Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lampard. 19:57 - Dec 1 with 4698 viewshoopstilidie

"I loved my time at Chelsea, will never forget it. At City though, I've never been happier. The best club I've been at."

Big words.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Lampard. on 23:23 - Dec 1 with 4386 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That will go down well at CFC. Interesting though.
Lampard. on 07:21 - Dec 2 with 4209 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Isn't that piety my h what he said on leaving West Ham? Fvckin' badge kissin', arse lickin' shithouse!
Lampard. on 08:35 - Dec 2 with 4119 viewsEalingRanger

Not that surprising really. All that service he's given Chelsea and he's been turfed out while he still has a great deal to offer them as a player. No wonder he's giving it the big un up at City.
Lampard. on 08:38 - Dec 2 with 4105 viewsQPR1882

That's pretty much what Rodney said after he left us to go to city.

( substituting QPR for Scum )
Lampard. on 08:52 - Dec 2 with 4070 viewsToast_R

Ah God, who really cares?
I don't think we should take these kind of comments as literal from anyone who gets paid to do a job. I'd stand around in a pink dress all day if someone paid me mega money to do it.

Whatever you think about him because of where did the majority of his damage, he's always been the model professional. There's hundreds of footballers far more loathsome then him, and I find it difficult to not find any respect for what he's achieved. To still be able to pull it out the bag like he has done this season is phenomenal.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 9:00]
Lampard. on 09:17 - Dec 2 with 4028 viewsQPunkR

Lampard. on 08:52 - Dec 2 by Toast_R

Ah God, who really cares?
I don't think we should take these kind of comments as literal from anyone who gets paid to do a job. I'd stand around in a pink dress all day if someone paid me mega money to do it.

Whatever you think about him because of where did the majority of his damage, he's always been the model professional. There's hundreds of footballers far more loathsome then him, and I find it difficult to not find any respect for what he's achieved. To still be able to pull it out the bag like he has done this season is phenomenal.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 9:00]

I'll pay you a fiver a week. Is that mega enough?

QPR - "shit but local"

Lampard. on 09:52 - Dec 2 with 3971 viewshoof_hearted

Who cares? I do. I will be recounting this to every filthy, dirty scummer I can find. Starting with the wife's family
Lampard. on 09:55 - Dec 2 with 3961 viewssimmo

I'm starting to warm to Frank :-D

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Lampard. on 10:02 - Dec 2 with 3947 viewsW7Ranger

Would love City to pip Chelsea to the Title, with Frank playing a key role in doing so!
Lampard. on 10:07 - Dec 2 with 3934 viewsStanisgod

"I loved my time at West Ham, will never forget it. At Chelsea though, I've never been happier. The best club I've been at."

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Lampard. on 10:31 - Dec 2 with 3894 viewsballbag

He didn't really say that, did he?
Lampard. on 12:39 - Dec 2 with 3759 viewstraininvain

Lampard. on 10:31 - Dec 2 by ballbag

He didn't really say that, did he?

As much as I would like to say yes, of course he didn't.

It's a fake quote from Twitter.
Lampard. on 19:11 - Dec 2 with 3561 viewssmegma

Lampard. on 10:02 - Dec 2 by W7Ranger

Would love City to pip Chelsea to the Title, with Frank playing a key role in doing so!

I hope they are level on points but City finish with one goal better in the +goals column. That goal being the one he scored against ' the Chels' then we'll see if the knuckledraggers will continue to call him Super Frank.
Lampard. on 20:56 - Dec 2 with 3445 viewsJuzzie

Lampard is just doing what any player at their current club does..... Says how good they are and that they're the best.

What makes this funnier is that he's on loan!
Lampard. on 21:36 - Dec 3 with 3287 viewsTacticalR

A badge-kisser of the first water.

Air hostess clique

Lampard. on 06:32 - Dec 4 with 3178 viewsCanadaRanger

Lampard. on 20:56 - Dec 2 by Juzzie

Lampard is just doing what any player at their current club does..... Says how good they are and that they're the best.

What makes this funnier is that he's on loan!

There's no going back (on it now)... :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024