Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim McNulty 11:53 - Jun 2 with 19736 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Signs on a 2 Year Deal. Announced on Twitter.

Jim McNulty on 16:33 - Jun 2 with 4208 viewsParkinsGimp

Two fecking years FFS I can say that this guy will not be good enough for League One, hence the reason bURY showed him the door. Seriously peed off with this . I am happy to be proven wrong , but I am sorry to say to the blue tinted mong brigade that I have very rarely over 40 years been proven wrong.
Jim McNulty on 16:36 - Jun 2 with 4190 viewsfitzochris

Jim McNulty on 16:33 - Jun 2 by ParkinsGimp

Two fecking years FFS I can say that this guy will not be good enough for League One, hence the reason bURY showed him the door. Seriously peed off with this . I am happy to be proven wrong , but I am sorry to say to the blue tinted mong brigade that I have very rarely over 40 years been proven wrong.

F**k off.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jim McNulty on 16:37 - Jun 2 with 4185 viewsDaleiLama

Out of curiosity, what is your management record like? At any level?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Jim McNulty on 16:39 - Jun 2 with 4163 viewsSuddenLad

Wondered how long it would be before Captain Sunshine appeared.

Best if you pi$$ off if you have nothing constructive to say. As usual.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jim McNulty on 16:43 - Jun 2 with 4128 viewsnordenblue

You've been consistently wrong recently as ALL our current players you class as crap and not good enough for Rochdale have seen the club finish in its highest ever position.
They've proved they are good enough and in doing so shown your opinion to be nothing but ridiculous and misguided.
Jim McNulty on 16:48 - Jun 2 with 4103 viewssykeboy

Do you ever have anything positive say If you have been watching Dale for 40 years you may have noted that the last few years have been the most successful in our history and that's down to Hill and the players he signs

No doubt when we signed Dawson you moaned
Jim McNulty on 16:51 - Jun 2 with 4084 viewsWhiteyBFC

There are countless examples of footballers being released from clubs and written off, only to do well at their next club. I'll name just the one, as it's of relevance - Matty Done.

I was one of very few Barnsley supporters to rate him too. Fingers crossed McNulty has a similar impact in terms of performance level for you.
Jim McNulty on 16:57 - Jun 2 with 4018 viewsfitzochris

Jim McNulty on 16:51 - Jun 2 by WhiteyBFC

There are countless examples of footballers being released from clubs and written off, only to do well at their next club. I'll name just the one, as it's of relevance - Matty Done.

I was one of very few Barnsley supporters to rate him too. Fingers crossed McNulty has a similar impact in terms of performance level for you.

Mate, he'll not listen. I think he forgets (if he ever knew) that Hilly has made our club successful by signing players deemed lost causes by other clubs.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Jim McNulty on 17:09 - Jun 2 with 3943 viewsbocadave

Has mr gimpy run out of his anti-depressants again.
Jim McNulty on 17:12 - Jun 2 with 3924 viewsmacro

according to you ex Stockport players who have played for Dale are all crap, I take your opinions and laugh at them.

My only criticism looking at his record is that for such a tall cb he doesn’t score enough goals.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2015 17:55]
Jim McNulty on 17:32 - Jun 2 with 3827 viewstazzydjr

The only positive post I've seen from this user is about Bucket Shakers new signing which makes me think this user is one of them

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Jim McNulty on 18:15 - Jun 2 with 3698 viewsColDale

Won't be as good as O'Connell, but will certainly improve upon the existing pairing of Eastham and Lancashire. Think he's left footed, so it'll be Eastham and McNulty starting next season unless Hill's planning a radical shake up formation wise.
Jim McNulty on 19:20 - Jun 2 with 3493 viewsWhiteyBFC

Jim McNulty on 18:15 - Jun 2 by ColDale

Won't be as good as O'Connell, but will certainly improve upon the existing pairing of Eastham and Lancashire. Think he's left footed, so it'll be Eastham and McNulty starting next season unless Hill's planning a radical shake up formation wise.

He's a leftie.

I'd say this is his level now, at 30 years old. Don't expect miracles or JOC, he's just a 100% player who'll help manage some of the younger lads I would imagine, he's a very vocal and very forward lad and a true professional, but on his day he can be terrific, as a ball playing centre half. On other days an accident waiting to happen.

Solid addition.

Keith did say he wanted to do less managing on the touchline, wanting to add more nous etc, leaders. Jim's your boy. But aye, don't expect John Stones.
Jim McNulty on 20:26 - Jun 2 with 3346 viewspnc4eva1

Jim McNulty on 12:58 - Jun 2 by nordenblue

What position does he play?

On the right

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Jim McNulty on 20:36 - Jun 2 with 3321 viewskiwidale

Jim McNulty on 14:29 - Jun 2 by Shun

It's a shame it can't fix simple grammar as well.

fixing simple grammar??? your joking, the combined Oxford and Cambridge dictionaries couldn't fix Tazzy's mangle of English.

This is not the time for bickering.

Jim McNulty on 20:37 - Jun 2 with 3107 viewsHopwoodblue

Jim McNulty on 16:51 - Jun 2 by WhiteyBFC

Ã…lan Reeves came from Chester on a free if my memory serves me right.
If he's anywhere near as good I will be more than happy!

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Jim McNulty on 20:45 - Jun 2 with 3068 viewsHopwoodblue

Jim McNulty on 20:37 - Jun 2 by Hopwoodblue

Ã…lan Reeves came from Chester on a free if my memory serves me right.
If he's anywhere near as good I will be more than happy!

Just sat thinking about him does anyone remember him playing against his brother (think he was called David) when we played Carlisle, he was marking him as he was their centre forward

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Jim McNulty on 20:52 - Jun 2 with 3035 viewsfinberty

Jim McNulty on 20:45 - Jun 2 by Hopwoodblue

Just sat thinking about him does anyone remember him playing against his brother (think he was called David) when we played Carlisle, he was marking him as he was their centre forward

I remember watching to see for any sign of brotherly love. None found. They seemed to approach each other professionally and without either wanting to concede personal pride. Don't recall the score (TVOS required) but recall Alan completed the game with pride intact in that David didn't score. (Unless my memory is hazy....)
Jim McNulty on 20:54 - Jun 2 with 3026 viewsfinberty

Jim McNulty on 12:56 - Jun 2 by tazzydjr

It could be worse we could sign David Cameron on a 5 Year Deal were he'd end up cutting everything including the medical staff

Or, worse, Miliband with his carved stone, spending money that doesn't exist. THEN we'd be looking at Conference North......
Jim McNulty on 21:23 - Jun 2 with 2943 viewsPDIDDY

Good signing for dale but how are you gonna pay his wages with less than 2 k home supporters ?

Gissa job

Jim McNulty on 21:27 - Jun 2 with 2932 viewstazzydjr

Jim McNulty on 21:23 - Jun 2 by PDIDDY

Good signing for dale but how are you gonna pay his wages with less than 2 k home supporters ?

Errea aren't exactly poor if they offer a better kit sponsorship contract than JD Sports
[Post edited 2 Jun 2015 21:29]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Jim McNulty on 21:28 - Jun 2 with 2919 views442Dale

Recent sales include Hogan and Done. This is on top of the other income from previous deals.

Our annual accounts illustrate what our wage bill is and where the income comes from. We would prefer more income to come from the gates which would possibly mean we can retain players for longer. But even then, if the deal is right, we sell. Which is how it should be.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Jim McNulty on 21:29 - Jun 2 with 2917 viewsSaxonDale

Hopefully the arrival of McNulty will allow Eastham and Lancashire to show their best form. I think both players struggle with their distribution and hopefully the ball playing ability of McNulty will allow them both to concentrate on the defensive part of their game. The modern game relies so heavily from building attacks from the back that I think its no coincidence that we've always looked better when having at least one very good distributor from the back on the pitch.
Jim McNulty on 21:31 - Jun 2 with 2911 viewsrichfoad32

Jim McNulty on 20:36 - Jun 2 by kiwidale

fixing simple grammar??? your joking, the combined Oxford and Cambridge dictionaries couldn't fix Tazzy's mangle of English.

*you're*........
Jim McNulty on 21:39 - Jun 2 with 2860 viewsmacro

How are bury going to pay for Clarke’s wages?

Oh yes more 000’s onto the debt
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024