Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** 22:53 - Oct 13 with 3771 viewstazzydjr

I got the 9.47AM Train into Manchester it arrived at 10.09AM, then i walked up to Manchester Piccadilly then got the 10.35AM Train to Stoke-on-Trent it arrived at 11.14AM, I left Stoke-on-Trent at 3.44PM after seeing my better half.

I got into Wolverhampton for 4.15PM, i booked into hotel at at 4.38PM didn't even have time to see my room as Kick Off were 5.45PM then i ended up finally reaching Molineux at 5.05PM then went into Wolves Megastore as they had England Merchandise on Sale i got England Football Programme's & An Dale Blue Official England Scarf then went hunting for my stand which took a good 10-15 Minutes. then got to my seat and got prepared for the Play Off Match.

The Teams came out for National Anthem's

The Match Kicked Off and England were getting dominated by Croatia just 13 minutes into the Match England went 0-1 down the goal were scored by Marko Livaja, Croatia played proper professional Football right up to the Half Time whistle, that's when reality kicked in that the England Under 21 squad didn't look good enough for The U21 EURO 2015 Final's!

At Half Time i got a Chicken Balti Pie & a white coffee for a fiver then went back to my seat.

Then the second Half had got underway after it were announced that England's Michael Keane were substituted for Eric Dier, The second half England picked up their game in 55th Minute Will Hughes were replaced by Tom Ince then the game changed entirely during 57th Minute Harry Kane leveled the playing field the crowd looked bigger during the 2nd half & The Brass Band were going it were a incredible atmosphere at Molineux, in 84th Minute instead of settle for the Draw Croatia's Dominik Livakovic conceded a Penalty this were taken by England's African Born Saido Berahino which he scored then the atmosphere were immense right up till the final whistle for Full Time.

Then i got a taxi back to the Robin 2 Hotel at 9.33PM were there was a mini-gig on so i dropped my stuff in hotel bedroom & Went to the mini-gig the bands both played decent music.

I left the hotel at 9.40AM then went to find a bus stop to get back into Wolverhampton as the Wolves version of the Metrolink wasn't running into Wolverhampton, I got the 10.02AM Bus were back in Wolverhampton 13 Minutes later at 10.15AM then found the Train Station were i got the 10.49AM Train to Stockport.

My Man of the Match: Tom Ince (Changed the game entirely when he replaced Will Hughes)

My Match Rating: 5/10

https://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com/2014/10/13/away-day-review-internati

To Be Continued...FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Round Special: Stockport County v Ilkeston

[Post edited 14 Oct 2014 10:23]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 22:57 - Oct 13 with 2955 viewsjudd

Some good photos there Tazzy lad. That one of the keeper mid air is class.

Poll: What is it to be then?

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 23:00 - Oct 13 with 2940 viewsD_Alien

Eat your heart out Dy Sporting.

Photo journalism at it's very best.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 23:09 - Oct 13 with 2903 viewsShun

National Athene's? I didn't realise Greece were playing!
***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 08:28 - Oct 14 with 2786 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 23:09 - Oct 13 by Shun

Probably sung by Shirley TEMPLE...
***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 10:24 - Oct 14 with 2711 viewstazzydjr

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 23:09 - Oct 13 by Shun

The correction has been made it were national anthem's i meant

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 13:24 - Oct 14 with 2604 viewsstella_dale

"......55th Minute Will Hughes were replaced by Tom Ince then the game changed entirely during 57th Minute Harry Kane leveled the playing field the crowd looked bigger during the 2nd half & The Brass Band were going it were a incredible atmosphere at Molineux"

so there was a brass band still on the pitch in the 57th minute Tazz?
***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 13:56 - Oct 14 with 2569 viewsColDale

is that Thin Lizzy?
***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 15:41 - Oct 14 with 2518 viewsaleanddale

Sounded like a better game than 5/10 Tazzy?

Love the reviews keep em coming.
Login to get fewer ads

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 16:52 - Oct 14 with 2489 viewsVespa

Well done Tazzy, some cracking photo's. Who's the Croatian that looks like he's mincing about in photo 7?

How much was the hotel tazzy, was it decent and was it worth it?

Keep up the good work, you're getting the hang of this review lark.

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 17:35 - Oct 14 with 2451 views_dezzy

1 nil up after 9 mins, looks like tazzy's trip abroad next year could be a reality

KHBA

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 17:51 - Oct 14 with 2440 views_dezzy

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 17:35 - Oct 14 by _dezzy

1 nil up after 9 mins, looks like tazzy's trip abroad next year could be a reality

Oops 1:1 at ht.

Just a thought . if we dont qualify will tazzy refund money to all that have contributed to him.

KHBA

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 18:12 - Oct 14 with 2412 viewsinthenet

Great work Tazzy time you got a column in the Dale programe

Rastrickblue

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 18:49 - Oct 14 with 2375 views_dezzy

2.1 up job done

KHBA

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 19:45 - Oct 14 with 2321 viewstazzydjr

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 18:49 - Oct 14 by _dezzy

2.1 up job done

Mission Accomplished i will be booking Flight & Hotel in Prague tomorrow night

Excited

Can't wait for my first ever International Football Tournament

The Final's Opponents are as follows:

Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Germany
Italy
Portugal
Serbia
Sweden

Final's Draw is 6th November 2014 i am hoping were in Group B

I'm praying the Group's end up like this

Group A (Death Group)

Germany
Italy
Portugal
Sweden

Group B

Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Serbia
[Post edited 14 Oct 2014 20:54]

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 19:47 - Oct 14 with 2316 viewstazzydjr

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 13:56 - Oct 14 by ColDale

is that Thin Lizzy?

yup indeed it is Col

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 19:56 - Oct 14 with 2295 viewstazzydjr

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 16:52 - Oct 14 by Vespa

Well done Tazzy, some cracking photo's. Who's the Croatian that looks like he's mincing about in photo 7?

How much was the hotel tazzy, was it decent and was it worth it?

Keep up the good work, you're getting the hang of this review lark.

The number 5 is their captain Photo of Niko Datkovic

The hotel were just 30.00 but it were well out the way in Bilston but it were brilliant night well worth it even full english breakfast were on offer

Thanks

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 21:19 - Oct 14 with 2213 viewsPDIDDY

Who's the other half tazzy?

Gissa job

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 21:37 - Oct 14 with 2193 viewsTVOS1907

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 21:19 - Oct 14 by PDIDDY

A tazzette.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 22:19 - Oct 14 with 2144 viewsjudd

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 21:37 - Oct 14 by TVOS1907

A tazzette.

Tazzbint

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 22:26 - Oct 14 with 2125 viewsBrierls

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 21:19 - Oct 14 by PDIDDY

Chunk. Keep up.
***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 22:29 - Oct 14 with 2121 viewsroccydaleian

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 22:19 - Oct 14 by judd

Tazzbint

Tazzbint with a cock?
***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 22:32 - Oct 14 with 2113 viewsjudd

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 22:29 - Oct 14 by roccydaleian

Tazzbint with a cock?

Masterpiece

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 11:41 - Oct 15 with 1960 viewstazzydjr

The next review should be on around 10pm tonight i gonna pick my best pictures out of the 300 odd i got at Stockport then right up the Review

Didn't both Scott Spencer & Jordan Fagbola use to play for Rochdale? Yet their forum's fans blame Rochdale yet their actual fans blame their former Chair & BOD

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 12:04 - Oct 15 with 1943 viewsD_Alien

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 11:41 - Oct 15 by tazzydjr

The next review should be on around 10pm tonight i gonna pick my best pictures out of the 300 odd i got at Stockport then right up the Review

Didn't both Scott Spencer & Jordan Fagbola use to play for Rochdale? Yet their forum's fans blame Rochdale yet their actual fans blame their former Chair & BOD

Any chance of a pic of your better half in the right up?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 18:45 - Oct 15 with 1839 viewsnordenblue

***Away Day Review International Special: England Under 21 v Croatia Under 21*** on 12:04 - Oct 15 by D_Alien

Any chance of a pic of your better half in the right up?

It went right up?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024