrassed when he was booed when he returned to the club with Wolves. Probably the same people who booed Lee Cook when he returned.
Michael Mancienne on 14:59 - Jul 16 with 2499 viewsTacticalR

Michael Mancienne on 14:56 - Jul 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Player I used to really like. Intelligent and quick.

Was totally embarrassed when he was booed when he returned to the club with Wolves. Probably the same people who booed Lee Cook when he returned.

I want the names of all who booed.

Air hostess clique

Michael Mancienne on 15:03 - Jul 16 with 2470 viewsrosseeles

decent player, deal agreed and having a medical with forest according to sky though, but might mean the deal for the forest def we were looking at could be back on
Michael Mancienne on 15:04 - Jul 16 with 2465 viewsichbinnaughty

Michael Mancienne on 14:59 - Jul 16 by TacticalR

I want the names of all who booed.

I'm not on first name terms with some of them, but they include:
R Sole
R Swipe
A Nuss
Hugh Jahsol
Wayne Kerr
R Sbandit
A Farquitt
Tess Tickle

String em all up.
Michael Mancienne on 15:07 - Jul 16 with 2444 viewspaulparker

Michael Mancienne on 14:54 - Jul 16 by ichbinnaughty

I wouldn't be disappointed to see us go in and hijack this. He's been around a long time now, he's been brave in going abroad, he's played an excellent standard (the Bundesliga), a million quid is a bargain. He's still only 26.

Sorry sentiment aside the bloke as hardly played for Hamburg , a player who is destined for championship at best, we need better than mancienne if we are to stay up & progress

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Michael Mancienne on 15:12 - Jul 16 with 2423 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

His lack of strength was a issue.
Michael Mancienne on 16:42 - Jul 16 with 2195 viewsfrancisbowles

I thought he was overrated by our fans. Deceptively stylish player. Not really a great defender.
Login to get fewer ads

Michael Mancienne on 17:36 - Jul 16 with 2101 viewswestberksr

Michael Mancienne on 15:07 - Jul 16 by paulparker

Sorry sentiment aside the bloke as hardly played for Hamburg , a player who is destined for championship at best, we need better than mancienne if we are to stay up & progress

could open up the deal for the player of their's that we offered on though; glad to see Florist signing CB's.
Michael Mancienne on 18:08 - Jul 16 with 2080 viewsMrSheen

Michael Mancienne on 16:42 - Jul 16 by francisbowles

I thought he was overrated by our fans. Deceptively stylish player. Not really a great defender.

Doing better than Jimmy Smith, who's signed for Crawley Town. John Gregory still rates him!
Michael Mancienne on 19:19 - Jul 16 with 1969 viewsfrancisbowles

Michael Mancienne on 18:08 - Jul 16 by MrSheen

Doing better than Jimmy Smith, who's signed for Crawley Town. John Gregory still rates him!

Yep that's true.
Michael Mancienne on 19:24 - Jul 16 with 1959 viewswombat

Michael Mancienne on 19:19 - Jul 16 by francisbowles

Yep that's true.

Way to lightweight but Pearce knows him from u21 days so wouldn't have been a hard sell for florist
Be nice to sign somebody this week the ring piece is getting a tad twitchy at our lack of signings to be honest

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024