Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood Mac 23:43 - Jun 22 with 2214 viewsStanisgod

Just on way back from 02, first time live and absolutely awesome. Buckingham can't arf play them guitars , stevie nick's voice exceptional and Fleetwood nutty as a fruitcake! Well impressed and surprised how good they were.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fleetwood Mac on 00:53 - Jun 23 with 2182 viewsaston_hoop

Saw them in Antwerp in a few weeks back!! What a show, they really do still have it! Lindsey Buckingham just went on for the full 2.5 hours without a break and nailed everything. Hell of a showman.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fleetwood Mac on 08:27 - Jun 23 with 2050 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fleetwood Mac on 00:53 - Jun 23 by aston_hoop

Saw them in Antwerp in a few weeks back!! What a show, they really do still have it! Lindsey Buckingham just went on for the full 2.5 hours without a break and nailed everything. Hell of a showman.

Lindsey Buckingsey must be one of the best guitar players ever.
Fleetwood Mac on 09:04 - Jun 23 with 2011 viewsDiscodroids

'never going back again..'..amazing.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fleetwood Mac on 09:14 - Jun 23 with 2005 viewsTheBlob

Fleetwood Mac on 08:27 - Jun 23 by SpiritofGregory

Not a patch on Peter Green.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fleetwood Mac on 09:46 - Jun 23 with 1979 viewsDorse

Fleetwood Mac on 08:27 - Jun 23 by SpiritofGregory

Does he play for Mackwood Fleet?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fleetwood Mac on 09:52 - Jun 23 with 1969 viewsDiscodroids

when i lived another life, as a background score for the south american oats , i always found Fleetwood Mac the perfect accompianment ..that 70's Calfornian rock sound really hit the spot. Every time. 'you make lovin fun', 'Rhianon','dreams' etc etc supertramp was a good call. all that FM rock .. eagles, lynyrd skynrd, creedence clearwater revival..i bought a load of rolling stone magazines from 1969-76 for a couple of hundred quid a couple of months ago ..something to get into . keeps me on the straight and narrow.

in the windmills of my mind i was laid across a bedoiun tent at a californian head party , in hipsters and waistcoat , lief garret hairstyle, with stevie nicks grooving bare breasted , her pert tits , covered in chang, swaying to 'the chain' on the stereo , while some farrah fawcett look a like waitress from small town utah , seeking her fortune, Overdoses in the corner and defecates on the floor

wonderful.

these days i prefer shopping for fences and compost at B&Q.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2015 9:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fleetwood Mac on 10:31 - Jun 23 with 1927 viewsfrancisbowles

Good at what they do and I do have 'Rumours' on vinyl but American radio friendly, commercial, soft rock megastars.

I went to see some real gritty, sweaty, bar room rock at the Lexington in Islington last night.
Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats. Great band for only £12.50. Look out for them!
Fleetwood Mac on 11:04 - Jun 23 with 1895 viewsDiscodroids

Fleetwood Mac on 10:31 - Jun 23 by francisbowles

Good at what they do and I do have 'Rumours' on vinyl but American radio friendly, commercial, soft rock megastars.

I went to see some real gritty, sweaty, bar room rock at the Lexington in Islington last night.
Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats. Great band for only £12.50. Look out for them!

respect to the man, going out on a monday night!

Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood Mac on 12:34 - Jun 23 with 1837 viewsStanisgod

Fleetwood Mac on 09:14 - Jun 23 by TheBlob

Never listened to green properly, but if he was better I might have to! His acoustic Big Love was pretty good. As for soft rock, very loud!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fleetwood Mac on 14:46 - Jun 23 with 1765 viewsnedflanders

Fleetwood Mac on 09:52 - Jun 23 by Discodroids

when i lived another life, as a background score for the south american oats , i always found Fleetwood Mac the perfect accompianment ..that 70's Calfornian rock sound really hit the spot. Every time. 'you make lovin fun', 'Rhianon','dreams' etc etc supertramp was a good call. all that FM rock .. eagles, lynyrd skynrd, creedence clearwater revival..i bought a load of rolling stone magazines from 1969-76 for a couple of hundred quid a couple of months ago ..something to get into . keeps me on the straight and narrow.

in the windmills of my mind i was laid across a bedoiun tent at a californian head party , in hipsters and waistcoat , lief garret hairstyle, with stevie nicks grooving bare breasted , her pert tits , covered in chang, swaying to 'the chain' on the stereo , while some farrah fawcett look a like waitress from small town utah , seeking her fortune, Overdoses in the corner and defecates on the floor

wonderful.

these days i prefer shopping for fences and compost at B&Q.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2015 9:54]

I find compost is incredibly expensive at B and Q. Cant comment on the cost of their fencing though.
Fleetwood Mac on 17:05 - Jun 23 with 1707 viewsBrightonhoop

Fleetwood Mac on 09:14 - Jun 23 by TheBlob

Oh well....1969. Can't link from iPad but give it a spin. Beats B&Q fencing hands down.
Other rock n roll tips include prepare your Yorkshire pus mix the night before, Saturday nights have rarely been so rock n roll!
Fleetwood Mac on 00:24 - Jun 24 with 1614 viewsLythamR

I dont think you can draw a direct comparison between Green and Buckingham

Green may have gone on to be demonstrably better at least as an electric blues player but i certainly dont think he is a clear cut winner based on body of work

My feeling is that buckingham is very underrated, he is often dismissed on the basis of him being in fleetwood mac but his range and body of work along with a pretty individual playing style deserves a bit more recognition.

I havent seen them on this latest tour but watching the Isle of wight tracks on sky arts it sounded like chrissie Mcvie and Buckingham have lost their vocal ranges and power, Stevie Nicks has clearly still got it though, always was fantastic and still is even at 67
Fleetwood Mac on 09:32 - Jun 24 with 1559 viewsTheBlob

Fleetwood Mac on 00:24 - Jun 24 by LythamR

I dont think you can draw a direct comparison between Green and Buckingham

Green may have gone on to be demonstrably better at least as an electric blues player but i certainly dont think he is a clear cut winner based on body of work

My feeling is that buckingham is very underrated, he is often dismissed on the basis of him being in fleetwood mac but his range and body of work along with a pretty individual playing style deserves a bit more recognition.

I havent seen them on this latest tour but watching the Isle of wight tracks on sky arts it sounded like chrissie Mcvie and Buckingham have lost their vocal ranges and power, Stevie Nicks has clearly still got it though, always was fantastic and still is even at 67

I saw Green loads of times in the early days and believe me he was no slouch - could do the lot.Buckingham hasn't got the bluesy feel so necessary for the work.As Mac guitarists go Danny Kirwan topped the lot before he fell off the wagon.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024