Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro 09:15 - Sep 17 with 2294 viewsellersliehoop

Surely he has to come into the side now?

I cant help but think Ramsey is trying to make sort of point by not picking him,
Sandro on 09:46 - Sep 17 with 2255 viewsBAWHoops

He can't be fit.

Has had zero pre season and a terrible injury record.
There are still 39 games this season... get him fit and right before using him

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Sandro on 10:22 - Sep 17 with 2210 viewseasthertsr

We need Sandro, Fer, Faurlin and Yun fit as soon as possible, the lack of quality and strength in Midfield is there for all to see!
[Post edited 17 Sep 2015 10:23]
Sandro on 13:18 - Sep 17 with 2094 viewsWestbourneR

Sandro on 10:22 - Sep 17 by easthertsr

We need Sandro, Fer, Faurlin and Yun fit as soon as possible, the lack of quality and strength in Midfield is there for all to see!
[Post edited 17 Sep 2015 10:23]

I agree I'd like Fer and Sandro to come in

But I don't agree that the current lot shoudl represent a lack of quality at this level.

Henry, Toszer, Luongo, Phillips. They should all be up to it. We need to move the ball better.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Sandro on 13:34 - Sep 17 with 2028 viewsJonDoeman

Sandro on 09:46 - Sep 17 by BAWHoops

He can't be fit.

Has had zero pre season and a terrible injury record.
There are still 39 games this season... get him fit and right before using him

Thought he was training with some club in Brazil for pre season? He's played 2 EDS games since he's been back. Sounds fit & right to me, play him before he gets injured training!

It Is What It Is !!

Sandro on 13:37 - Sep 17 with 2024 viewsellersliehoop

Sandro on 13:18 - Sep 17 by WestbourneR

But I don't agree that the current lot shoudl represent a lack of quality at this level.

Henry, Toszer, Luongo, Phillips. They should all be up to it. We need to move the ball better.

We've lacked drive through the centre of midfield for the last 3-4 seasons, we're too one paced, very easy to defend against

Henry...slow
Tozser...slow
Barton...slow
Nico......slow
Faurlin...slow

Who else has been in there?

Sandro while not exactly quick is a more powerful unit
Sandro on 13:43 - Sep 17 with 2004 viewsWestbourneR

Sandro on 13:37 - Sep 17 by ellersliehoop

We've lacked drive through the centre of midfield for the last 3-4 seasons, we're too one paced, very easy to defend against

Henry...slow
Tozser...slow
Barton...slow
Nico......slow
Faurlin...slow

Who else has been in there?

Sandro while not exactly quick is a more powerful unit

You didn't read what I said. I said I'd like Sandro to come in - but that the current lot should be more than enough to cope with the Championship in the meantime.

And if it's pace your looking for then Sandro is possibly the slowest of the lot. He looked deathly slow.

You can reference his 'power' but it won't solve what you deem to be the problem in centre mid.

Sandro on 13:45 - Sep 17 with 1997 viewsJeff

Sandro on 13:18 - Sep 17 by WestbourneR

to be fair to Luongo, he's been, Austin aside, our best player this season, and he's just come back from flying around the world for Australia, then playing 70mins on Sat and 90 mins on Tues.

he's possibly allowed to be slightly tired :)

Can we not knock it?

Sandro on 13:50 - Sep 17 with 1974 viewsWestbourneR

Sandro on 13:45 - Sep 17 by Jeff

to be fair to Luongo, he's been, Austin aside, our best player this season, and he's just come back from flying around the world for Australia, then playing 70mins on Sat and 90 mins on Tues.

he's possibly allowed to be slightly tired :)

Agreed - Luongo is superb, amazing ethic - but he looked utterly sha*ged for the last 15 mins. Amazed Ramsey didn't sub him off.

Login to get fewer ads

Sandro on 13:50 - Sep 17 with 1972 viewsellersliehoop

Sandro on 13:43 - Sep 17 by WestbourneR

You didn't read what I said. I said I'd like Sandro to come in - but that the current lot should be more than enough to cope with the Championship in the meantime.

And if it's pace your looking for then Sandro is possibly the slowest of the lot. He looked deathly slow.

You can reference his 'power' but it won't solve what you deem to be the problem in centre mid.

No it wont solve the problem, but Sandro's power will definitely be an improvement

We will still lack pace I admit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024