Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere today 19:13 - Oct 17 with 8783 viewsTrue_blue

I find it embarrassing how much noise we made today, no noise from the middle of the stand hardly, most came from the groups to the right hand side. Outsung by them all game, very poor.
Atmosphere today on 19:17 - Oct 17 with 6778 viewsTalkingSutty

School assembly every morning gives them plenty of practice to be fair.What did you think of the game?
Atmosphere today on 19:20 - Oct 17 with 6737 viewsD_Alien

I doubt they found it embarrassing that no-one from their main stand was singing much.

[Post edited 17 Oct 2015 19:27]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Atmosphere today on 19:23 - Oct 17 with 6699 viewsTVOS1907

Must admit, I do wish the Football League would change their points system to include a singing/atmosphere coefficient.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Atmosphere today on 20:14 - Oct 17 with 6413 viewsRosun

Maybe we need a drum?

On second thoughts ....

She said no Neville. She said no.

Bury are piss pot. That stand behind the nets.. about half full? Back to school on Monday for the mongs in the other stand.
Atmosphere today on 20:19 - Oct 17 with 6374 viewsKenBoon

I thought the Neville songs were deplorable. Likewise the bury peadophile songs were disgusting. All-in-All some horrendous and sick songs from both sets of supporters. Utterly shameful.
Atmosphere today on 20:29 - Oct 17 with 6327 viewsRosun

They started it.
Atmosphere today on 20:44 - Oct 17 with 6216 viewsrochdaleriddler

wish people could spell paedophile, look there I did it. atmosphere strangely flat today, as was the game. referee was bobbins.lino on their idiot side couldn't keep up with play

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Atmosphere today on 22:22 - Oct 17 with 5887 viewssandy_dale

When your eyes are on the game and your team aren't playing well... There isn't much singing to be done.
Login to get fewer ads

Atmosphere today on 23:02 - Oct 17 with 5728 viewsroccydaleian

Atmosphere today on 20:19 - Oct 17 by KenBoon

I thought the Neville songs were deplorable. Likewise the bury peadophile songs were disgusting. All-in-All some horrendous and sick songs from both sets of supporters. Utterly shameful.

Didn't go today, but my son did. Saw something on twitter about a song about N.Neville and if true was disgusting... However just asked my lad and he says he didn't hear any such chants where he was sat.
Atmosphere today on 02:24 - Oct 18 with 5472 viewsGhanaDale

Silly little quimbags whinging about which side of the stand made more noise. Get fooked you ball bags.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Atmosphere today on 07:12 - Oct 18 with 5412 viewsTrue_blue

Any team that comes to spotland in big numbers ALWAYS generates a lot of noise throughout the whole stand, why can't we manage it instead of a group of about 20 of us ?!
Atmosphere today on 07:31 - Oct 18 with 5393 viewsnordenblue

Atmosphere today on 23:02 - Oct 17 by roccydaleian

Didn't go today, but my son did. Saw something on twitter about a song about N.Neville and if true was disgusting... However just asked my lad and he says he didn't hear any such chants where he was sat.

I heard it roccy loud and clear directly behind the net,not in good taste at all regardless of who you support.
In total contrast to the minutes applause from both sets of fans for a fan who'd recently passed away
Atmosphere today on 09:52 - Oct 18 with 5140 viewsD_Alien

Atmosphere today on 07:12 - Oct 18 by True_blue

Any team that comes to spotland in big numbers ALWAYS generates a lot of noise throughout the whole stand, why can't we manage it instead of a group of about 20 of us ?!

I'll give you a straightforward answer True_blue, since it's obviously troubling you.

We're there to watch the football. I joined in with a couple of the usual chants when the ball was dead but like probably 1500 out of the 1572 Daleys there, I'm just not interested in missing half the action by trying to do something else in competition with a bunch of morons.

The reaction of the players at the end suggests they were perfectly happy with the level of support.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Atmosphere today on 09:56 - Oct 18 with 5118 viewsTVOS1907

Atmosphere today on 02:24 - Oct 18 by GhanaDale

Silly little quimbags whinging about which side of the stand made more noise. Get fooked you ball bags.

Tbf, it's just one person.

Atmosphere today on 10:00 - Oct 18 with 5096 viewsaleanddale

Atmosphere today on 09:56 - Oct 18 by TVOS1907

Tbf, it's just one person.

One quimbag then..

Very odd OP.
Atmosphere today on 11:43 - Oct 18 with 4901 views_dezzy

I also heard the Neville Neville song, was disgusted with it,

KHBA

Atmosphere today on 13:57 - Oct 18 with 4692 viewsTrue_blue

Atmosphere today on 02:24 - Oct 18 by GhanaDale

I wasn't comparing which side of the stand made more noise, I was comparing us to the bury fans. You ballbag.
Atmosphere today on 14:35 - Oct 18 with 4606 viewsTVOS1907

Atmosphere today on 13:57 - Oct 18 by True_blue

I wasn't comparing which side of the stand made more noise, I was comparing us to the bury fans. You ballbag.

But why? Did it affect the result somehow?

Atmosphere today on 14:48 - Oct 18 with 4573 viewsTalkingSutty

Atmosphere today on 13:57 - Oct 18 by True_blue

The majority of fans pay a lot of money to watch the game, it might seem a strange concept to you but isn't that the main reason for going to a football match? Join in with some chants, i don't have a problem with that, but who wants to get involved in a singing competition against a load of screeching kids.

When I was your age ( probably about 15yrs old) that sort of thing might have tickled my fancy, but 'Who can sing the loudest' competitions no longer appeal. There's nothing wrong with a bit of peace and quiet and as you move through your teenage years you will come to appreciate that.
Atmosphere today on 15:01 - Oct 18 with 4540 viewsPDIDDY

Daleys falling out over singing,

Gissa job

Atmosphere today on 15:16 - Oct 18 with 4480 viewsTVOS1907

Atmosphere today on 15:01 - Oct 18 by PDIDDY

Daleys falling out over singing,

I don't think anyone's falling out, are they? It's just being pointed out that the OP is completely pointless.

Atmosphere today on 15:23 - Oct 18 with 4473 viewsTrue_blue

Atmosphere today on 14:48 - Oct 18 by TalkingSutty

The majority of fans pay a lot of money to watch the game, it might seem a strange concept to you but isn't that the main reason for going to a football match? Join in with some chants, i don't have a problem with that, but who wants to get involved in a singing competition against a load of screeching kids.

When I was your age ( probably about 15yrs old) that sort of thing might have tickled my fancy, but 'Who can sing the loudest' competitions no longer appeal. There's nothing wrong with a bit of peace and quiet and as you move through your teenage years you will come to appreciate that.

It's called an atmosphere, something that occurs with most clubs to be honest.
Atmosphere today on 15:25 - Oct 18 with 4467 viewsPDIDDY

Atmosphere today on 15:16 - Oct 18 by TVOS1907

I don't think anyone's falling out, are they? It's just being pointed out that the OP is completely pointless.

Falling out I'd say, name calling on a message board is about as much as you can do if falling out, ball bag and other names point to a falling out..... IMHO

Gissa job

Atmosphere today on 15:29 - Oct 18 with 4459 viewsDale23years

Atmosphere today on 15:25 - Oct 18 by PDIDDY

Falling out I'd say, name calling on a message board is about as much as you can do if falling out, ball bag and other names point to a falling out..... IMHO

ifs this was on mong board these lot be having a feel day #hypocrites

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Atmosphere today on 15:43 - Oct 18 with 4416 viewsTalkingSutty

Atmosphere today on 15:25 - Oct 18 by PDIDDY

'Scrotum Sacks' sound much more polite.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024