Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenny Samson 10:05 - Jan 22 with 4057 viewsstonebridgers

I don't normally watch The Jeremy Kyle show ( too many Chelscum fans on it for my liking) but I saw the advert and it is such a sad story.
Such a fall from grace and very sad.
Thankfully he finally accepted help and went into a 12 week rehab. I wish him the best of luck
[Post edited 22 Jan 2016 10:29]

Stonebridgers

Kenny Samson on 11:53 - Jan 22 with 3914 viewsTonto

I work at the Council offices where he came in and applied for housing... (I wont say where). he was recognised, which was also a bit sad...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Kenny Samson on 12:08 - Jan 22 with 3865 viewsthemodfather

saw it and was shocked.....an england great, a top player for arsenal and qpr ( and a young spell at palace) he has sold/gave away most of his england caps...he never said about his medals but alcohol took a hold and took most of what he had...living on apark bench! ffs.....he refused JK rehab until they went back to him a few days later, and he finally agreed...3 months on he seems better and looked better, good luck to him.
you think what showers like traore and bosingw earnt and kenny was on around £500 a week!
Kenny Samson on 12:16 - Jan 22 with 3831 viewspaulparker

If you get a chance listen to my sporting Life with him and danny Kelly
Sansom comes across really well seemed such down to earth fella, some great insights into how Venables used to manage and coach
as for the drinking it was his long last dad got him into it apparently , they met out of the blue and his dad took him on a bender , after that he was on the sauce quite a bit
after listening to it you get the impression that for all the skill he had he was very insecure and had many demons

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Kenny Samson on 13:50 - Jan 22 with 3648 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Didn't see it but it's great to hear he went for rehab. Really hope he stays on the path.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kenny Samson on 14:49 - Jan 22 with 3554 viewsthemodfather

i NEVER knew sansom was training at qpr at 13....then was signed by palace ( long trek didnt help..from near palace to ruislip) another that slipped by....but he was great for the 2 or so seasons he was with us.
jk show said kenny had collapsed recently and was rushed to hospital , so ill health an issue? so good news he is in rehab and doing well.
Kenny Samson on 21:05 - Jan 22 with 3277 viewsqueensparker

One of my favourite ever Rangers moments - that Sansom winner in extra time in the pissing rain against Arsenal in the cup. What a night

Doesn't seem to be on YouTube which is a travesty!
Kenny Samson on 21:34 - Jan 22 with 3216 viewsenfieldargh

Kenny Samson on 21:05 - Jan 22 by queensparker

One of my favourite ever Rangers moments - that Sansom winner in extra time in the pissing rain against Arsenal in the cup. What a night

Doesn't seem to be on YouTube which is a travesty!

there you go

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Kenny Samson on 21:39 - Jan 22 with 3208 viewsHendonHoop

Yes, That goal in the rain against The Gunners is also one of my favourite moments after 50 years of watching the R's. I watched the Jeremy Kyle show today and got quite choked up. I reckon that Kenny was one of the best players ever to pull on a QPR Shirt. I really wish him well and hope things improve for him. It would be great if he could get a spot as a Co-Host on say, talkSPORT or 5Live Radio. I think with all of his Football experience, he would be a great plus to any Radio station.
Login to get fewer ads

Kenny Samson on 23:25 - Jan 22 with 3075 viewsoddball

Kenny Samson on 21:39 - Jan 22 by HendonHoop

Yes, That goal in the rain against The Gunners is also one of my favourite moments after 50 years of watching the R's. I watched the Jeremy Kyle show today and got quite choked up. I reckon that Kenny was one of the best players ever to pull on a QPR Shirt. I really wish him well and hope things improve for him. It would be great if he could get a spot as a Co-Host on say, talkSPORT or 5Live Radio. I think with all of his Football experience, he would be a great plus to any Radio station.

a fantastic night never been so wet or so happy.echo your sentiments as regard,would be good to get him on the radio as long as its not co hosting next to alan awol brazil.
Kenny Samson on 12:01 - Jan 23 with 2919 viewspaulparker

if you gave me a choice between watching modern football or this , I would pick games like this all day long , this p1sses all over the modern game
when the cup would mean something,
Mid week sports special
huge surge when we scored , proper cmon u Rss chants
loved the stewards giving it as well
Loads of Gooners
Roy Wegerle shirt out , tight shorts, making Adams & co look like mugs
Andy Sinton, Butch Wilkins , Paul Parker making forward runs with his socks rolled down
I was also there when we done them in the league a few weeks later 2-0
great days

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024