Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donnelly Watch 13:37 - Sep 26 with 4918 viewsSwissdale

Any news on how our old friend is doing over at Tranmere?

Whilst researching I found this article...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14402783

And noticed the following...

"Club director Tony Evans asked fans to vote on the social networking site between Fleetwood Town striker George Donnelly and Halifax Town forward Jamie Vardy ... After the fans had their say and chose Donnelly".

Proof (if it was ever needed) the Stockport County fans are completely clueless.
Donnelly Watch on 14:24 - Sep 26 with 4845 viewsmeeee

He came off the bench in the 2-1 loss against Exeter and had no impact. He was on the subs bench against Newport and he wasn't even in the team for the games against Accrington and Hartlepool. So he's picked up at Tranmere were he left off at Dale really
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 14:24]
Donnelly Watch on 16:19 - Sep 26 with 4678 viewsblackpoolcol

played and scored last week for the reserves vs Morecambe

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Donnelly Watch on 16:22 - Sep 26 with 4666 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Did n't we used to have a Hoganwatch thread some years back......to do with stewards,not ex-players I mean?
Donnelly Watch on 17:13 - Sep 26 with 4573 viewsdeezel

A couple of Tranmere fans i know say he's overweight and not good enough to get a start and they've a poor side at the moment

He'll be coming to Gigg next saturday so i'll report back
Donnelly Watch on 17:14 - Sep 26 with 4565 viewsjudd

There's me thinking he'd branched out into men's jewellery.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Donnelly Watch on 22:21 - Sep 26 with 4249 viewsrobbowood

Donnelly Watch on 16:19 - Sep 26 by blackpoolcol

played and scored last week for the reserves vs Morecambe

Goals from George Donnelly, James Rowe and Marcus Holness weren't enough for Tranmere reserves on Monday afternoon as they lost 4-3 at Morecambe in the Final Third Development League.
Donnelly cut in from the right and curled into the bottom left corner to put Rovers 1-0 up but Tom McCready pulled a goal back before half time for the Shrimps.
Two goals in quick succession saw Morecambe take the lead only for James Rowe to equalise moments later after good hold up play from Kayode Odejayi.
The hosts regained the lead on 67 minutes though Holness levelled six minutes later from close range at a Rowe corner.
However, Morecambe got the winner on 89 minutes to leave Rovers with three points from two games.
Tranmere: Pilling, Duggan, Gumbs, Holness, Hunter, Kirby, Koumas (Omotola), Rowe, Donnelly (Jago), Odejayi, Fanimo. Unused substitutes: Rutter, Moynes, Kubwalo.
Donnelly Watch on 23:00 - Sep 26 with 4180 viewsArthurDaley

Donnelly Watch on 16:22 - Sep 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

Did n't we used to have a Hoganwatch thread some years back......to do with stewards,not ex-players I mean?

Ah, Pete Hogan. A legend at stewarding at the Dale. He once tried to confiscate a old blokes umbrella as an offensive weapon. He was well loved in the Pearl Street, so well loved they threatened to hang him. Was moved to the Sandy. Wanted to throw some one out for abusing the referee. He moved the whole ground to tears when he proposed to his scouse girlfriend .on the pitch at half time. Shame we don't have stewards like Pete anymore.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2014 23:04]

A large VAT Dave

Donnelly Watch on 01:55 - Sep 27 with 4084 viewsKenBoon

The Manchester Ci... I mean Stockport Counteh story is the funniest thing i've read all week. What an absolute prozac clown rave of a club they've become.
Login to get fewer ads

Donnelly Watch on 08:18 - Sep 27 with 3996 views442Dale

Donnelly Watch on 22:21 - Sep 26 by robbowood

Goals from George Donnelly, James Rowe and Marcus Holness weren't enough for Tranmere reserves on Monday afternoon as they lost 4-3 at Morecambe in the Final Third Development League.
Donnelly cut in from the right and curled into the bottom left corner to put Rovers 1-0 up but Tom McCready pulled a goal back before half time for the Shrimps.
Two goals in quick succession saw Morecambe take the lead only for James Rowe to equalise moments later after good hold up play from Kayode Odejayi.
The hosts regained the lead on 67 minutes though Holness levelled six minutes later from close range at a Rowe corner.
However, Morecambe got the winner on 89 minutes to leave Rovers with three points from two games.
Tranmere: Pilling, Duggan, Gumbs, Holness, Hunter, Kirby, Koumas (Omotola), Rowe, Donnelly (Jago), Odejayi, Fanimo. Unused substitutes: Rutter, Moynes, Kubwalo.

It'd be all the more impressive if Donnelly got into Morecambe's bar.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Donnelly Watch on 14:21 - Sep 27 with 3812 viewsroccydaleian

He's starting for Tranny today.
Donnelly Watch on 16:38 - Sep 27 with 3732 views442Dale

“@tranmererovers: 77 - Donnelly shoots over from 15 yards”

“@tranmererovers: 77 - Stockton replaces Donnelly”
[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 16:40]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Donnelly Watch on 21:12 - Sep 27 with 3540 viewsYouTubeDale

They missed Donnelly off this trailer...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024