Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England V Switzerland match thread 17:18 - Sep 8 with 6909 viewsRblock_James

3-1 England

Rooney hat-trick
England V Switzerland match thread on 17:19 - Sep 8 with 4330 viewsdaveB

England to lose but lovely stadium, build similar for QPR please
England V Switzerland match thread on 17:23 - Sep 8 with 4322 viewspaulparker

2-0 to the Cuckoo Clock men,

Milner & Wiltshire in a midfield 3 is very, very weak , I actually think we will finish 3rd in the group

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England V Switzerland match thread on 17:34 - Sep 8 with 4296 viewsRANGERS4EVER

England V Switzerland match thread on 17:23 - Sep 8 by paulparker

2-0 to the Cuckoo Clock men,

Milner & Wiltshire in a midfield 3 is very, very weak , I actually think we will finish 3rd in the group

Milner is just a pointless player now, and Wilshere is the most overrated player I have ever seen. Both rubbish. A midfield of Henderson and Barkley would excite me however. But as long as Roy is there the boring players will all play, there will be little flair, Shaqiri will tear up the defence and England will suffer a 2-0 loss

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

England V Switzerland match thread on 17:41 - Sep 8 with 4290 viewsHayesender

If we lose tonight, and I fully expect us to, the pressure on the fa to get rid of Roy will reach fever pitch.

James Milner ffs!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

England V Switzerland match thread on 17:43 - Sep 8 with 4287 viewsbob566

popped into the bookies at lunchtime. Shakiri is 10-1 for first goalscorer. Surely worth 2 quid! Last of the big spenders me.
England V Switzerland match thread on 17:46 - Sep 8 with 4285 viewssimmo

England V Switzerland match thread on 17:34 - Sep 8 by RANGERS4EVER

Milner is just a pointless player now, and Wilshere is the most overrated player I have ever seen. Both rubbish. A midfield of Henderson and Barkley would excite me however. But as long as Roy is there the boring players will all play, there will be little flair, Shaqiri will tear up the defence and England will suffer a 2-0 loss

As much as Wilshere is overrated, Milner is underrated. Every single manager that has come through City has retained and played Milner consistently. Not always a starter, but for an English player to be in the first 5-6 choices of that midfield of global superstars despite all the acquisitions every tranfer window, is no small feat. He suffers from his versatility and is often asked to do specific roles for the good of the team rather than giving him any creative or attacking licence like he had at Leeds and Villa, which is a real strong point of his. To call him rubbish reveals your own ignorance, IMO.

Agree RE Barkley but he's not available, so what do you want Hodgson to do?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

England V Switzerland match thread on 18:26 - Sep 8 with 4233 viewsRANGERS4EVER

England V Switzerland match thread on 17:46 - Sep 8 by simmo

As much as Wilshere is overrated, Milner is underrated. Every single manager that has come through City has retained and played Milner consistently. Not always a starter, but for an English player to be in the first 5-6 choices of that midfield of global superstars despite all the acquisitions every tranfer window, is no small feat. He suffers from his versatility and is often asked to do specific roles for the good of the team rather than giving him any creative or attacking licence like he had at Leeds and Villa, which is a real strong point of his. To call him rubbish reveals your own ignorance, IMO.

Maybe rubbish was a tad harsh, was trying to say Milner while he has been good and done well for City and England is just a bit pointless and flat now. He gives you no attacking force. Yeah he does the job but that is all. And i know Barkley and Henderson are both doubts, but even if they were available Roy would still make them play a boring technique which never really gets England anywhere

England V Switzerland match thread on 18:27 - Sep 8 with 4233 viewsRblock_James

[Post edited 8 Sep 2014 18:28]
Login to get fewer ads

England V Switzerland match thread on 18:30 - Sep 8 with 4225 viewsRblock_James

England V Switzerland match thread on 19:19 - Sep 8 with 4180 viewswood_hoop

England V Switzerland match thread on 17:46 - Sep 8 by simmo

One of those 'marmite' players, even the best teams sometimes have their 'water carriers' maybe when a few more of the inexperienced players do play he will become invalubale, think his performances have been quite mixed at international level, maybe not quite all of his own doing, lets hope a bit of brightness can be shown by those selected, a good performance will not diminish the Brazil debacle, but at least give a slither of hope that England are taking a few small steps forward, Hodgson may not be the ideal manager for many (me included) but can't see the FA changing things for a while yet, so no choice but to hope he has some success.
England V Switzerland match thread on 19:35 - Sep 8 with 4165 viewseghamranger

Love all the itv muppets getting soaked by sprinklers!!
England V Switzerland match thread on 19:50 - Sep 8 with 4141 viewsAlbRanger

Albania to win 2-1
England V Switzerland match thread on 20:18 - Sep 8 with 4093 viewsHayesender

Well this is shite

Poll: Shamima Beghum

England V Switzerland match thread on 20:23 - Sep 8 with 4079 viewsGloryHunter

Who is Delph?
England V Switzerland match thread on 20:26 - Sep 8 with 4069 viewsdaveB

England V Switzerland match thread on 17:41 - Sep 8 by Hayesender

If we lose tonight, and I fully expect us to, the pressure on the fa to get rid of Roy will reach fever pitch.

James Milner ffs!

to be fair he went with the kids again which is what fans have been asking for
England V Switzerland match thread on 20:35 - Sep 8 with 4028 viewsGloryHunter

Ricky Lambert would have scored two by now. Got to bring him on.
England V Switzerland match thread on 20:38 - Sep 8 with 4009 viewsRANGERS4EVER

More comfortable watching Caulker and Rio than Stones and Jones. Being serious.

England V Switzerland match thread on 20:44 - Sep 8 with 3991 viewskysersosaqpr

Watch our defence v Man Ure defence at weekend. Our lot are miles better. Fair enough their forwards are mustard, but our midfield is better too.

England defence is sh.te Jones and Stones having a mare!

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

England V Switzerland match thread on 20:49 - Sep 8 with 3967 viewskysersosaqpr

Stones is getting the ball ten yards from their penalty area and passing it back into England's half.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

England V Switzerland match thread on 20:55 - Sep 8 with 3946 viewsElHoop

England V Switzerland match thread on 20:23 - Sep 8 by GloryHunter

Who is Delph?

Probably our best player on the night.
England V Switzerland match thread on 21:00 - Sep 8 with 3931 viewsRblock_James

GET IN
England V Switzerland match thread on 21:02 - Sep 8 with 3918 viewsNorthernr

England V Switzerland match thread on 20:55 - Sep 8 by ElHoop

Jesus really? If the referee wasn't making allowances for a debutant he'd be in the bath by now.

Lovely, lovely goal. Great to see. We've played well overall, should be more than one up.
England V Switzerland match thread on 21:03 - Sep 8 with 3915 viewsQPRMUSO

England V Switzerland match thread on 20:55 - Sep 8 by ElHoop

I agree, I think tactically his awareness has been excellent. Oh wait a minute, the pass from Sterling for the goal makes him the best player now.
England V Switzerland match thread on 21:06 - Sep 8 with 3897 viewsLowerloftLad

Great pace to break away for that goal come on ENGLAND

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

England V Switzerland match thread on 21:14 - Sep 8 with 3867 viewseghamranger

Jones done his hamstring. Out on Sunday?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024