Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we want down with us and Burnley? 16:00 - May 2 with 3646 viewsLewes_r

Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 16:52 - May 2 with 3602 viewsqueensparker

Newcastle. Would be hilarious and after today's results it actually looks a possibility (they do, of course, have an easy game against us left)
Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 16:54 - May 2 with 3593 viewskomradkirk

we wont get another point.
Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 16:55 - May 2 with 3586 viewsLewes_r

I'm now actually wanting other teams down there to win so Newcastle can go down.. "Massive club" 😂

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 16:59 - May 2 with 3554 viewsjohncharles

Cameron Diaz.
oops, thought you said go down on .........

Strong and stable my arse.

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 17:01 - May 2 with 3546 viewsSnipper

Hull for me.
Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 17:05 - May 2 with 3529 viewsJonDoeman

Be nice to take Leicester down with us by beating them, but that is doubtful, seeing as we couldn't beat an egg !

It Is What It Is !!

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 17:21 - May 2 with 3453 viewsStanisgod

Chelsea

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 18:15 - May 2 with 3377 viewsjohncharles

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 17:21 - May 2 by Stanisgod

Chelsea

......is the right answer

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 18:16 - May 2 with 3378 viewsMarc

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 17:05 - May 2 by JonDoeman

Be nice to take Leicester down with us by beating them, but that is doubtful, seeing as we couldn't beat an egg !

Yep, would be nice
Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 18:46 - May 2 with 3330 viewsHollowayRanger

the team In the biggest mess from top to bottom as they wont be a threat next season

oh!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 19:23 - May 2 with 3283 viewspaulparker

Newcastle please
For the last few seasons they have given up by January and bored the premier league by not giving a sh1t , if there is any justice they will be relegated

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 20:01 - May 2 with 3223 viewsPunteR

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 19:23 - May 2 by paulparker

Newcastle please
For the last few seasons they have given up by January and bored the premier league by not giving a sh1t , if there is any justice they will be relegated

Yep. Newcastle.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 20:14 - May 2 with 3199 viewsqueensparker

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 17:05 - May 2 by JonDoeman

Actually, I'd go for this scenario just so I can watch Pearson's press conference live.

Long relegated, for the last game we decide to play a team of kids in a brand new system planning for next season. They come out and destroy Leicester 6-1 with a Grego-Cox hat-trick and an Austin brace in his last game for QPR having revealed he's signing for AC Milan next season on Adel's recommendation. Clint scores a penalty in the 90th minute after Charlie hands the ball to him in his last ever Premier League game.

Leicester, who looked safe with two games to go, through a bizarre set of circumstances on the last day are relegated by one goal on goal difference.
Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 20:17 - May 2 with 3191 viewscollegeranger

Got to be Hull as they are the smallest club and will suffer when the owner pulls out. The rest will bounce back. This was the year to stay up as Bournemouth, Watford and a funny feeling tells me Brentford will get promoted and all 3 will come straight back down. The Championship will be torrid next year with a lot of large clubs! Assuming that we dont start against Braintree Town next season!
Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 21:06 - May 2 with 3131 viewsHollowayRanger

Who do we want down with us and Burnley? on 20:17 - May 2 by collegeranger

Got to be Hull as they are the smallest club and will suffer when the owner pulls out. The rest will bounce back. This was the year to stay up as Bournemouth, Watford and a funny feeling tells me Brentford will get promoted and all 3 will come straight back down. The Championship will be torrid next year with a lot of large clubs! Assuming that we dont start against Braintree Town next season!

agree motsus tipped derby to win this season couldn't even make top 6

we are going In there without a team and possible a new manager

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024