Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full time vacancy (Labourer). 13:57 - Dec 17 with 4531 viewsmilly

To start Jan 4th.Must have CSCS card.As you know,one of my labourers had to take time off and i advertised on here for a temp to cover the Kings Lynn contact.Regrettably,his illness is a lot worse than first thought and hopefully he recovers but,even if he does,he will not be able to work again.
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 14:05 - Dec 17 with 3172 viewsmilly

May i also add,this young man was at his peak of physical fitness and all his life in front of him.The big C can get anyone at any time.Gutted.
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 19:54 - Dec 17 with 2961 viewsfollon

Good of you to offer work on here.
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 20:10 - Dec 17 with 2926 viewsPDIDDY

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 19:54 - Dec 17 by follon

Good of you to offer work on here.

He's done it before but no takers?

Gissa job

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 20:14 - Dec 17 with 2917 viewsfollon

Yes I know. I have the card but I do not need the work.
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 20:17 - Dec 17 with 2898 viewsnordenblue

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 20:10 - Dec 17 by PDIDDY

Most people on here appear to have work or have reasons why this wouldn't appeal,the working away bit isn't cricket either
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 20:34 - Dec 17 with 2869 viewsDySporting

Add to that, my place of birth Kings Lynn is a dump
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 22:49 - Dec 17 with 2782 viewsmilly

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 20:17 - Dec 17 by nordenblue

Most people on here appear to have work or have reasons why this wouldn't appeal,the working away bit isn't cricket either

Around 85% of the work is local so its just day work then back home.Obviously,now and again i will get a contract where returning home is not an option (unless you wanted to commute daily).If i was out of work,i would not think twice about taking a job even if it means working away now and then.Cant be to picky in this day and age.
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 22:53 - Dec 17 with 2778 viewsmilly

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 20:10 - Dec 17 by PDIDDY

Beginning to feel that most people on here are work shy.Never get an interest and have to fill vacancies via other routes.Even offered to pay for the test for cscs card but still no offers.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 22:55]
Login to get fewer ads

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 22:55 - Dec 17 with 2775 viewsleedsdale

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 22:53 - Dec 17 by milly

Beginning to feel that most people on here are work shy.Never get an interest and have to fill vacancies via other routes.Even offered to pay for the test for cscs card but still no offers.

That's because this is the message board for a football club, not a job centre
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 22:59 - Dec 17 with 2762 viewsmilly

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 22:55 - Dec 17 by leedsdale

That's because this is the message board for a football club, not a job centre

Cant win.When it was for a temp some used the excuse no good to me i need permanent work.Now i have that vacancy,nobody interested.Make of that what you will.
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:03 - Dec 17 with 2754 viewsRalphs12

Have you thought that people might already have jobs. Nice offer and all but you don't half sound a tool when you moan because we aren't all quitting our jobs to come and work for you.

What's given you the impression everyone on here is unemployed?
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:04 - Dec 17 with 2741 viewsTVOS1907

No, most people on here are either still in education or already have a job, hence LeedsDale's post.

Try some other local messageboards. I believe bury have one...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:05 - Dec 17 with 2735 viewsTVOS1907

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:03 - Dec 17 by Ralphs12

Have you thought that people might already have jobs. Nice offer and all but you don't half sound a tool when you moan because we aren't all quitting our jobs to come and work for you.

Bury fans have this notion that everyone from Rochdale is unemployed and on benefits.

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:05 - Dec 17 with 2740 viewsmilly

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:03 - Dec 17 by Ralphs12

What about them who used the excuse that temp was no good to them? Where are they now i have a permanent position.
Sad fact but some prefer Jeremy Kyle to graft.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 23:07]
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:17 - Dec 17 with 2691 viewsTVOS1907

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:05 - Dec 17 by milly

What about them who used the excuse that temp was no good to them? Where are they now i have a permanent position.
Sad fact but some prefer Jeremy Kyle to graft.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2015 23:07]

Which people?

Keep stirring...

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:20 - Dec 17 with 2691 viewsmilly

How many of you so called workers finish for christmas tomorrow?My guys do.Fancy a career change? then message me.
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:25 - Dec 17 with 2685 viewsdale123

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:20 - Dec 17 by milly

How many of you so called workers finish for christmas tomorrow?My guys do.Fancy a career change? then message me.

Just private messaged u milly
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:32 - Dec 17 with 2673 viewsDomDale

Tad harsh? I've got a good well paying job. I can't take jollies out to Kings Lynn to clamber up and down scaffolding. Am I work shy? Am I fook. I've got my own responsibilities.
Fair play if you're a genuine Dale fan posting job vacancies but let's be fair. If someone has the cash to afford a phone or computer and regularly attends Dale they probably have an income already.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 00:07 - Dec 18 with 2620 viewsD_Alien

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 23:20 - Dec 17 by milly

Does that mean "your guys" will be receiving full holiday pay next week, and for the rest of the period they're pursuing their careers with you over Xmas / New Year?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 00:21 - Dec 18 with 2602 viewsmilly

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 00:07 - Dec 18 by D_Alien

Does that mean "your guys" will be receiving full holiday pay next week, and for the rest of the period they're pursuing their careers with you over Xmas / New Year?

Those that are not contract workers do,why wouldnt they.
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 00:28 - Dec 18 with 2592 viewsD_Alien

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 00:21 - Dec 18 by milly

Those that are not contract workers do,why wouldnt they.

More to the point, why wouldn't contract workers want to be working up to next Thursday so they can afford to pay for all those extras at Xmas, especially those with kids.

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 00:34 - Dec 18 with 2580 viewsmilly

Because all work is now completed for this year.My guys are only in tomorrow to do the maintenance and cleaning of the transport etc etc.The contractors knew their finishing date.Also,contractors add their "holiday pay" in their total rate for each contract.
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 00:43 - Dec 18 with 2568 viewsD_Alien

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 00:34 - Dec 18 by milly

Because all work is now completed for this year.My guys are only in tomorrow to do the maintenance and cleaning of the transport etc etc.The contractors knew their finishing date.Also,contractors add their "holiday pay" in their total rate for each contract.

That's fine, but if all work is finished for the year and your contractors knew what date they'd be finishing, it's not exactly giving them some sort of benefit to be finishing tomorrow, as you're making out. I'm pretty sure most contract workers would be happy to continue (given the chance) until next Wednesday in order to earn a bit of extra cash.

I'm not knocking your employment practices, just pointing out that you're not providing some sort of benefit to your workers out of the generosity of your heart.

Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 00:43 - Dec 18 with 2561 viewsmilly

Anyway,looks like ive found someone for the vacancy.Hopefully,passes the test (which he should).Although he wont be able to do it until after xmas,the vacancy will stay open for him until he does the test which wont probably be before the 4th.
Full time vacancy (Labourer). on 00:46 - Dec 18 with 2553 viewsmilly

If they were not happy with their finish date why did they accept the agreement?Cant have it both ways.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024