Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all 11:58 - Jun 20 with 3104 viewsHayesender

http://news.sky.com/story/1505520/humans-under-threat-in-new-mass-extinction

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 12:01 - Jun 20 with 2581 viewsTheBlob

Well if the Pope says we're in trouble who are we to argue?

And you thought the cycling thread was spikey.

Well done Hayes.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 12:17 - Jun 20 with 2541 viewsHayesender

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/attachments/6a00d83452654869e200e55282a892883

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 12:23 - Jun 20 with 2526 viewsHollowayRanger

HARDLY surprising

people breeding like rabbits world population rising while resources shrink less liveable land , less farm land, less rain forests, less gas, oil, fresh water,less food,fish , more and more migrants leaving their already destroyed countrys and moving to other counties which in turn will be destroyed by over population

im just hoping theres enough left for another 50 year after that I wont care what happens

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 12:26 - Jun 20 with 2516 viewsTacticalR

So is it worth getting a season ticket this season or not?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2015 12:27]

Air hostess clique

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 12:52 - Jun 20 with 2453 viewsTheBlob

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 12:23 - Jun 20 by HollowayRanger

HARDLY surprising

people breeding like rabbits world population rising while resources shrink less liveable land , less farm land, less rain forests, less gas, oil, fresh water,less food,fish , more and more migrants leaving their already destroyed countrys and moving to other counties which in turn will be destroyed by over population

im just hoping theres enough left for another 50 year after that I wont care what happens

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 13:04 - Jun 20 with 2423 viewsDaBurgh

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 12:23 - Jun 20 by HollowayRanger

HARDLY surprising

Hey Holloway,

As the self-proclaimed 'Johnny Appleseed' of the lesbian community I think you have a lot of cheek complaining about over population, maybe you can help the situation by keeping your turkey baster in the kitchen... !
Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 13:37 - Jun 20 with 2358 viewsTacticalR

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 13:04 - Jun 20 by DaBurgh

Hey Holloway,

As the self-proclaimed 'Johnny Appleseed' of the lesbian community I think you have a lot of cheek complaining about over population, maybe you can help the situation by keeping your turkey baster in the kitchen... !

I believe I can explain the paradox.

The Malthusians (too many people) are usually eugenicists (too many of the wrong sort of people).

On another thread Holloway provided us with a photograph of the wrong sort of people:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/146551/send-dave-c

If people do have to be produced, then at least Holloway will produce the right sort of people.

Air hostess clique

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 13:57 - Jun 20 with 2308 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 14:50 - Jun 20 with 2209 viewsloftboy

More scare mongering from the sandal wearing brigade, after years of natural weather change they have failed to prove that it is man made so are going for the concious twanging approach, no doubt it was cavemen discovering fire that caused the wooly mammoth to disappear.
When one of these experts can explain why England used to be hot enough to sustain huge vineyards but cooled down significantly in the following 1000 years I might listen, or maybe the circle has gone a full 360 degrees and its adjusting back to what it was before.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 15:47 - Jun 20 with 2119 viewsHollowayRanger

cant change the fact that the human population is rising and rising and will continue to wise until there are not enough resources left to maintain life ,at moment that's mainly a problem in Africa and asia but it will spread

lack of space for housing
lack of sources of energy/fuels
lack of food and water
lack of even breathable air

im just hoping it will be at least another 50 years before it really starts to effect us here

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 15:48 - Jun 20 with 2116 viewsbosh67

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 12:26 - Jun 20 by TacticalR

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 17:04 - Jun 20 with 2011 viewseasthertsr

There are plenty of resources on this planet to sustain everyone. The problem is that a small percentage of the world's population owns a huge majority of those resources and doesn't share it.
Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 17:21 - Jun 20 with 1985 viewsTheBlob

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 17:04 - Jun 20 by easthertsr

There are plenty of resources on this planet to sustain everyone. The problem is that a small percentage of the world's population owns a huge majority of those resources and doesn't share it.

For how long?Does anyone really believe that things will get better?

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 17:29 - Jun 20 with 1977 viewsjohncharles

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 17:04 - Jun 20 by easthertsr

I read a few years ago that the richest 10% of Greeks held wealth equal to the Greek GDP. It would be a disaster if they pulled out.
Well they did and we're now witnessing the disaster.

Strong and stable my arse.

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 17:40 - Jun 20 with 1963 viewsBluce_Ree

"Earth has entered its sixth period of mass extinction - and humans could be among the casualties, scientists have warned.

Animals are dying out at 114 times the normal rate, triggered by a deadly mix of habitat loss, pollution and climate change, according to a study led by Stanford University in California."

Oh boo hoo. F*ck off, goats or whatever. I'm all good.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 17:57 - Jun 20 with 1942 viewsDorse

I can't believe that over-population is the problem. I mean, there are so many w ankers in the world, surely the population has to be dropping?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 23:50 - Jun 21 with 1637 viewsDeano19766

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 17:40 - Jun 20 by Bluce_Ree

"Earth has entered its sixth period of mass extinction - and humans could be among the casualties, scientists have warned.

Animals are dying out at 114 times the normal rate, triggered by a deadly mix of habitat loss, pollution and climate change, according to a study led by Stanford University in California."

Selfish pr1ck. It's cants like you who make me wish humanity was wiped out for the benefit of pretty much every other living thing on this planet. I sincerely hope you live long enough to see your children or grandchildren suffer greatly as a result of your selfish, ignorant attitude. What a thick (I assume you are fairly (or completely?) stupid from what you have written), ignorant cant you are.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2015 2:06]
Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 06:26 - Jun 22 with 1551 viewsFDC

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 14:50 - Jun 20 by loftboy

More scare mongering from the sandal wearing brigade, after years of natural weather change they have failed to prove that it is man made so are going for the concious twanging approach, no doubt it was cavemen discovering fire that caused the wooly mammoth to disappear.
When one of these experts can explain why England used to be hot enough to sustain huge vineyards but cooled down significantly in the following 1000 years I might listen, or maybe the circle has gone a full 360 degrees and its adjusting back to what it was before.

Actually the methods used in the paper are incredibly conservative by design - if anything they've massively *underestimated* the increase in rate of extinctions.

It's published open-access here: http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/1/5/e1400253.full

Or, you know, just spout bollocks based on nothing at all - what ever suits you.

EDIT: For clarification, which of the departments involved in the research are in the Sandal Wearing Brigade - it would be useful to know?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2015 6:29]
Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 07:11 - Jun 22 with 1511 viewsBluce_Ree

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 23:50 - Jun 21 by Deano19766

Selfish pr1ck. It's cants like you who make me wish humanity was wiped out for the benefit of pretty much every other living thing on this planet. I sincerely hope you live long enough to see your children or grandchildren suffer greatly as a result of your selfish, ignorant attitude. What a thick (I assume you are fairly (or completely?) stupid from what you have written), ignorant cant you are.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2015 2:06]

1. I was being facetious. Nothing I ever write on here should be taken seriously. Unless it is about Rob Green.
2. You want my children to suffer? Wow! What a quality human being you must be, Deano.

Anyway, joke's on you. Why the fk would I even have kids? I like sleep, disposable income and not hearing small people screech for no reason.

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 08:32 - Jun 22 with 1483 viewsDeano19766

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 07:11 - Jun 22 by Bluce_Ree

1. I was being facetious. Nothing I ever write on here should be taken seriously. Unless it is about Rob Green.
2. You want my children to suffer? Wow! What a quality human being you must be, Deano.

Anyway, joke's on you. Why the fk would I even have kids? I like sleep, disposable income and not hearing small people screech for no reason.

Well no I don't want your children to suffer. I was just trying to make a point by being extreme. My apologies if you were being facetious as I completely misread it then. Some people do come out with that sort of stuff and genuinely mean it, which p1sses me off! Apologies again
Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 12:43 - Jun 22 with 1416 viewsloftus77

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 12:26 - Jun 20 by TacticalR

Exactly...and will this forthcoming mass extinction having any bearing on Adel Taarabt's availabilty for the 2016 play-off semi-finals and final?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2015 13:04]
Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 13:05 - Jun 22 with 1385 viewsR_from_afar

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 14:50 - Jun 20 by loftboy

"They have failed to prove that it is man made": 97% of climate scientists say climate change and global warming are man made. The greenhouse effect of carbon dioxide has been known and understood since John Tyndall discovered the effect in the 19th century.

"When one of these experts can explain why England used to be hot enough to sustain huge vineyards but cooled down significantly in the following 1000 years I might listen": The thing to bear in mind is that it's all about the average global temperature; you're right about the vineyards but temperatures elsewhere at that time meant that the average global temperature was lower than now.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 13:08 - Jun 22 with 1378 viewsR_from_afar

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 17:40 - Jun 20 by Bluce_Ree

So you're a vegetarian, then?
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 13:57 - Jun 22 with 1326 viewsBluce_Ree

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 08:32 - Jun 22 by Deano19766

Well no I don't want your children to suffer. I was just trying to make a point by being extreme. My apologies if you were being facetious as I completely misread it then. Some people do come out with that sort of stuff and genuinely mean it, which p1sses me off! Apologies again

You're okay, Deano.

My kids would suffer though. They would be QPR fans. Or sold to a vivisection lab if they weren't. The little hypothetical f**kwits.

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 14:09 - Jun 22 with 1314 viewsTheBlob

Ah well, it's been nice knowing ya all on 13:05 - Jun 22 by R_from_afar

"They have failed to prove that it is man made": 97% of climate scientists say climate change and global warming are man made. The greenhouse effect of carbon dioxide has been known and understood since John Tyndall discovered the effect in the 19th century.

"When one of these experts can explain why England used to be hot enough to sustain huge vineyards but cooled down significantly in the following 1000 years I might listen": The thing to bear in mind is that it's all about the average global temperature; you're right about the vineyards but temperatures elsewhere at that time meant that the average global temperature was lower than now.

RFA

When that champion of Science - The Vatican and The Bar Of Soap - who did not recognise the fact that the Earth orbits the Sun (and not the Ptolemaic model)until 1992 gets out of his gas guzzling Popemobile and makes blind faith pronouncements on Climate Change then you know the argument is in deep shit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024