Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad Song About Joey 20:41 - Nov 10 with 4077 viewsmichael67

Yes, it is that bad. You have been forewarned.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Bad Song About Joey on 20:48 - Nov 10 with 4059 viewskingshill

Emily is doing very well for herself actually Michael.
Her and her Mum sit behind me in JU and have done for the best part of 20 years & she's the 3rd generation of her family that are regulars in the Upper Loft
May not be your cup of tea but she is a pretty talented young lady, writes her own stuff and is one of us. Give me someone like her over those dicks on the Simon Cowell show anytime
Bad Song About Joey on 21:09 - Nov 10 with 4011 viewsmichael67

I do agree with you, Kingshill. She is a lot better than some of the music around at the moment, which is dire. For that reason I steer clear of x factor and popular radio stations.

Haven't listened to any of her other stuff, but as a ranger, I hope she succeeds.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Bad Song About Joey on 21:27 - Nov 10 with 3975 viewsloftboy

Thought you said it was bad, need to get the whole ground singing that!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bad Song About Joey on 21:36 - Nov 10 with 3963 viewsLowerloftLad

I will never get that time back ...............

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Bad Song About Joey on 21:44 - Nov 10 with 3949 viewssmegma

Apart from the words Joey Joey it has no link to him at all when you listen to the lyrics. Sticking his picture in the video is opportunism hooping it will get listened to by a wider audience. The song is rubbish but the music is ok. Needs more work on the lyrics.
Bad Song About Joey on 22:21 - Nov 10 with 3889 viewskarl

I like that, its not a great polished performance but i wouldnt expect it either.
Compare her to Si Cranstoun backing his brother for ages busking/Youtubing as the Dualers and breaking through years later on his own when Terry Wogan (self congratulatingly) 'discovered' him, all you need is a break and if youve got some original material you can make it work. Good luck to her
What is Tyber Cranstoun up to now, i imagine he's still busking?
Bad Song About Joey on 11:12 - Nov 11 with 3669 viewsRaymond

My ears!!!!
Bad Song About Joey on 09:43 - Dec 5 with 3420 viewsA40Bosh

Seen Emily performing on stage since she was in her early teens at productions put on at my daughters' music/dance school. Very confident young girl and she has a quirky style.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Bad Song About Joey on 11:34 - Dec 5 with 3353 viewsBrianWilson

She has a good voice. Think she should have done the backing vocals herself though and just let the others mime to it in the video.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024