Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clueless Idiot 17:16 - Oct 17 with 11042 viewsmacclesfieldman

He IS NOT a coach, don't repeat what others have said. Based on what do you think he's a coach? who has he improved? = no-one and Green & Perch are probably in their worst form ever. What tactical awareness has he shown? = None. Today, we were losing with 5 mins to go so he puts a striker on from the bench, who did he take off? the only striker we had on the pitch. The man is a clueless idiot. What signings has he made that weren't considered good enough for a start today in a mid table Championship team: Gladwin, Luongo, Poulter. JET only started because of Charlie's injury. What youngsters has be brought through? = None. We sign old average players like Perch & Konchesky and stick with Henry.
I'm fed-up of my Saturday nights being ruined by the idiot, he must have had the worst ever probation period and he still got the job. Sorry to say but Les made a HUGE mistake giving his pal the job. 1 more mistake and Les should fall on his sword.

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Clueless Idiot on 17:19 - Oct 17 with 6036 viewsessextaxiboy

Ok , lets go with that .... then what ? (honest question )
Clueless Idiot on 17:22 - Oct 17 with 6004 viewsCHUBBS

Clueless Idiot on 17:19 - Oct 17 by essextaxiboy

Ok , lets go with that .... then what ? (honest question )

It ain't rocket science,get a guy in who knows how to manage at this level.
Clueless Idiot on 17:23 - Oct 17 with 5987 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 17:22 - Oct 17 by CHUBBS

then what?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Clueless Idiot on 17:24 - Oct 17 with 5967 viewsJAPRANGERS

Has there ever been a manager starting his managerial career in the premier/championship at age 52?? Only at QPR.
Clueless Idiot on 17:30 - Oct 17 with 5921 viewsessextaxiboy

Clueless Idiot on 17:22 - Oct 17 by CHUBBS

Who ?
We have top pay CR compo , he didnt write his own contract
What happens to Ferdinand ?
Will the next bloke bring his staff with him ?
What if results dont improve ? (What if the problem is the players or more likely the owners)
What if the next bloke gets us up then starts to fail ? ... Out ?

Groundhog Day
Clueless Idiot on 17:31 - Oct 17 with 5910 viewsCHUBBS

Clueless Idiot on 17:23 - Oct 17 by PunteR

then what?

With the squad we have and a decent manager in charge,top 6 at least.
We have a superior squad to Brighton yet they have a far superior manager to us.
The result,they're top with a superbly drilled defence while we toil with one of the worst dis organized defensive units i've ever seen.
Look how Norwich struggled last season under a good coach.
They were going no where until they made a very good appointment in Alex Neil that ultimately ended in promotion.
They have made a great start in the Premier league under said manager.
It can be done.
We clearly have the wrong man in charge if promotion is the remit.
Clueless Idiot on 17:35 - Oct 17 with 5863 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 17:30 - Oct 17 by essextaxiboy

Who ?
What if results dont improve ? (What if the problem is the players or more likely the owners)

Groundhog Day

ive got this tune in my head for some reason...

Around we go again...

Clueless Idiot on 17:39 - Oct 17 with 5806 viewsmacclesfieldman

then what?

Let me think about this. If I was going for surgery I'd want a competent experienced surgeon. If I was taking a plane I'd hope the pilot was competent and experienced. We gave CR his chance last season, after losing 4-1 at Palace, 5-0 at Leicester and 6-0 at Man City and putting SWP on as a sub at City we should have said thank but no thanks and appointed a Manager with the credentials to take us up. It may not have worked out but we would have more chance of success than under Clueless Idiot.

Login to get fewer ads

Clueless Idiot on 17:42 - Oct 17 with 5776 viewsDeepcutHoop

then what?

I'm guessing that the next time we lose a couple of games, we'll start demanding for something else to change, probably start demanding that Warnock is sacked like we did last time.

Nothing is ever going to change now. We'll get a new batch of players, a new manager, and things might improve until we lose a few games and then that manager will be the useless t*sser that needs replacing immediately and the atmosphere will turn poisonous again.

We were warned that this season would be tough, and would be one for consolidating and giving a new set-up some time. Apparently we're all bang up for a new approach, and are right behind a long-term plan, as long as it doesn't involve us ever losing. 2 months and we've lost our collective bottle and we're demanding that we start again.

Again.

Rinse and repeat.
Clueless Idiot on 17:48 - Oct 17 with 5740 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 17:31 - Oct 17 by CHUBBS

With the squad we have and a decent manager in charge,top 6 at least.
We have a superior squad to Brighton yet they have a far superior manager to us.
The result,they're top with a superbly drilled defence while we toil with one of the worst dis organized defensive units i've ever seen.
Look how Norwich struggled last season under a good coach.
They were going no where until they made a very good appointment in Alex Neil that ultimately ended in promotion.
They have made a great start in the Premier league under said manager.
It can be done.
We clearly have the wrong man in charge if promotion is the remit.

Chris Houghton used to get pelters from Newcastle and Norwich fans.
The remit was consolidation in the championship.
What was the point of appointing Ramsey.
The "you don't know what you're doing" chants should be directed at TF and the boardroom.
We have got some good players here but would they have come if Ramsay and Ferdinand wasn't here?.
Changing managers always means a change in playing staff. more blood
[Post edited 17 Oct 2015 17:50]

Clueless Idiot on 18:01 - Oct 17 with 5660 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 17:39 - Oct 17 by macclesfieldman

Let me think about this. If I was going for surgery I'd want a competent experienced surgeon. If I was taking a plane I'd hope the pilot was competent and experienced. We gave CR his chance last season, after losing 4-1 at Palace, 5-0 at Leicester and 6-0 at Man City and putting SWP on as a sub at City we should have said thank but no thanks and appointed a Manager with the credentials to take us up. It may not have worked out but we would have more chance of success than under Clueless Idiot.

But to use your analogy, you wouldn't change surgeon halfway through the op or change the pilot while flying across the Atlantic .

Clueless Idiot on 18:11 - Oct 17 with 5586 viewsCHUBBS

Clueless Idiot on 17:48 - Oct 17 by PunteR

Chris Houghton used to get pelters from Newcastle and Norwich fans.
The remit was consolidation in the championship.
What was the point of appointing Ramsey.
The "you don't know what you're doing" chants should be directed at TF and the boardroom.
We have got some good players here but would they have come if Ramsay and Ferdinand wasn't here?.
Changing managers always means a change in playing staff. more blood
[Post edited 17 Oct 2015 17:50]

I'm not blaming CR,i have alot of respect for the man however i'm a QPR first so want whats best for the club.
I can't tolerate TF and his ridiculous twitter bollox and he was responsible for the appointment of CR.
I've had strong doubts since he started but have now seen enough to know he's not good enough at this level.
Poor selections and captain,his insistence on playing a system which is clearly unsuitable and the worst substituions(or lack of)i've witnessed from a manager.
Clueless Idiot on 18:14 - Oct 17 with 5558 viewsmacclesfieldman

Clueless Idiot on 18:01 - Oct 17 by PunteR

But to use your analogy, you wouldn't change surgeon halfway through the op or change the pilot while flying across the Atlantic .

That's right, but once he performed so badly in the trial probation period he wouldn't have got the job. That's my point. The Clueless Idiot (I won't call him Benny because Benny was smarter and didn't love KH) should NOT have got the job based on his terrible performance during 5 yes FIVE months of last season

Clueless Idiot on 18:27 - Oct 17 with 5487 viewsShunter

In my last post I said Ramsey should be given to Xmas, but after today's substitutions
and the way he has set up the team since last February it is clear that the guy has no vision, he can only play one system, and can only do like for like substitutions.

Being 2-1 down was a good test for Ramsey but all he did was weaken the team with his subs by taking off our 3 best players on the day, we needed to score so he takes JET off and guess what Henry stayed on !!

RAMSEY MUST GO - NOW !

Derry to come in as manager, Hill as assistant, Warnock to help in anyway he can. The 3 of them turned our fortunes around before - they can do it again !
Clueless Idiot on 18:35 - Oct 17 with 5454 viewspaulparker

time to go
never should have been given the job
the bloke is clueless , I posted about 4 months ago , how is Ramsey a good coach and didn't get one decent reply
he has had 2 weeks now to sort the defence and we are still sh1t
we have lost to Brum,charlton,Forrest ,Fulham and the mighty Carlisle , its not good enough with the squad we have
this has been going on now nearly 7 months , for the happy clappers out there its not going to change, so accept the bloke was the cheap option and lets get someone in who knows what he is doing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Clueless Idiot on 18:35 - Oct 17 with 5454 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 18:14 - Oct 17 by macclesfieldman

That's right, but once he performed so badly in the trial probation period he wouldn't have got the job. That's my point. The Clueless Idiot (I won't call him Benny because Benny was smarter and didn't love KH) should NOT have got the job based on his terrible performance during 5 yes FIVE months of last season

Not a very fair trial giving him Redknapp's struggling team.
Ramsey didn't even come here to take over the manager's job. Redknapp walked, no one wanted the job.
This season lots of good things have happened and it looked like the club were going in the right direction. we are quickly reverting to type.
I can't disagree with you that Ramsey has made mistakes, clearly he has, but as we've learned in the past ,we can't keep changing managers and players when the going gets tough.

Clueless Idiot on 18:39 - Oct 17 with 5426 viewsessextaxiboy

Clueless Idiot on 18:14 - Oct 17 by macclesfieldman

To use your analogy it was like a new pilot flying Concorde or a young surgeon doing a heart transplant .. I am judging him when he was a permanent appointment
Clueless Idiot on 18:42 - Oct 17 with 5412 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 18:35 - Oct 17 by paulparker

time to go
the bloke is clueless , I posted about 4 months ago , how is Ramsey a good coach and didn't get one decent reply
we have lost to Brum,charlton,Forrest ,Fulham and the mighty Carlisle , its not good enough with the squad we have
this has been going on now nearly 7 months , for the happy clappers out there its not going to change, so accept the bloke was the cheap option and lets get someone in who knows what he is doing

"didn't get one decent reply "

sorry bout that mate, i tried.

Clueless Idiot on 18:47 - Oct 17 with 5387 viewspaulparker

Clueless Idiot on 18:42 - Oct 17 by PunteR

"didn't get one decent reply "

sorry bout that mate, i tried.

i know mate

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Clueless Idiot on 18:49 - Oct 17 with 5374 viewsQPR_John

Clueless Idiot on 17:30 - Oct 17 by essextaxiboy

Who ?

Groundhog Day

Nobody can guarantee change will improve things so you seem to be saying however bad things are we just carry on along the same path
Clueless Idiot on 18:51 - Oct 17 with 5355 viewsDiscodroids

Clueless Idiot on 18:35 - Oct 17 by paulparker

time to go

its great pp, i dropped 600 milligrams of efexor xl at 4.50 pm and can handle this softly spoken chauncy gardner Ramsey tonight as though its as aggrivating as jo making me watch the x factor and some transgender crying his eyes out to' i will always love you'.

i bet when it wears off im gong charles manson fu king crazy on this board tomorrow.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Clueless Idiot on 18:52 - Oct 17 with 5341 viewsessextaxiboy

Clueless Idiot on 18:49 - Oct 17 by QPR_John

Nobody can guarantee change will improve things so you seem to be saying however bad things are we just carry on along the same path

No , just give this path a fair go as they said they would in the summer instead of running the other way when it gets bumpy
Clueless Idiot on 18:54 - Oct 17 with 5329 viewsTacticalR

Clueless Idiot on 18:39 - Oct 17 by essextaxiboy

To use your analogy it was like a new pilot flying Concorde or a young surgeon doing a heart transplant .. I am judging him when he was a permanent appointment

OK, you're on Concorde and the pilot is doing a heart transplant...

Air hostess clique

Clueless Idiot on 18:55 - Oct 17 with 5322 viewsQPR_John

Clueless Idiot on 18:52 - Oct 17 by essextaxiboy

No , just give this path a fair go as they said they would in the summer instead of running the other way when it gets bumpy

But where is the evidence things will improve. 11 games is enough to show a pattern and an average of 2 goals conceded per game suggests there is a problem which is not being addressed
Clueless Idiot on 19:00 - Oct 17 with 5296 viewsPunteR

Clueless Idiot on 18:49 - Oct 17 by QPR_John

Depends what your expectation was this season to determine how good or bad things are.
From the start of the season many predicted relegation, some even said Ramsey wouldnt be able to sign anyone. Most i think predicted mid table and were happy with that.
It seems since we wasn't able to sell the best of our relegated players we should be getting promoted again. With the best of our relegated players of course.
Those premiership relegated players are the mutts nutts.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024