Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? 20:14 - Sep 6 with 13160 viewsGowerjack

Yes for me.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 14:11 - Sep 7 with 2753 viewspremierjack

Wayne Rooney overrated???

I still can't believe people say this. The coaches and scouts at Everton said he was the best player at the club when he was just 16 years old. He is up the with the top scorers of the PL and joint top scorer for England.

Almost all players that play with him say he is the best, I'm sure I heard shelvey say he is the best England player.

He is poor for his club at the moment because of tactics!

People just love jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to certain players!!
Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 14:37 - Sep 7 with 2726 viewsfather_jack

surprised no one has mentioned sturridge

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 15:17 - Sep 7 with 2686 viewsjasper_T

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 14:11 - Sep 7 by premierjack

Wayne Rooney overrated???

I still can't believe people say this. The coaches and scouts at Everton said he was the best player at the club when he was just 16 years old. He is up the with the top scorers of the PL and joint top scorer for England.

Almost all players that play with him say he is the best, I'm sure I heard shelvey say he is the best England player.

He is poor for his club at the moment because of tactics!

People just love jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to certain players!!

Rooney isn't 16 any more, mate.

He became joint top scorer for England with a dodgy penalty against San Marino. The players whose records he is overtaking didn't have those kind of luxury games to pad out his stats.

Nowhere near world class any more, if he ever was.
Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 18:58 - Sep 7 with 2614 viewspremierjack

Lol charlton scored most of his goals in friendlies, mate.

And Rooney isn't far behind with his Man Utd record but I'm sure you will come up with some shit excuse for that too!

Some people are just haters because they have nothing better to do, I feel sorry for you.... Mate.
Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 19:11 - Sep 7 with 2598 viewsmonmouth

I read somewhere yesterday that Greaves scored 44 goals in 57 games. Is that right? If so that is by far the best of all, no? In a different class to either Charlton or Rooney.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 19:15 - Sep 7 with 2590 viewslondonlisa2001

He's certainly not the most over rated.

He's certainly over rated by Barry Horne.

He certainly played badly yesterday.

He certainly would not get in our midfield at the moment.
Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 19:31 - Sep 7 with 2560 viewssherpajacob

Wales 0-0 Israel - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33273155

Ramsey was Mom according to bbc.

For me He was easily our best player yesterday. He missed the extra bit of quality ledley and Allen provide

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 22:28 - Sep 7 with 2484 viewsUxbridge

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 19:15 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

He's certainly not the most over rated.

He's certainly over rated by Barry Horne.

He certainly played badly yesterday.

He certainly would not get in our midfield at the moment.

Our midfield ... South Koreas best player, Iceland's best player and, currently, England's best midfielder. Oh and i haven't even mentioned the best one. Scary.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 07:49 - Sep 8 with 2420 viewsjojaca

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 22:28 - Sep 7 by Uxbridge

Our midfield ... South Koreas best player, Iceland's best player and, currently, England's best midfielder. Oh and i haven't even mentioned the best one. Scary.

Ramsey would be the first name on our team sheet for midfield. He has reached heights over the last couple of seasons which our current crop of midfielders have not yet reached. Lets be honest Wales set up is very defensive with five defenders at the back and at times we lack numbers in midfield so the likes of Bale and Ramsey will struggle on occasions with lack of numbers going forward.

Even when you know, you never know?

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 09:24 - Sep 8 with 2403 viewsdailew

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 11:43 - Sep 7 by jasper_T

Ramsey two-footed? Give over, he's terrified of shooting with his left, and with good reason.

He's almost as single-footed as Taylor.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 09:32 - Sep 8 with 2397 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If we are comparing forwards then greaves was the best. Charlton was a midfield player and still managed to score 49 goals.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 09:40 - Sep 8 with 2389 viewsJackSomething

For me, Ramsey is an extremely talented player who is out of form at the moment. He was nowhere near MOM on Sunday.

Calling Joe Allen overrated is nonsense, as even most Liverpool fans don't seem to rate him and we know how one-eyed they can be about their own. We saw in the last two games how important he (and Ledley) are for Wales.

Rooney had the potential to be truly world-class. For whatever reason, it didn't happen. He's spent most of his career as a very good player who would go on a great run of form, then a run of looking like he couldn't hit a barn door. He's been playing lots of football since he was a teenager and coupled with his lack of natural fitness, looks like he's already declining.

He'll become England's highest goalscorer (possibly tonight) and good on him. But he's not a patch on Lineker or Shearer as a striker, not even close. Both those players performed at big tournaments, something Wayne has only managed in his first one. I can't comment on the likes of Greaves, but he can't really be compared to Charlton who wasn't a striker. That he still has an identical record to Rooney (49 goals in 106 caps) just shows how good he was.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2015 9:45]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 12:43 - Sep 8 with 2340 viewsUxbridge

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 07:49 - Sep 8 by jojaca

Ramsey would be the first name on our team sheet for midfield. He has reached heights over the last couple of seasons which our current crop of midfielders have not yet reached. Lets be honest Wales set up is very defensive with five defenders at the back and at times we lack numbers in midfield so the likes of Bale and Ramsey will struggle on occasions with lack of numbers going forward.

I really dont think he would. We'd never tolerate somebody so lax in possession as he can be.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 13:21 - Sep 8 with 2318 viewslondonlisa2001

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 07:49 - Sep 8 by jojaca

I think he's a great player who is playing badly at the moment, and at the moment would not get in our midfield.

I agree with you on the Welsh formation ad its impact but it doesn't explain Ramsey just hitting straightforward passes into touch.
Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 13:31 - Sep 8 with 2308 viewsacejack3065

Raheem Sterling is currently the most overrated player in the UK. He hasn't done anywhere near enough to justify that ludicrous price tag of his.
Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 13:40 - Sep 8 with 2296 viewsJackSomething

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 13:31 - Sep 8 by acejack3065

Raheem Sterling is currently the most overrated player in the UK. He hasn't done anywhere near enough to justify that ludicrous price tag of his.

The argument there is that City paid for potential rather than the finished product. Considering he's played every game and they've won them all, I imagine City are fairly happy so far. Yes the price tag is ludicrous, but money isn't a problem for them. Ditto United with Martial.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 15:57 - Sep 8 with 2267 viewsperchrockjack

As the transfer driver said to me, thanks for Allen mate .

Done a great hit of business there with shelves you bugger.

Sorry can't find italics scrum too brightbhere

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 16:09 - Sep 8 with 2261 viewsmonmouth

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 09:24 - Sep 8 by dailew

Cracker. In all respects.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 01:02 - Sep 9 with 2186 viewsDrizzy

Christ alive. Such nonsense in this thread. Aaron Ramsey walks into our midfield FFS he's one of the best in the league and has hit heights that our current crop haven't come close to, as good as they are.

Overrated? A liability? F*ck me. He was our best player against Israel and he did his best surrounded by utter cack like Robson-Kanu and David Edwards. Can you blame him for trying to do too much? Don't start on Jazz Richards he looked allergic to the opposition's byline and gave us no width we desperately needed to break through Israel. Don't let his little clipped ball to Bale fool you (much like his ball to Gomis last season that was unanimously strummed over) the quality was in the finish.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 20:58 - Sep 11 with 2075 viewsGlyn1

Is Aaron Ramsey the most overrated footballer in the UK? on 21:12 - Sep 6 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Otters? What have otters ever done to us? Beavers, on the other hand...

Ramsey is an excellent player, but I'm not so sure about Steve Caulker. You can't be relegated with two different teams and not have questions asked.

UPDATE: This was responding to the cartoon's caption, which was anti-otter. Please carry on. Nothing to see here.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2015 21:01]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024