Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... 09:36 - Dec 4 with 6120 viewsNorthernr

Ear all abaght how triffic Sean Dyche is, 'ow 'ard the Premier League is, and just 'ow close Gareff Bale was to retiring from the game altogether out of shitness until 'Arry rescued the situation and turned his ole career araghnd from 1045ish. Kevin Bond on piano.

Sits down, stares into space. "I was miles away there..."

Usual team news. Those injured before, are still injured. Those fit, still fit. "We're 'aving a light morning this morning." Everybody is ok.

Not much in it between the promoted teams. Burnley very much the same team as last year. Sean done an amazing job. Top top fella. Right of our 11 on Tuesday were in the Championship with us last year - Sky monkey interrupts, brave - Leicester wo league comfortably and they're down with us. very much the same team as well. None of us have changed that much. We're going ok. Away form not good enough (#Poirot). Seven or eight teams in the scrap.

Is Danny Ings better than Charlie Austin?

I watched Danny Ings, saw an awful lot of him at Bournemouth, good player, good goalscorer, good movement, good player, both good players. Fentastic. Triffic.

Leicester was a massive game. Now Burnley. Going to Swansea always difficult, very very 'ard, close, tight, points in it, results on Tuesday were fine, some teams lost and some won and some got a point. (Thanks 'Arry).

Fck my the Sky man likes his own voice. A five minute question about sacking managers of promoted teams.

Different division, different standard, different resources, very 'ard. Nigel and Sean 'av done amazing jobs, fentastic, not adrift, right in amongst it. Nobody bulle proof, what can you do? You can only do your best in life, if it's not good enaff that's life. Nobody wants to be stuck near the bottom, but the teams at the top 'av the best players. Southampton fentastic, play Man City get done free nil. Sergio Aguero, 60m 70m, different level, very difficult, very 'ard.

Been in the game a long time, it's 'ard. Nigel laid back calm guy, don't know if he's responded to a fan or not, 'ard not to at times. Doesn't deserve any abuse, find that difficult to understand. I've never 'ad it wiv my 'ome fans, been very lucky, don't worry abaght it too much.

Today's Sky question is about Christmas parties.

Not into it for footballers. Everybody has a camera on their phone. We;re in relegation battle and we've got to concetrate. Monday night meal for all the staff but as far as going out for a jolly up that's not for me. Playas 'avent mentioned one to me. They understand pitfalls of going out. Close your eyes, somebody has a picture of you looking drunk, not right. I can't be doing wiv it.

Woman with a wild and dangerous question of her own about away games.

Nobody down the bottom 'as too many wins away from 'ome. The games we've played all against clubs in top six seven or eight. Not easy, very 'ard, 'av struggled. Got to find a system to get us results, we've tried everything, every system in the book we've tried, closer last few weeks, late goal at Newcastle, late at Swansea, late penalty at Chelsea. We'll get a result away from home when you least expect it.

Sean done an amazing job, fentastic fella, great enthusiasm, knows the game, excellent knowledge, very positive fella, always believes they'll get a result. He's done smashing.

Got goals in the team with the little boy Ings, bit like Charlie, good goalscorers. We're at home, been playing well at home, excellent. Man City scored seven at Southampton and Sunderland, we were leading late in the game and deserved to win.

Oooh me feed's gone down.

Good.

Looks like it's gone permanently. Joe Jordan picking up Adam Hulme by the lapels and telling him to "feckin sort it oot ya wee prick" doesn't seem to have worked.

You get the general gist. We're not very good away from home but it's 'ard. We're very good at home so we'd prefer to talk abaght that. Nigel Pearson and Sean Dyche have done fentastic jobs. The injured players are injured and the ones who are not injured are not injured. 'Arry doesn't believe in Christmas parties or The Twitter.

Bondy says, let's get out of 'ere.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 09:50 - Dec 4 with 4571 viewssilky

Clive.......

How do you keep going? Seriously...... How do you do it?

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 09:59 - Dec 4 with 4532 viewsNorthernr

I see QPR's ongoing general shitness as an attempt to break me. Pain eventually subsides - quitting lasts forever.
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:03 - Dec 4 with 4500 viewssimmo

Late again..... Have that, Gary

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:03 - Dec 4 with 4497 viewsElHoop

It's at 10.45
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:04 - Dec 4 with 4497 viewsNorthernr

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:03 - Dec 4 by simmo

Late again..... Have that, Gary

It's me that's early actually. Thought it was 945, and it says 945 on the cover sheet, but it#'s actually 1045 apparently.
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:06 - Dec 4 with 4476 viewsPhildo

Dont worry we will all be

http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/pcartin1phildo/media/Chas--Dave-Well-Pleased-4
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:15 - Dec 4 with 4444 viewsMytch_QPR

To make things more interesting (and in an attempt to retain Clive's sanity), I was thinking that we could have a sort of 'Presser Golf' where regular posters choose a certain word, and each time Harry utters it they score. Certain words would have to score lower points as they are used rather loosely, i.e.:

Fentastic = 1 pt
Triffic = 1 pt
Hard = 1 pt
Spurs = 1.5 pts
Bale = 1.5 pts
Sorry = 1000 pts

Winner gets a burger from Chubby's Grill (mobile Brasserie), loser gets a complimentary ticket to our next away game.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:50 - Dec 4 with 4343 viewshopphoops

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:15 - Dec 4 by Mytch_QPR

To make things more interesting (and in an attempt to retain Clive's sanity), I was thinking that we could have a sort of 'Presser Golf' where regular posters choose a certain word, and each time Harry utters it they score. Certain words would have to score lower points as they are used rather loosely, i.e.:

Fentastic = 1 pt
Triffic = 1 pt
Hard = 1 pt
Spurs = 1.5 pts
Bale = 1.5 pts
Sorry = 1000 pts

Winner gets a burger from Chubby's Grill (mobile Brasserie), loser gets a complimentary ticket to our next away game.

can i have "I can't be doin wiv..." ?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Login to get fewer ads

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:55 - Dec 4 with 4317 viewsMytch_QPR

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:50 - Dec 4 by hopphoops

yeah, good one - I forgot 'Twitter' - 2 pts for that I think.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 11:01 - Dec 4 with 4282 viewseastside_r

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:55 - Dec 4 by Mytch_QPR

yeah, good one - I forgot 'Twitter' - 2 pts for that I think.

Surely you mean 'The Twitter'
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 11:04 - Dec 4 with 4253 viewsShotKneesHoop

What about the following Bagpuss comments?

"Fat" & "Four stone" = 1 point

"Injured" & "tired" = 2 points

"nuffink to do with me" & " I'll get some bodies in after Christmas" = 10 points

"Wheeler-dealer - oo me?, leave it aaaaht!" = 50 points

"I resign" = 1,000,000 points

"Don't know what the phooook I'm doing 'ere, Tone" = 5,000,000 points + 10 pence off a litre of petrol at Tesco.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 11:32 - Dec 4 with 4106 viewsTearsOfaClown

Cheques made payable to Rosie...

SWP might score for us today
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 12:25 - Dec 4 with 3871 viewshopphoops

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 10:50 - Dec 4 by hopphoops

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 13:57 - Dec 4 with 3645 viewsPinnerPaul

All the managers' interviews/prsssers are getting on my nerves to be honest

Nigel Pearson - Insists on speaking very very slowly to make every opinion seem more profound

Fat Sam - Mentions "injuries" every B****y time. Its either great result, considering ALL our injuries, or what do you expect with all our injuries

Mark Hughes - To be fair (Then proceeds to give an anything bur fair assessment of the game and referee)

Brendan Rogers - Every result is part of a great plan that sees them "developing" - Into what I'm not too sure

The arrogant one - Anything he says gets on my nerves!

I could go on!
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:18 - Dec 4 with 3600 viewsQPRDave

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 09:59 - Dec 4 by Northernr

I see QPR's ongoing general shitness as an attempt to break me. Pain eventually subsides - quitting lasts forever.

I take it you'd prefer him to be bit more like you eh norvern?
Eh up me ducks...ere thou all is at tut press metin
aye twus rum do at tut lyberti...but thou nose we'll kip tut home fires twinklin
Eee must go now...tut whippet an pidgens wont feed theeselves thou know

Tbh norvern your "hilarious" p*sstake it is wearing a bit thin ....ya bore
Bet you go round telling the same joke over and over...if you get a laugh 1st time
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:21 - Dec 4 with 3590 viewssimmo

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:18 - Dec 4 by QPRDave

aye twus rum do at tut lyberti...but thou nose we'll kip tut home fires twinklin

Bet you go round telling the same joke over and over...if you get a laugh 1st time

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time....

That's the title, the content is more than likely going to be the alternative take on the press conference. If it's boring you, don't open it. Or is that too difficult?

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:24 - Dec 4 with 3574 viewsQPRDave

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:21 - Dec 4 by simmo

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time....

That's the title, the content is more than likely going to be the alternative take on the press conference. If it's boring you, don't open it. Or is that too difficult?

Ah how sweet ....make your nose go brown you know
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:25 - Dec 4 with 3571 viewsNorthernr

Well some of us can only aspire to be as funny and interesting as you Dave. I'll get there one day.
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:28 - Dec 4 with 3560 viewsQPRDave

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:25 - Dec 4 by Northernr

Well some of us can only aspire to be as funny and interesting as you Dave. I'll get there one day.

It's insulting north...not funny at all
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:31 - Dec 4 with 3550 viewsWilloW4

Redknapps press interviews are what's wearing a bit thin mate.. Same old cobblers with different names.. He talks complete drivel..(regardless of his accent.) apparently he's tried EVERY system in the book to get it right away from home... It's difficult y'know !! Every loss the same s-it.
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:31 - Dec 4 with 3550 viewsLancsBushRs

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:28 - Dec 4 by QPRDave

Listen, Dave enough of your lip.
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:31 - Dec 4 with 3548 viewssimmo

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:24 - Dec 4 by QPRDave

Ah how sweet ....make your nose go brown you know

I think I made a legitimate point. If you know you're not interested in the topic of the thread, don' open it and complain that you (personally) don't enjoy it. You also can't respond with an insult and then complain that somebody is being insulted.

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:34 - Dec 4 with 3524 viewsPinnerPaul

As i've just pointed out you could do something similar with every presser.

As Clive has mentioned in Harry's defence, its very difficult to give sensible answers to the same idiotic questions that get asked every week.

Clive's take on the presser each week is bound to be similar, because each presser (and not just Harry's) are similar.

If you want to read a nice clean version www.qpr.co.uk is the place to go!
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 15:05 - Dec 4 with 3438 viewsNorthernr

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:28 - Dec 4 by QPRDave

Ok well that's your opinion and that's fair enough - be dull if we all thought the same. Judging from your recent posts you don't think too much of me and that's also fair enough, although as I always say if you actually met me you might think differently - you clearly haven't, as I don't have a northern accent for a start.

Other people disagree with you about this thread judging by the response it gets each week so I'll probably keep doing it, and labeling it really clearly so if you don't like it you won't click on it by accident.

If Harry did talk with a northern accent, if we were managed by Mick McCarthy, I'd send it up in the same way. Same if he talked like Brendan Rodgers, always babbling on about the collective and the whole and feeling as one as a team together as a unit the Men of Liverpool.

As Pinner says, this pre-math interview, pre-match press conference is a nonsense, all cooked up because Sky have air time to fill. Essentially they're talking about something that hasn't happened yet, and doing their best not to make any headlines - so they're actually deliberately trying to make them un-reportable and boring.

If we just covered it like every other site and took it seriously we'd just be like every other site, why would anybody come here? Same reason the match previews read like they do, and the match reports are deliberately longer than anything you'll read elsewhere, and the message board isn't seperated out into different rooms or filled with loads of moderators. Otherwise what's our unique selling point? Why would anybody click on LFW if it wasn't different from elsewhere?

The site, the reports, the previews, this thread, the message board - they're all easily avoidable if it's not your thing. We've even got an ignore user function, so if I really do get on your tits that much just stick me on ignore and nothing I say on here will appear on your view of the site.

Just click on the bits you do like and avoid the bits you don't, it's not 'ard.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 15:09 - Dec 4 with 3419 viewsQPRDave

Ooo wants to ear what 'Arry finks? Presser time.... on 14:31 - Dec 4 by LancsBushRs

Listen, Dave enough of your lip.

Sorry?...Just been to the toilet....Outhouse tut you..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024