Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Chris Marusik 08:34 - Aug 13 with 12509 viewsVARDREJACK

Just been informed Chris passed away this morning
RIP Chris Marusik on 13:45 - Aug 13 with 3644 viewsPrivate_Partz

Another very sad bit of news. So very young as well. RIP Chris.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

RIP Chris Marusik on 14:41 - Aug 13 with 3561 viewsswan_si

knew him and his brother Carl from my time growing up in sketty park, really sad and shocking news, RIP Chris.
RIP Chris Marusik on 14:44 - Aug 13 with 3558 viewsSwansea_Viking

Sad news. Always remembered him as a dependable and no nonsense player.
RIP Chris YJB

You Stupid Boy!

RIP Chris Marusik on 14:50 - Aug 13 with 3545 viewsAl_Bundy

RIP Chris Marusik on 14:44 - Aug 13 by Swansea_Viking

Sad news. Always remembered him as a dependable and no nonsense player.
RIP Chris YJB

Remember him scoring a belter of a goal away a Plymouth when we won 2-1 and then stayed up with that home draw with Bristol City.

Sad news... cherish every day indeed !
RIP Chris Marusik on 14:54 - Aug 13 with 3533 viewsjackharris

RIP! Only caught the end of your career but you have now joined onto a mega big sofa in Heaven some Swansea greats, who will be watching us every step of the way! Tell Robbie to budge up!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

RIP Chris Marusik on 15:00 - Aug 13 with 3515 viewsTNT

Helluva shock reading that news.

Rest in Peace, Chris.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

RIP Chris Marusik on 16:01 - Aug 13 with 3449 viewspatchboy

Sad day. I was in the same school team as Chris, at parklands.rip Chris!
RIP Chris Marusik on 17:49 - Aug 13 with 3325 viewsGowerjack

Sad sad news.

RIP Chris

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

RIP Chris Marusik on 18:01 - Aug 13 with 3307 viewslondonlisa2001

What a shock reading that!

Very sad news - I remember him and his family so well being local to me growing up.

Younger supporters won't realise quite how different that team was. They were at the top of the game, beating everyone in sight, yet so many of them were the same as us - grew up in the same places as the rest of us, went to the same schools, parents lived round the corner. It was special.

The days of so many local kids playing for the Swans, at the top of the first division will probably never return
I love our team now, but that team will always be different for me, as it was somehow more 'ours'.
RIP.
RIP Chris Marusik on 19:21 - Aug 13 with 3179 viewssherpajacob

Sad news swans stalwart through thick and thin.

I always think he should have played more times for Wales, especially as right back was a problem area for the national team for a long time.

Condolences to his family.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

RIP Chris Marusik on 20:55 - Aug 13 with 3051 viewsNogginthenog

A top bloke was Chris, sad to hear that news.
RIP Chris Marusik on 21:36 - Aug 13 with 3009 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

RIP Chrissy

Remember the days in the old school yard

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

RIP Chris Marusik on 22:12 - Aug 13 with 2945 viewsmorningstar

54 RIP Chris

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

RIP Chris Marusik on 23:01 - Aug 13 with 2877 viewsSwanseajill

I must echo all the sentiments that have been made on this thread, and try really hard to recall all those games I've watched him play in.

His seat at The Liberty was near ours, and his enthusiasm was for the game and the club was always there to see. And a sizeable contribution to The Robbie James bronze was gratefully received from him.

Rest in peace Muzzy, and sincere condolences to his family and friends.
RIP Chris Marusik on 09:20 - Aug 14 with 2729 viewsGeoffThom

Devastating news I was lucky enough to call muzzy my mate and spent loads of time in his company, knew him from young and got very pally when Chris and jock were the only apprentices at the club his mum joan and and dad Karl were characters his dad was a resistance fighter in chezoslovakia, l grew up with his first wife Alison who went to Australia with him and had a daughter by her , I could recount many stories bur I'll keep them for my memories, God rest mate you will be sadly missed by many of your old friends
[Post edited 14 Aug 2015 9:26]
RIP Chris Marusik on 09:33 - Aug 14 with 2619 viewsjack247

Really sad news. Too young to remember him as a player, but played 5 a side with him a few times about 10-15 years ago. You never would have known he was an ex professional footballer until he got on the pitch. Really genuine, humble guy. Swanseas loss.
RIP Chris Marusik on 09:48 - Aug 14 with 2612 viewsglobus10

Echo all the sentiments.
I also went to school with Chris , he was a year older in Parklands. Did'nt really know him in those days but was always chuffed if he said 'alright ' to me. He was always the best footballer in school.
Very sad news.
I have a hazy memory of him playing for Parklands in the cup final against Sketty school.
He went on to do a lot more!

RIP Chris
RIP Chris Marusik on 10:41 - Aug 14 with 2591 viewsBloodyhills

R.I.P Chris, seems like only yesterday I was down the vetch watching you belt up the line passing the ball onto Leighton James for him to do his stuff.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

RIP Chris Marusik on 08:02 - Aug 18 with 2373 viewsSwaneeRiver

Very sad news and so young.
RIP you Swans legend
RIP Chris Marusik on 09:07 - Aug 22 with 2191 viewsScoobyDoo

RIP Chris Marusik on 13:12 - Aug 13 by ScoobyDoo

Sincere condolences.

Thought i'd bump this back up, seems my morals outweigh a lot of your supporters Phil.
RIP Chris Marusik on 09:17 - Aug 22 with 2161 viewsBrynmill_Jack

RIP Chris Marusik on 09:07 - Aug 22 by ScoobyDoo

Thought i'd bump this back up, seems my morals outweigh a lot of your supporters Phil.

Seems you have secured the moral high ground there Scooby. In your own head that is. Congratulations

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

RIP Chris Marusik on 09:20 - Aug 22 with 2153 viewsScoobyDoo

RIP Chris Marusik on 09:17 - Aug 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Seems you have secured the moral high ground there Scooby. In your own head that is. Congratulations

Bryn go back to your pit son, you haven't had enough sleep.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2015 9:23]
RIP Chris Marusik on 09:38 - Aug 22 with 2119 viewsBrynmill_Jack

RIP Chris Marusik on 09:20 - Aug 22 by ScoobyDoo

Bryn go back to your pit son, you haven't had enough sleep.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2015 9:23]

You conveniently go on ignoring points raised in the other thread regarding the death of Terry Coles and the subsequent reaction from some Cardiff fans as well of those who took the p*ss when Alan Davies took his own life .

It's you not me who are stuck in a pit. Either that or you've got your head stuck up your @rse

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

RIP Chris Marusik on 09:42 - Aug 22 with 2110 viewsJackSomething

I didn't read the deleted thread so have no idea what was said. But bumping a condolences thread purely to prove your moral superiority over a few of our fans? Can you really not see the irony in that? Disappointing Scooby.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

RIP Chris Marusik on 09:45 - Aug 22 with 2103 viewsScoobyWho

How evil is this cnt of a person, being allowed now to interrupt a thread on one of Swansea's better known players for his own agenda, and he still isn't banned. What an incredibly evil and bitter person.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024