Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need a win against West Ham 01:11 - Oct 2 with 5196 viewsqueensparker

My God, we really do. Never seen this forum so angry, questioning the whole nature of supporting QPR itself, asking about new non-league teams to follow, picking up on quotes from the club and going mental like the missus in the depths of PMT.

A good win. A thrashing. A nice 3-0 away at West Ham, like that one in the Les era when we sang to Martin Allen "you should have stayed at the Rangers" and took the p*ss for 90 minutes. Two for Charlie, a piledriver from Vargas, Rio and 'Arry keeping a low profile against their "home club", Fer hitting the crossbar from the halfway line, Karl Henry neutralising Sam's midfield, Hoilett running the wing, a chance to laugh at some angry Hammers for a change, and other results meaning we fly into mid-table.

You never know
We need a win against West Ham on 03:39 - Oct 3 with 835 viewsKaos_Agent

Agree we need a draw or win for the dressing room. The silver lining in having so many injuries is that maybe the ones who are fit will get to know each other, Harry's Tombola machine being more limited.

"Then it has all been in vain. The fellowship has failed." "Not if we hold true to each other."

We need a win against West Ham on 09:25 - Oct 3 with 757 viewsHarbour

We need a win against West Ham on 12:28 - Oct 2 by paulparker

we will get beat as we cannot defend set pieces,
big sam & co will be rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of facing us
toothless up top & in defence it all points to a 2-0 defeat

+1 our defence is the worst in the prem,....until we start improving our defence we will continue to lose....hope I am wrong but I think another 2-1 defeat looming on sunday with Charlie getting another
We need a win against West Ham on 14:31 - Oct 3 with 700 viewsFredManRave

I actually think the performance is just as if not more important than a win on Sunday. If Harry sets us up as he has done on our previous 3 away league games then even a 1-0 win won't quieten the discontent, imo. If he sets us up positively and gets the team pushing up, playing with energy and getting in their faces etc etc then I think most would take that as more positive than the actual result.

Obviously I want the 3 points but I want to see something in the performance that gives us hope and confidence for the rest of the season.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024