Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . 16:06 - Jan 17 with 6935 viewsDavillin

Tony Blair: Britain Must Join EU Army, Fend off ‘Backward-Looking’ Euroskeptics
Former prime minister pushes for world government architecture

RT - January 16, 2016

Britain should be part of the proposed EU army and stay in the union despite the efforts of “backwards-looking” Euroskeptics to withdraw, controversial former PM Tony Blair claims.

Writing in Newsweek magazine, Blair said there has never been a stronger need for European unity, on defense and elsewhere, and that the EU must bind together and ignore those who are “forever looking backward to break the union asunder.”

Blair said the rise of China and India as major global powers meant the balance of global power may shift. If Britain wished to stay relevant, he argued, it must remain bound to Europe.

He said smaller countries which have population of below 100 million would be wise to rely on their “geographical relationships” to stay ahead of the game and a major part if this involves a pan-European defense force.

“I would argue that in the medium term, there will be a growing requirement for Europe to build defense capability.

“That force would not supplant NATO but would have the independent ability to take military action at times when Europe’s security interests are threatened when the US may decide not to be involved,” he said.

Euroskeptics were quick to fire back at Blair.

“If you look at other parts of the EU, they soon become bloated, unwieldy and heavily bureaucratic institutions and I have little doubt that an EU army would go the same way,” UK Independence Party (UKIP) defense spokesman Mike Hookem told the Express newspaper.

[Tony Blair, who is hugely responsible for so much death and chaos with his warmongering, calls for an EU army. Typical!
– Steve (@SteveUKIP) January 15, 2016]

Hookem also took a swipe at Blair’s arguably checkered record on military strategy.

“At the moment we are still waiting for the results of the multimillion-pound Chilcot inquiry that has taken years to produce.

“Until its release I would advise Mr. Blair to keep his own council on military matters,” he said.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:11 - Jan 17 with 2579 viewsjojaca

E.U army then World Army, god help our younger generation.

Even when you know, you never know?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:20 - Jan 17 with 2571 viewsskippyjack

Why think?.. We're never going to leave Communist Europe.. they're building super 'cities' around Europe.. Capitalists and class efficient.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 19:53 - Jan 17 with 2519 viewsThurrockJack92

The fact this man walks around freely makes my blood boil. Him and Bush are responsible for countless deaths. He is a treasonous scumbag and his "forward, metropolitan" thinking has played a large part in the mess that the world is in at the moment let alone the UK.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:09 - Jan 17 with 2496 viewsexiledclaseboy

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:20 - Jan 17 by skippyjack

Why think?.. We're never going to leave Communist Europe.. they're building super 'cities' around Europe.. Capitalists and class efficient.

You really have no idea what the word "communist" actually means do you?

Poll: Tory leader

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:11 - Jan 17 with 2490 viewsHumpty

Why anyone pays any attention to this man is beyond me. He has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:12 - Jan 17 with 2484 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:11 - Jan 17 by jojaca

E.U army then World Army, god help our younger generation.

Who is the World Army going to fight?
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:15 - Jan 17 with 2473 viewsDarran

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:11 - Jan 17 by Humpty

Why anyone pays any attention to this man is beyond me. He has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

You're probably currently the most pointless c*nt on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:15 - Jan 17 with 2473 viewsexiledclaseboy

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:12 - Jan 17 by Humpty

Mars. And when we've done that, we're going to build a Death Star to blow those Venusian b*stards out of the sky with their shiny planet right next to the moon.

Login to get fewer ads

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:17 - Jan 17 with 2468 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:15 - Jan 17 by exiledclaseboy

Mars. And when we've done that, we're going to build a Death Star to blow those Venusian b*stards out of the sky with their shiny planet right next to the moon.

In that case I'm all for it.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:18 - Jan 17 with 2463 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:15 - Jan 17 by Darran

FFS Dar. I have feelings too you know.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:22 - Jan 17 with 2453 viewsexiledclaseboy

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:18 - Jan 17 by Humpty

He's been horrible to me today as well. I think he's on the blob and being deleted by Perch has really affected him.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:24 - Jan 17 with 2444 viewsjojaca

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:12 - Jan 17 by Humpty

It will be like the hunger games, countries split into districts. The elite using us for their Saturday afternoon entertainment.

Even when you know, you never know?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:24 - Jan 17 with 2444 viewslancasterswan

What we miss about Tony Blair is the fact that he is a self centred multimillionaire formerly CofE now RC egotist, he is delusioned, has allegedly declined high honours such as knighthoods and a seat in the Lords as this is not his world stage. His honours are from wacky US Universities, Israel and Kosovo apparently. He has singularly and unsurprisingly failed in his self appointed role as 'middle eastern envoy' as none of the Palestinian representatives would talk to him so resigned the non-existent post. This is a dangerous man who will not lie down, with a messianic belief in himself. He needs ignoring until he is only capable of playing 3rd team bowls.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:26 - Jan 17 with 2442 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:22 - Jan 17 by exiledclaseboy

He's been horrible to me today as well. I think he's on the blob and being deleted by Perch has really affected him.

I think he's a bit bitter because I made him look a c*nt in front of everybody the other day.

Dar, I'm sorry I made you look a c*nt in front of everybody the other day.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:26 - Jan 17 with 2439 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:24 - Jan 17 by lancasterswan

What we miss about Tony Blair is the fact that he is a self centred multimillionaire formerly CofE now RC egotist, he is delusioned, has allegedly declined high honours such as knighthoods and a seat in the Lords as this is not his world stage. His honours are from wacky US Universities, Israel and Kosovo apparently. He has singularly and unsurprisingly failed in his self appointed role as 'middle eastern envoy' as none of the Palestinian representatives would talk to him so resigned the non-existent post. This is a dangerous man who will not lie down, with a messianic belief in himself. He needs ignoring until he is only capable of playing 3rd team bowls.

I like ECBs suggestion better.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:28 - Jan 17 with 2436 viewsBloodyhills

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 16:20 - Jan 17 by skippyjack

You really think Europe is Communist?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:29 - Jan 17 with 2434 viewsGh0st

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:15 - Jan 17 by Darran

Oh the irony.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:31 - Jan 17 with 2427 viewsBloodyhills

Blair has no cred. Feck him.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:33 - Jan 17 with 2426 viewsDarran

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:18 - Jan 17 by Humpty

It's right though you need to change your ways Sonny.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:38 - Jan 17 with 2413 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:33 - Jan 17 by Darran

It's right though you need to change your ways Sonny.

I'll try my best Dar.
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:44 - Jan 17 with 2409 viewsDarran

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:38 - Jan 17 by Humpty

I'll try my best Dar.

Thank you it makes sense.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 23:05 - Jan 17 with 2355 viewsDavillin

For a brief moment, I wondered that, too.

Then reality and my ingrained sense of History took over.

The "World Army" will fight anyone -- everyone -- who dares to dissent from the world government that the army serves.

Freedom lives in the hearts and minds of men, no matter how powerful and ruthless the state or government who take it away.

From my youngest age, these words have been part of my being, as honourable men undertook to fight for their freedom: ". . . we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.", and meant and lived every word.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 23:28 - Jan 17 with 2342 viewsskippyjack

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:09 - Jan 17 by exiledclaseboy

You really have no idea what the word "communist" actually means do you?

Why wouldn't i?

This older superiority complex all you oldies have is alarming.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 23:44 - Jan 17 with 2335 viewsHumpty

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 23:05 - Jan 17 by Davillin

For a brief moment, I wondered that, too.

Then reality and my ingrained sense of History took over.

The "World Army" will fight anyone -- everyone -- who dares to dissent from the world government that the army serves.

Freedom lives in the hearts and minds of men, no matter how powerful and ruthless the state or government who take it away.

From my youngest age, these words have been part of my being, as honourable men undertook to fight for their freedom: ". . . we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.", and meant and lived every word.

Do you genuinely think that a One World Govt or One World Army is really something we should be afraid of Dav?
Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 23:46 - Jan 17 with 2334 viewsskippyjack

Watta ya think? Tony Blair wants U.K. in E.U. army. See his reasoning . . . on 20:28 - Jan 17 by Bloodyhills

You really think Europe is Communist?

Well... yes.

Politicians and 'wealthy' individuals all have private properties..

Plus all the big businesses around Europe draft in immigrants from Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bosnia.. they target these people because they know they're unable to afford properties around Europe.. then they rent out their private properties to the Europeans they have employed.. with extortionate rents.. therefore they'll regain some of the money the Europeans have worked for..

It's basically called the Eastern European inflation loophole.. Eastern Europeans are dirt poor.. so they'll off sticks to London and live in 'rough' areas while working.

It's communism at it's best.. Come to western Europe and we'll double your pay.. you've also got to rent out the properties we own.

It's blackmail and communism.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024