Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock managing from the directors box 12:56 - Oct 25 with 10246 viewshoof_hearted

The last 20 minutes yesterday I watched Warnock talking to the bloke next to him (couldn't see who it was as Warnock's nose blocked my view). Then Warnock's neighbour seemed to be on a walkie talkie to Paul Crichton, the goalkeeping coach.

Meanwhile CR was pointing and waving at nobody in particular. I got the impression the substitutions were nothing to do with CR and his position has been undermined to such a point that it is untenable.

I thought this board would've been full of it - I can't have been the only one seeing it,can I?
Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:35 - Oct 25 with 2252 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:33 - Oct 25 by Northernr

Given that Warnock hasn't been on the training ground once yet it would take a fcking bozo to think he;'s had very much to do with anything that's happened in the six days since he started work.

According to Jason Puncheon he was never on it.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:41 - Oct 25 with 2230 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:33 - Oct 25 by Northernr

Given that Warnock hasn't been on the training ground once yet it would take a fcking bozo to think he;'s had very much to do with anything that's happened in the six days since he started work.

As if you'd know. In any case, the thread title is "Warnock managing from the directors box" not "Warnock managing from the training ground".
Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:53 - Oct 25 with 2188 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Warnock managing from the directors box on 22:41 - Oct 25 by Benny_the_Ball

As if you'd know. In any case, the thread title is "Warnock managing from the directors box" not "Warnock managing from the training ground".

I think you've missed Clive's point. I'm presume he's saying it's hard to influence a team that you're had little to no contact with.

Anyway, why don't you log in as Spirit of Gregory anymore? I've missed the avatar : (
[Post edited 25 Oct 2015 22:54]
Warnock managing from the directors box on 23:43 - Oct 25 with 2116 viewsLythamR

I thought Warnock had been brought in specifically to bring in a bit of experience and impart his knowledge and knowhow to help .

Sounds to me like he was doing just that and earning his money. Good Stuff
Warnock managing from the directors box on 01:17 - Oct 26 with 2016 viewsWallyRanger

Warnock managing from the directors box on 08:02 - Oct 26 with 1893 viewsJordanFoster

I could be wrong, but I thought I saw Paul Crichton hold his arms up to the directors box n despair when the boos rang out after the substitution. Though it wasn't NW who responded but Les.
Warnock managing from the directors box on 08:15 - Oct 26 with 1870 viewsDorse

Warnock managing from the directors box on 08:02 - Oct 26 by JordanFoster

I could be wrong, but I thought I saw Paul Crichton hold his arms up to the directors box n despair when the boos rang out after the substitution. Though it wasn't NW who responded but Les.

So Warnock isn't doing his job?! The bastard! Warnock out! Booooo! Fcuking booooooo!

[Post edited 26 Oct 2015 8:35]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024