Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back in Blighty for the Blackburn game - tickets & pub? 13:05 - Jun 22 with 2253 viewsBrisbaneR

Looking for a little advice from you all...I'm flying back from Brisbane for the first time in many years for my dear old mums 77th birthday, and I've managed to plan this for the 1st weekend in September when there's no game on....magic....
I'm in Ireland the following week with the rest of the family leaving only the Blackburn game on the 15th to get to before flying out again. Any suggestions re: how to secure tickets - do I have to be a member? Can't see prices yet on the website? Also, where's the best place to sit to sing a few songs...don't want to come all that way and sit quietly...
I think the Crown & Sceptre is a safe bet for a pint beforehand but any other suggestions are welcome....getting excited already.....
Back in Blighty for the Blackburn game - tickets & pub? on 14:55 - Jun 22 with 2191 viewsJonDoeman

You'll be able to get a ticket on general sale a few weeks before, & R block seems to be the noisiest bit, enjoy your trip mate,

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024