Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoy Today.... 14:36 - Feb 3 with 1968 viewsrosseeles

The club is stocking up on black bodywarmers as we speak.

Enjoy Today.... on 14:40 - Feb 3 with 1943 viewsPinnerPaul

Indeed enjoy the happy clappy posts, tomorrow brings the "Everything that is wrong with Tim Sherwood" threads!
Enjoy Today.... on 14:43 - Feb 3 with 1905 viewspaulparker

Enjoy Today.... on 14:40 - Feb 3 by PinnerPaul

Indeed enjoy the happy clappy posts, tomorrow brings the "Everything that is wrong with Tim Sherwood" threads!

Not at all Pinner ,

Sir Les and Ramsey until the end of the season for me
then once all the deadwood has gone in the summer lets go for Karl Robinson and start building our club which we should have done 4 years ago

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Enjoy Today.... on 14:44 - Feb 3 with 1897 viewsrosseeles

Enjoy Today.... on 14:43 - Feb 3 by paulparker

Not at all Pinner ,

then once all the deadwood has gone in the summer lets go for Karl Robinson and start building our club which we should have done 4 years ago

Not a chance, Tim is coming in, he'll be in this week
Enjoy Today.... on 14:48 - Feb 3 with 1863 viewsPinnerPaul

Enjoy Today.... on 14:43 - Feb 3 by paulparker

Not at all Pinner ,

Interesting view.

Have either managed before, would that not be a worry, or do you think we've got very little chance of staying up now in any case?
Enjoy Today.... on 14:50 - Feb 3 with 1846 viewsRanger78

Enjoy Today.... on 14:44 - Feb 3 by rosseeles

Not a chance, Tim is coming in, he'll be in this week

Nothing can ever be as bad as Redknapp. Nothing.

To have a manager who has shown so little empathy, passion or effort has been gut wrenching.
Enjoy Today.... on 14:53 - Feb 3 with 1824 viewsrosseeles

Enjoy Today.... on 14:50 - Feb 3 by Ranger78

Nothing can ever be as bad as Redknapp. Nothing.

To have a manager who has shown so little empathy, passion or effort has been gut wrenching.

couldnt agree more, when people were talking and dismissing sherwood before i said id be happy with him, simply as he'll show a bit of passion for his job, show he gives a damn, harry couldnt show any more contempt for the palce if he tried over the last few months
Enjoy Today.... on 14:55 - Feb 3 with 1809 viewspaulparker

Enjoy Today.... on 14:48 - Feb 3 by PinnerPaul

Interesting view.

Have either managed before, would that not be a worry, or do you think we've got very little chance of staying up now in any case?

It Depends Pinner on what we want to be
if it was all about staying up we should have gone for Pullis a few weeks back and let him have the transfer window to wheel & deal
maybe it isn't Sherwood , maybe Tone is going to ride it out with Les and ramsey in charge and start building for next year
either way we are better off without Arry who has made a pigs ear of it since he has been in charge

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Enjoy Today.... on 15:10 - Feb 3 with 1755 viewsPinnerPaul

Enjoy Today.... on 14:55 - Feb 3 by paulparker

It Depends Pinner on what we want to be
if it was all about staying up we should have gone for Pullis a few weeks back and let him have the transfer window to wheel & deal
maybe it isn't Sherwood , maybe Tone is going to ride it out with Les and ramsey in charge and start building for next year
either way we are better off without Arry who has made a pigs ear of it since he has been in charge

I agree and despite what you think I did post he should go after Burnley.

Very similar to when he took over, only improvement seems to be that the team spirit seems to be better this time round - who can tell - will be players pleased his gone, maybe others not so?

Still we're stuck with them now, I'll be there on Saturday as usual!

Least this board will be less attrtional for a while!
Login to get fewer ads

Enjoy Today.... on 15:20 - Feb 3 with 1697 viewsDannyPaddox

Black bodywarmer? No no no. It's a GILET.

[Post edited 3 Feb 2015 15:31]
Enjoy Today.... on 15:38 - Feb 3 with 1609 viewspaulparker

Enjoy Today.... on 15:10 - Feb 3 by PinnerPaul

I agree and despite what you think I did post he should go after Burnley.

Very similar to when he took over, only improvement seems to be that the team spirit seems to be better this time round - who can tell - will be players pleased his gone, maybe others not so?

Still we're stuck with them now, I'll be there on Saturday as usual!

Least this board will be less attrtional for a while!

TBH Pinner I backed his appointment when he 1st came here and had many I debate with QPR 1882 about it
IMHO he lost the plot around the time after the Villa away game , the cracks appeared in his management the way he coaches, motivates etc , the night we played Fulham and got bullied in the 1st 10 minutes all but confirmed that he was not the man for our club
even last year he should have gone after Forest away, the team selection that night was him playing games to get more players in
either way we have a better chance of staying up now he has gone, his team selections were a joke and erratic (see the last game) he ran out of ideas a long time ago

my only hope is TF doesn't rush this appointment like he has the last 2 managers , lets put the feelers out there and see who's interested rather than just go with Sherwood
its crunch time for our club now, we need this to be the right man to take the club forward , either way its going to be an interesting summer whatever the division we find ourselves in as the new man has a big rebuilding job in hand
as QPR fans all we want to see is passion, good football and some decent youngsters coming through ,

UUURRRRSSSSSSsssssssss

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024