Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team tonight 06:58 - Aug 11 with 6065 viewsEltham_Ranger

Green; Perch, Onuoha, Hall, Kpekewa; Luongo, Faurlin; Mackie, Chery, JET; Polter.
Team tonight on 07:27 - Aug 11 with 4539 viewsGetMeRangers

Thought they said Kpekewa had a broken hand but might start on the bench. Konk needs more more game time and the back four need till to get used to playing together

Would be happy with that team

This should be probably on the OO-Arrr match thread

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/151503/oo-arr-oo-a
[Post edited 11 Aug 2015 7:29]
Team tonight on 07:28 - Aug 11 with 4534 viewsYorkRanger

I'd play Henry, he needs more match fitness and will have an important role this season, notwithstanding his limitations. Gladwin may feature I guess if he has shrugged off his minor knock.
Team tonight on 07:36 - Aug 11 with 4489 viewskropotkin41

One thing is sure, a win would be good on several levels.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Team tonight on 07:38 - Aug 11 with 4468 viewsJonDoeman

See the team he wants to play Cardiff? Play them, they need the practice.

It Is What It Is !!

Team tonight on 07:46 - Aug 11 with 4443 viewsCanadaRanger

Cardiff... No cause for alarm...
Team tonight on 08:01 - Aug 11 with 4407 viewsfakekerby

Same as Saturday.

These lads need to get fit and quick.
Team tonight on 08:43 - Aug 11 with 4329 viewssimmo

I would play Konchesky and Phillips again because they need minutes. Faurlin dependent on the pitch but I would definitely like to see him get 45mins or so - want to see him start with Luongo on Saturday. Something like this.

------------------------Green------------------
Furlong-------Onouha--Hall-----Konchesky
-----------------Luongo--Doughty-------------
Phillips----------------JET-------------Mackie
----------------------Polter----------------------

Lumley, Perch, Kpekwa, Faurlin, Hoilett, Chery, Austin

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Team tonight on 08:47 - Aug 11 with 4301 viewsPunteR

Team tonight on 08:43 - Aug 11 by simmo

I would play Konchesky and Phillips again because they need minutes. Faurlin dependent on the pitch but I would definitely like to see him get 45mins or so - want to see him start with Luongo on Saturday. Something like this.

------------------------Green------------------
Furlong-------Onouha--Hall-----Konchesky
-----------------Luongo--Doughty-------------
Phillips----------------JET-------------Mackie
----------------------Polter----------------------

Lumley, Perch, Kpekwa, Faurlin, Hoilett, Chery, Austin

I keep thinking One-size when I see Hall.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Team tonight on 09:02 - Aug 11 with 4256 viewssimmo

Team tonight on 08:47 - Aug 11 by PunteR

Yeah, me too

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Team tonight on 09:03 - Aug 11 with 4256 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Like the OP's team.

A goal for the German would be nice.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Team tonight on 09:05 - Aug 11 with 4240 viewsJamie

Team tonight on 08:47 - Aug 11 by PunteR

Now playing as a striker in a pub league im sure you'll (not) be surprised to hear.
Team tonight on 09:11 - Aug 11 with 4211 viewsadhoc_qpr

Minimal changes from Saturday's team for me - we need to play the first team and get minutes and familiarity.

Play Poulter for Charlie, play Gladwin for Phillips (switch Mackie to the right).

Maybe start Faurlin for Henry or at least give Faurlin a good half an hour from the bench if not.

No point getting Charlie and Matty fit for someone else.
Team tonight on 09:12 - Aug 11 with 4211 viewsNorthernr

Team tonight on 09:05 - Aug 11 by Jamie

Now playing as a striker in a pub league im sure you'll (not) be surprised to hear.

I wonder if he's still labouring under the misapprehension that he has a long throw.
Team tonight on 09:39 - Aug 11 with 4143 viewsDANRANGER

We have to play a strong side and look to gain some cohesion and familiarity. Therefore hall for hill, polter for Austin. If CR knows that Phillips or fer are likely to leave then wouldn't include either. The sooner we settle the squad the better.
Team tonight on 09:42 - Aug 11 with 4130 viewsElHoop

Team tonight on 09:11 - Aug 11 by adhoc_qpr

Minimal changes from Saturday's team for me - we need to play the first team and get minutes and familiarity.

Play Poulter for Charlie, play Gladwin for Phillips (switch Mackie to the right).

Maybe start Faurlin for Henry or at least give Faurlin a good half an hour from the bench if not.

No point getting Charlie and Matty fit for someone else.

Charlie and Matty won't be going anywhere if they are not fit. I would play them if they are fit - we need cup games to get the side fit and working together better, so we need to win them too. I wouldn't change the side much - maybe Hall fo Hill - unless they have knocks. A good win would be really useful to us at this point in time and if we put out a strong side then 1.90 on Betfair looks generous.
Team tonight on 09:52 - Aug 11 with 4097 viewsdaveB

Only change I'd make from Saturday is Hall for Hill to give him a rest. The rest of them all need games and Ramsey needs a win
Team tonight on 10:04 - Aug 11 with 4066 viewsaston_hoop

Would give Polter a start and use it to get Henry and Konch match fit, give Hall a go too. Tyler Blackwood wasn't involved for the EDS squad yesterday so potentially he could be involved today. Same goes for RGC/Furlong/Comley.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Team tonight on 10:44 - Aug 11 with 3981 viewsEastR

I think Mackie will be rested after Saturday, he didn't have a full pre season and two games in quick succession would be a risk.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Team tonight on 11:06 - Aug 11 with 3925 viewsQPunkR

Team tonight on 09:12 - Aug 11 by Northernr

I wonder if he's still labouring under the misapprehension that he has a long throw.

Yeh, but now he tries to hit himself in the box.
Sounds weird when you say it like that, mind

QPR - "shit but local"

Team tonight on 12:29 - Aug 11 with 3823 viewsTHEBUSH

Team tonight on 09:52 - Aug 11 by daveB

Only change I'd make from Saturday is Hall for Hill to give him a rest. The rest of them all need games and Ramsey needs a win

I agree with this, can only get match fit with them playing.
Team tonight on 12:44 - Aug 11 with 3775 viewsJamie

Team tonight on 09:52 - Aug 11 by daveB

Would be disappointed if Austin starts again. He's off on deadline day, we all know it, and he's so far off the pace that by the time he gets fit, he will be at his new club.

Far better to give Polter game time and get him up to speed.
Team tonight on 13:43 - Aug 11 with 3682 viewsderbyhoop

Not sure if it amounts to anything, but the U21s played yesterday and Furlong, Kpekawa and Grego-Cox were not included in their travelling party.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Team tonight on 13:55 - Aug 11 with 3653 viewsElHoop

Team tonight on 12:44 - Aug 11 by Jamie

Would be disappointed if Austin starts again. He's off on deadline day, we all know it, and he's so far off the pace that by the time he gets fit, he will be at his new club.

So we've got £15m worth of car in the garage that we want to sell in the next two weeks or we'll get nothing for it, but we won't take it out for a run and a wash because if anyone buys it then that's their job.

Genius.
Team tonight on 14:11 - Aug 11 with 3611 viewsdaveB

Team tonight on 12:44 - Aug 11 by Jamie

can see what you mean and he always seems to start seasons slowly but Ramsey needs a result and has a better chance of winning with Austin in the side, I think both him and Phillips should be playing until they are sold.
Team tonight on 14:43 - Aug 11 with 3528 viewsJamie

Team tonight on 13:55 - Aug 11 by ElHoop

So we've got £15m worth of car in the garage that we want to sell in the next two weeks or we'll get nothing for it, but we won't take it out for a run and a wash because if anyone buys it then that's their job.

Genius.

Austin is going regardless of whether he plays again before the deadline or not. On Deadline Day, we will get plenty of low ball offers and the ultimate price will be determined by how long Ruben's bottle holds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024