Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title 08:13 - May 16 with 6832 viewsjohnhoop

For me the blindingly obvious one is "The four year clusterf-ck" but I'll bet the brilliantly inventive creative minds on here can come up with some gems.
Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 12:56 - May 16 with 1696 viewsDiscodroids

'up in smoke'

cheech fernandes and chong ramsey.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'fernades will fuc.k us up again'

joyless division

'stop making any sense.'

same as it ever was..
[Post edited 16 May 2015 13:03]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 13:17 - May 16 with 1679 viewsDorse

'Shitenado'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 13:19 - May 16 with 1675 viewsDiscodroids

'save all your tweeting for me'

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 13:22 - May 16 with 1672 viewsPunteR

Snakes on a plane
Titanic
Dumb and Dumber

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Four Year Plan sequel-suggestions for the title on 14:10 - May 16 with 1656 viewscarlh5266

The 4 year Enema
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024