Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Important Decision: cast YOUR vote 15:34 - Jul 27 with 4088 viewsTonto

I can sense from several threads on this board there there is a danger that we, the fanbase, could become easily and seriously divided. Therefore, to save everyone heartache and upset, we need a quick poll.

Who should be this year's booboy?

I've seen a few people disgusted with JET - that's a good start.
There is an entire thread ripping Polter to pieces - excellent stuff
A few have even questioned the formally Saint Charlie for being overweight and looking disinterested - nicely played lads.
Chris Ramsay is responsible for the appalling pre-season, lackluster signings and a refusal to spend more than a few million on any over-aged, last contract play boys - whats he playing at?

Its such a shame that SWP has moved on, otherwise he was nailed on to be the one for the 4th year running...

Alternatively we could just support the team. that would be radical....

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Important Decision: cast YOUR vote on 21:30 - Jul 27 with 906 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

While we're at it where's that fùcking squirrel? Not seen Tufty since his sprint from ERoad, has our nuts and all no doubt. Boo. Big big BOO!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2015 21:31]
Important Decision: cast YOUR vote on 21:36 - Jul 27 with 899 viewsVancouverHoop

Surely the obvious solution is get SWP back on loan, for booing purposes only, in October after MLS season finishes.
Important Decision: cast YOUR vote on 22:10 - Jul 27 with 869 viewsTacticalR

Important Decision: cast YOUR vote on 21:36 - Jul 27 by VancouverHoop

Surely the obvious solution is get SWP back on loan, for booing purposes only, in October after MLS season finishes.

Good call. The booing position is one he could make his own, and ShotKneesHoop is missing him already.

Air hostess clique

Important Decision: cast YOUR vote on 22:32 - Jul 27 with 835 viewskysersosaqpr

Important Decision: cast YOUR vote on 21:30 - Jul 27 by Pablo_Hoopsta

While we're at it where's that fùcking squirrel? Not seen Tufty since his sprint from ERoad, has our nuts and all no doubt. Boo. Big big BOO!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2015 21:31]

Don't mention that furry c::t on here mate. Booooooooooooooo

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Important Decision: cast YOUR vote on 23:54 - Jul 27 with 803 viewsSimonJames

Do I need to nominate heavy handed stewards for booing, or is that taken as read?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Important Decision: cast YOUR vote on 00:29 - Jul 28 with 779 viewskensalriser

What about the cloth-eared wally jock who plays the ear splittingly loud and distorted chart pap at half-time? Get rid and use the Frankie Friday thread as a playlist instead.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024