Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? 08:41 - Aug 12 with 5804 viewsTonto

my suggested subjects are:

1 - It was only Yeovil... normal service will be resumed on Saturday
2 - Lets pick on a player who didnt play as well - perhaps Gobern, as it was his debut and he needs to grow a thicker skin
3 - Bloody Chris Ramsay - we should have scored 4 or 5
4 - Sir Les - for not having got in another CB yet

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 13:38 - Aug 12 with 1718 viewsingeminate

Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 12:24 - Aug 12 by fakekerby

People are entitled to their opinions and i'm getting a bit fed up of the 'holier than thou' attitude of the 'everything is awesome' types here.

It's important to have a balanced view of everything.

Yes, it was good to win a cup game, yes it was good to get some minutes under everyone's belts and yes it was good to see a strategy and some players, such as Polter and Kpekwa doing a good job.

However, there is nothing wrong with observing that Gobern looks a very limited player, Philips was largely anonymous and that the opposition was terrible (did they even try?).
[Post edited 12 Aug 2015 12:27]

The so called holier and thou types typically have a balanced view. Very few on here think Ramsay is doing a superb job, or automatically destined to succeed. Some of the things he's done. Picking swap at City. Not getting best out of any number of misfiring Mavericks. However,you slice and dice overall record- won lost drawn - isn't too hot.

But the balanced view is alongside he has done some really good stuff. Introducing basic standards of behaviour, train hard, keep out of bother you have every chance of playing. No ego bigger than the club. Buy cheap, emphasis on training, build a team don't buy it.

Surely this is the right direction for our football club, Ramsay may or may not be the person to execute, but it would be daft to get rid just as he's getting started. It will take time.

It's the sharpen the pitchfork mob who could do with removing the blinkers once in a while!!!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 13:40 - Aug 12 with 1711 viewsMytch_QPR

Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 13:00 - Aug 12 by JAPRANGERS

Don't worry, normal moaning service will probs be resumed against Cardiff. But I hope not as violent as the match thread V Charlton where everybody seemed to be making plans to have a punch up with everybody else. And ol' Disco has run for the hiills, will he back anytime soon??

He's in training:

The Charlton thread did get a bit over-heated. The daft thing is that if any of the posters having a dig at each other actually met in a boozer to 'sort it out' they'd probably soon be sharing a pack of pork crackling and laughing off their differences over a few sherbets. For all we know, they're still there and forgotten our crucial midweek clash with the mighty Yeovil.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 13:45 - Aug 12 with 1690 viewsessextaxiboy

Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 12:24 - Aug 12 by fakekerby

People are entitled to their opinions and i'm getting a bit fed up of the 'holier than thou' attitude of the 'everything is awesome' types here.

It's important to have a balanced view of everything.

Yes, it was good to win a cup game, yes it was good to get some minutes under everyone's belts and yes it was good to see a strategy and some players, such as Polter and Kpekwa doing a good job.

However, there is nothing wrong with observing that Gobern looks a very limited player, Philips was largely anonymous and that the opposition was terrible (did they even try?).
[Post edited 12 Aug 2015 12:27]

Green made a couple of decent saves and they hit the bar with a header.
Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 13:47 - Aug 12 with 1682 viewswgchoop

Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 12:03 - Aug 12 by TacticalR

1. They have shown no respect for club tradition by winning a cup match.
2. They have stabbed us in the back by depriving us of anything to moan about.

Very good 😀 I agree totally.
Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 13:51 - Aug 12 with 1664 viewsessextaxiboy

It looked sunny at Yeovil on the stream , but when I looked out of the window at HT it was a little overcast .

Ramsey is the manager and cant even get the fckin weather right .

I am tweeting TF . Time for a change
Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 13:56 - Aug 12 with 1648 viewswgchoop

Plus this is all tony fernandes fault for us having another cup game to play so more profit goes in his pocket bloody shocking !!!!!
Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 14:33 - Aug 12 with 1621 viewsFredManRave

Typical bloody Rangers. The best named player on the pitch wasn't even ours.

Iffy?

Why oh Why?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 19:40 - Aug 12 with 1510 viewsthemodfather

yes we won...and i am glad, we have messed these games up too often before...3-0 too, yep well done the team, ramsey and all who went.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh no! we won! What can we moan about? on 20:05 - Aug 12 with 1484 viewsGetMeRangers

Trying to bring my sons up in the Rangers tradition. Accept the losses. The two youngest seem to think they are lucky mascots. First massively let down at WBA .

Now this. We dont win cup games, especially against lower league oppo. Made worse by decent turn and fans wearing colours.

Furious. This will all be sorted on Saturday as the youngest takes his LR christening, as well as experiencing complaints and moans about players and the team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024